Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex bot program for lending section [#### new Release 1.6 version ####]  (Read 7322 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cesmak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:35:39 PM

I'm interested to use this tool, but there's an issue. Security.

What kind of stuff does your bot do? Do I have to share private API info?
How do I know your file isn't a malicious file?

Otherwise, looks great. I wanted to write a similar script, browser based Smiley

As another person asked me this in the past, all that i can say again is :

You can't trust me as you don't know me, but, what i can say, is that you have to use an API key not enabled for withdraws and not enabled for trading, and you can download the program and submit to antiviruses checks, and see what is the result, this is the only thing that you can do to trust me, at the moment the source code is not on github, so is not verifiable. I don't have, anything else to give you more trust, beside my history here on bitcointalk....

The program only manage the insertion of loans request on poloniex lending part of the site, and has no other functions. You can download the user guide, that explains better how it works, you find the link on the first post of the thread.

Smiley Cheers

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mantas779

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:37:55 PM

Cesmak,

Woow looks really good, exactly the feature to fine tune the loan offers, to make longer duration loans @ higher rates.

If you need a Beta tester, count me in.

Nice aspect is also the different settings per Currency,  other Coins have different rates then BTC , mostly lower.
cesmak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:40:40 PM

Cesmak,

Woow looks really good, exactly the feature to fine tune the loan offers, to make longer duration loans @ higher rates.

If you need a Beta tester, count me in.

Nice aspect is also the different settings per Currency,  other Coins have different rates then BTC , mostly lower.

Thanks mantas, i've quite ended the real UI, probably in a couple of days i will start to develop the part of code to use the configuration infos just created, i don't know how much time will need, after that i will make some days of testing by myself, and if all is fine i will release the new version, but i think not before a week or two.

Cheers

cesmak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:48:30 PM

UI Screens almost finished, the program now will have two tabs, one for the managing and statuses, and the second with all the settings, currency related.

https://i.imgur.com/Mau4MGR.png

https://i.imgur.com/mWHV9u9.png

Now will start the hard part, coding, to manage it.....

Cheers

mantas779

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:26:41 PM

looks good, happy coding, no hurry.
Looking forward.

Gr.Mantas
mindragon

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:20:25 AM

Looks Good. A few requests.

1) Minimize to System Tray?
2) System Notifications on end of loan / amount / interest, new loan / amount / interest

If you drop those two things in, I'll send a donation your way Wink
cesmak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:09:19 AM

Looks Good. A few requests.

1) Minimize to System Tray?
2) System Notifications on end of loan / amount / interest, new loan / amount / interest

If you drop those two things in, I'll send a donation your way Wink

Thanks for you interest, i have to learn if the language (python) has some features to do this, at the moment i don't know, i will do some research and tell you more.

cesmak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:58:44 AM

Coding for the release 1.5 is done, started testing, at the moment looks good, i will see the performances in the next days, and meantime, i will update the User Guide.

Estimated eta to release the new version : next week.

Cheers

@mindragon, watched docs about your request, and how to implement in python code, need some time, as this is not a simple task to program on the code. i will add probably in the 1.6 release....

mindragon

Activity: 173

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:45:08 AM

@mindragon, watched docs about your request, and how to implement in python code, need some time, as this is not a simple task to program on the code. i will add probably in the 1.6 release....

Cool. Thanks.
Spiffy_1

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:16:09 PM

I dont know if this would be a wanted feature, but would it be possible to display current holdings and calculated interest per day/length of term in  USD or a selected currency?  Even if you compared it in house with poloniex usdt pricing for a rough idea would be great. 

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL
cesmak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 09:42:35 PM

I dont know if this would be a wanted feature, but would it be possible to display current holdings and calculated interest per day/length of term in  USD or a selected currency?  Even if you compared it in house with poloniex usdt pricing for a rough idea would be great. 

Thanks for your question, as you can see in this preview screenshot of the next release https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1531889.msg16313163#msg16313163 i made in a previous post, there will be for every currency a summary of the total lended amounts, with the weighted average interest, the 1 day total gains net (15% polo fees deducted) (based on the average rate) and the APR%, making calculations to convert in a fiat currency, can be good for USDT as poloniex can give the quotation, but where i will go to take quotations for other fiat ? In my opinion it will be a bit difficult, ok US$ are worldwide known, but (for example) i'm european, and having US$ has no meaning for me, i will prefer EURO, doing something like this could become, more a problem than a solution, for an end user taking the value and multiply for his fiat rate with a simple calculator, take no more than 30 seconds.... i will think more about your request, but at the moment i don't think that is viable.

Cheers

cesmak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:50:51 PM

Hello to all.

Unforeseen family commitments, take my free time at all in the last week-end and for the next week too, developing of 1.5 release is ended, and the program is in test, with nice results, but i have no time to write the updated user guide, as changes are a lot from the previous release, i can't promise anything, but hope to release the new program, with the user guide, not before the 20th of October.

Cheers

mantas779

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:43:34 PM

Take your time, family is important,  ill keep checking this threat for your posts.

Gr. Mantas
antdee

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:19:36 AM

Hi cesmak,

I was checking it out, is it possible to add more lines on the program so it can lend out all currencies available for lending in polo?
I tried adding more to the txt but didnt seem to work.

I thought that i could just open a duplicate of the program and set it up with the rest of the coins, that should work yes?
cesmak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:44:19 PM

Hi cesmak,

I was checking it out, is it possible to add more lines on the program so it can lend out all currencies available for lending in polo?
I tried adding more to the txt but didnt seem to work.

I thought that i could just open a duplicate of the program and set it up with the rest of the coins, that should work yes?

Hi antdee, the program is builded for a maximum of 6 currency at one time, never tried by myself to make a second copy of the program and run it, but i think that could work, create a full copy of all the files in a second directory, edit the ini file in the second directory adding the others currencies, and start a second instance of the program, as the program uses low resources, i think that will never pose problems of pc load with a second copy of the program working, only one thing i think you have to do, create a second api key to run the second copy, because could happens that two request will come at the same time, and this can make problems wit the api request on the site, if you configure a second api key you will be sure that they can run without interfere each other.

At the moment i have no plan to add more than six currency for a UI problem / dimension, in this way the program can run on older pc with low screen resolution, 1024x768 min. if i add more currency, i need a bigger UI screen window, and this will not fit on monitors of that resolution, needed smaller characters, but i think that reading smaller chars start to be hard, but i can think again, about this in the future...

Cheers

Hope this week to start working again on user guide and release the 1.5 version.....

cesmak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:48:21 AM

Hi to all, just release the new 1.5 release of the program, all in the first post of the thread, download links (program and user guide), and what's new....

Cheers

mantas779

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:01:28 AM

Cesmak ,

Nice work, i will d/l and install it this evening when i am home.

Looks impressive, will come back with my experience.

BTC is going up and rates are on the move also, seems a good time for the new release.

Try Ripple,  rates move like crazy sometimes from 3 to 40%  on year basis !!  the new release is perfect to catch that kind of moves .

Greetings Mantas
dbnpoizned

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:20:01 PM

great cesmak, got it working fine, very nice upgrade and proffesional user guide too.

i struggled at first because i didnt understand the order configs, but when i set the last field to = 0, then it started acting like the old bot, and now its working great.

i will send a slice of pizza in the post  Cool Cool
Spiffy_1

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:10:28 PM

I Like the new functionality in your new release.  I'd like to make a suggestion in the order info box.  Can it be possible to click on the rate %, amount, duration, date and interest columns to sort them by descending/ascending amounts?  This is really nitpicking at this point, but it would be a nice option.  Looking foreward to 1.6. 

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL
cesmak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:54:06 PM

Thanks all for your comments after releasing 1.5 version.

@mantas779, thanks for you coin suggestion, i will take a look.

@dbnpoizned, i will investigate on what you said about, but i will need to ask you some more infos, didn't understand what field you set to 0.... i will catch you on pop.

@Spiffy_1, thanks for your suggestion for the order info box, i will check if it is possible to sort the columns, but i doubt, because python tk UI, is very simple and with low functionality, so can be that is not possible to implement, with this kind of user interface language.

Cheers

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: