Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:27:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex bot program for lending section [#### new Release 1.6 version ####]  (Read 7322 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mantas779

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:17:29 PM

Cesmak,

I run it now for a few days, seems to work fine, only today it came up with Free Balance with a (-)  sign  ?    - 10 BTC  while the free balance was 0.22195090
I it happens again ill make a screen shot.

so far thx for the new features. You really deserve a big pizza slice.

Gr. Mantas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cesmak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 09:30:04 PM

Cesmak,

I run it now for a few days, seems to work fine, only today it came up with Free Balance with a (-)  sign  ?    - 10 BTC  while the free balance was 0.22195090
I it happens again ill make a screen shot.

so far thx for the new features. You really deserve a big pizza slice.

Gr. Mantas

Yes, i saw it by myself, i've added some calculations to add or subtract amounts when a new order is done or when an order is cancelled, independently from the "real" reading of data that happens with the first thread cycle, i didn't found yet where is the problem, but when passes the first thread cycle (the one every 15 seconds in my screenshots), it reread all data from site and make correction of the amounts, it's only a display problem, that don't affect the real working part of the program, so no problems with new order... i'm investigating on it. Today also for a couple of hours in my running program disappeared (only on screen) data of the last two currencies, but orders flowed also if nothing was displayed, i think that the order thread is robust, and also with this small UI problems don't loose any opportunity.

I will update as soon as i have more info / solutions....

Cheers

cesmak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:24:09 PM

Found one of the two bugs on the UI, the one that stops refreshing data if a line of a currency turn to zero in invested orders. Still investigating the problem of negative signs, a bit harder to debug....

The modified program is under testing, probably i will release an updated 1.5 version in a few days.

Cheers

cesmak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:48:23 AM

Hello.

Just updated a new compiled version of 1.5 release.

For all users that downloaded the first 1.5 release, please update to this new version.

Link on first post of the thread.

Cheers.

greendesk

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:48:26 PM

Hello.

Just updated a new compiled version of 1.5 release.

For all users that downloaded the first 1.5 release, please update to this new version.

Link on first post of the thread.

Cheers.

Great service! Thanks again for your hard work!

greets
greendesk
cesmak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:56:19 PM

A quick update....

I'm sorry i don't have updates, in the last weeks my regular job took extra time, so nothing remained to make some develop for the next release.

but the project is active and live, and new features will be added in the future, probably with developing periods (between a release and the next), much longer that before.

Cheers

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:20:35 PM

A quick update....

I'm sorry i don't have updates, in the last weeks my regular job took extra time, so nothing remained to make some develop for the next release.

but the project is active and live, and new features will be added in the future, probably with developing periods (between a release and the next), much longer that before.

Cheers
This seems to be a free deal for everyone , anyone can use the bot for their purpose , I understand that the computer must be on all times to work this so I wanted to clearify for people that the amount you make should not be lower than the amount you spend on electrcity if you have your computer open ONLY for this .

If you are on your computer for one reason or another and this is just a plus than its ok. I know this might seem obvious but I just wanted to make sure. Amazing bot and good luck with your phyton adventure , it is a really easy language to learn after a beast like cobol Cheesy
cesmak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 10:04:45 PM

A quick update....

Cheers
This seems to be a free deal for everyone , anyone can use the bot for their purpose , I understand that the computer must be on all times to work this so I wanted to clearify for people that the amount you make should not be lower than the amount you spend on electrcity if you have your computer open ONLY for this .

If you are on your computer for one reason or another and this is just a plus than its ok. I know this might seem obvious but I just wanted to make sure. Amazing bot and good luck with your phyton adventure , it is a really easy language to learn after a beast like cobol Cheesy

Thank you for your comment, and your point about electricity... everyone have to make their calculation on how much is the capital invested and what is an average return and than can decide if it worth it or not, the extra power needed by the bot comparing to idle state of a pc is very small, no extensive resources, and so no extra power needed leaving a pc on with the program running, yes better not use a powerful computer only for this with high end GPU card that also if in idle will eat a lot of energy....

Cheers

Spiffy_1

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:24:20 PM

I don't know if this is getting beyond the scope of this program, but is it possible to analyze trends in the lending market and possibly take out loans at a much lower rate when people lowball the market in order to flip them at a higher rate if it meets a profit factoring in poloniex 15% cut?

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL
cesmak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:49:08 AM

I don't know if this is getting beyond the scope of this program, but is it possible to analyze trends in the lending market and possibly take out loans at a much lower rate when people lowball the market in order to flip them at a higher rate if it meets a profit factoring in poloniex 15% cut?

Hello, i don't understand completely your question, and what you need, can you elaborate more your statement, possibly with some example... for what i understood, i feel hard to implement this function, because to analyze trends, you need a db and store data to make some decisions, but this is very much harder to implement, and to deploy in the way i now create the installation procedure, that, at the moment, is very simple....

Another think that i don't understand in your statement is "take out loans at a much lower rate", the scope of the program (that work on the lender side) is to achieve good balance between highest loan rate (not lowest) vs. market rates and time, to explain better, the primary goal of the program is to offer a loan at a rate that is competitive on the market to be taken in a reasonable amount of time....

Hope i explained my point of view, the program is not for the margin part of the trading platform, but only for the lending side....

but better if you give me more infos.... thanks.

Cheers

Spiffy_1

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:08:12 AM

Sure, I'll attempt to clarify.  Your program is designed to offer loans and the lending api of poloniex can do loan offers and loan demands.   To simplify things I'd be looking to demand a loan at a set interest rate, and then be able to take the btc I get from my loan demand and turn around and offer it at a higher interest rate with the offer loan functionality of your program provided it is profitable after poloniex takes their 15% cut.  This adds a bit of risk but can still result in profits.  For example, I am  demanding a 1 btc loan at a very low rate of .001%.  We will say the average going rate is .018% so someone fills my demand and I immediately turn around and put an offer loan of .017%. Someone takes this offer and I begin to earn interest on my new loan while also paying interest towards my new debt. Since I'd make more than poloniex's 15% cut I profit.  At least thats in a simplified example.  Hope I explained and didn't confuse even more.

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL
cesmak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:45:59 PM

Sure, I'll attempt to clarify.  Your program is designed to offer loans and the lending api of poloniex can do loan offers and loan demands.   To simplify things I'd be looking to demand a loan at a set interest rate, and then be able to take the btc I get from my loan demand and turn around and offer it at a higher interest rate with the offer loan functionality of your program provided it is profitable after poloniex takes their 15% cut.  This adds a bit of risk but can still result in profits.  For example, I am  demanding a 1 btc loan at a very low rate of .001%.  We will say the average going rate is .018% so someone fills my demand and I immediately turn around and put an offer loan of .017%. Someone takes this offer and I begin to earn interest on my new loan while also paying interest towards my new debt. Since I'd make more than poloniex's 15% cut I profit.  At least thats in a simplified example.  Hope I explained and didn't confuse even more.

Ahhh ok... yes now is more clear what you are thinking.... ok... i have to think about this, it's a request that need a discrete amount of work to be coded. At the moment no time to analyze in depth how can be implemented... but i will take a note about this and we will see in the future what can be done... the program now is not made to work on the other side of the lending book, but thanks for your interest in the program, follow this thread, and i will tell you something more in a few weeks...

Cheers

mantas779

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:39:01 PM

Can you also put up a loan demand manually on Poloniex ?
cesmak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:49:29 PM

Hello. just released the 1.6 version of the program, it's a minor update with only two small new functions.

The ability to save setting on the fly in the program without exiting, also interesting because in my case i've lost a configuration because Windows 10 in the night one day restarted system for OS upgrades....

And as requested in particular from user Spiffy_1 the possibility to set a Max ord. ammount, has he asked in this post :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1531889.msg16232521#msg16232521

VERY IMPORTANT, for users that upgrade from previous release, read in the first post at the end, how to import previous settings from release 1.5

Cheers

potkas

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:04:32 PM

Hi cesmak Im new to your program but i like it. I think you made a great jobb with it. And once i will even donate to you for that. I mean in the near future when i will have a bit more btc (im a bit low atm) as i really like it!  But i would have a question. Could i somehow disable the autorenew? I do not like the idea of it being automatically on. As it segments my loans sometimes. Sometimes really badly. I will explain how it happens! When you set your minimum offer you basically prevent the bot posting under that amount. But it happens because you sometime lend out the ammount in two different orders(or more) For the example lets say your minimum is 1btc (whish it was true by the way Tongue)  and lets assume your 1 btc gets split up betven loan A and B . Loan A gets 0.1 and loan B get 0.9btc . Then the loan A is closed after a minute or so and because of the autorenew its autoposted again even if its under your minimum... And then repeats several times and you end up with some wery small amounts... I would like to better get the auto renew disabled ... could you maybe help me how can i do it? im not a programer but if i knew where it is i could probably handle but i just havent got a clue Smiley thanx.
antdee

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:14:55 AM

does the bot get stuck lately for anyone else?
mantas779

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:46:13 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 06:11:49 PM by mantas779

Yes, i have to un check / check the balance and enable orders boxes sometimes.

But it is running 24/7 in a PC , on a net work with to small bandwidth , i thought maybe thats the problem.  Extreme high upload ( when High end camera's are on)
Normally when i take the data of the network it runs fine.

I have 4 coins running

Look at the CLAM  interest!!!
antdee

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:03:45 PM

Clam rates are beautiful indeed.
Problem fixed itself in the end, was probably problems from poloniex side,
cesmak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:13:41 PM

Hi cesmak Im new to your program but i like it. I think you made a great jobb with it. And once i will even donate to you for that. I mean in the near future when i will have a bit more btc (im a bit low atm) as i really like it!  But i would have a question. Could i somehow disable the autorenew? I do not like the idea of it being automatically on. As it segments my loans sometimes. Sometimes really badly. I will explain how it happens! When you set your minimum offer you basically prevent the bot posting under that amount. But it happens because you sometime lend out the ammount in two different orders(or more) For the example lets say your minimum is 1btc (whish it was true by the way Tongue)  and lets assume your 1 btc gets split up betven loan A and B . Loan A gets 0.1 and loan B get 0.9btc . Then the loan A is closed after a minute or so and because of the autorenew its autoposted again even if its under your minimum... And then repeats several times and you end up with some wery small amounts... I would like to better get the auto renew disabled ... could you maybe help me how can i do it? im not a programer but if i knew where it is i could probably handle but i just havent got a clue Smiley thanx.

Sorry for the delay in answer, potkas, but didn't received from the forum, the warning in watchlist that someone posted on the thread, i'm sorry for this, only today with the new two posts, i found also your.

At the moment the autorenew function is coded on the program and there are no parameters to disable it when the bot put a new order on site.
you can minimize his effect in this way (is a workaround, not a solution), reduce the time in wich the bot test for autorenew function, 4th field of the "Polling sec.:" fields to 10 seconds, and put a Value in % in the field "Delta +/- % auto 0|1" to 0.01% in this way every small price adjustment will immediatelly shift the delta to a treshold where the autorenew function is disabled, and with a 10 second check it become much rapid.

I know is not the right solution, but can minimize your problem, i will take a note about your request, and add a feature to disable it in the next release, i can promise nothing about the time, because is a period in which i'm busy and don't have time to add new functions.

@antdee and @mantas779, i don't record any problem in my program running on my computer, can be an overload on poloniex server, or effectivelly a low bandwith connection problem.

Cheers

fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:59:03 PM

Props to the author.
Running it like a charm, thanks for this great program. Will be sending a small donation soon enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: