Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:37:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO  (Read 81600 times)
blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:36:01 AM

We need a dev or else the project won't reach it's full potential. I'm considering taking over if the old dev does not return. I would need to gather my own stash of coins maybe set up a dev fund.

first, you must find bitcon dev before you find icash dev?
second, no one ask about bitcoin dev, but we're trade bitcoin everytime,soo why you still ask about bitcoin dev?!!
third, go to buy more icash before price icash jump so high!!! Cool

Bitcoin is the original coin you can't compare a dev-less clone to bitcoin

which i know,icash clone from dash, only clone system dash but have different name.
you don't ask my answer?where's now bitcon dev?why you don't find him to ask about bitcoin?

You obviously don't know how this works. If your logic was true, someone could make an exact clone of bitcoin and add nothing to it, and investors would still come.

why investors still buy/sell bitcoin, are they know about bitcoin dev?

Its the original coin, most adopted. You're just trolling now. I'll let you be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:39:06 AM

We need a dev or else the project won't reach it's full potential. I'm considering taking over if the old dev does not return. I would need to gather my own stash of coins maybe set up a dev fund.

second, no one ask about bitcoin dev, but we're trade bitcoin everytime,soo why you still ask about bitcoin dev?!!

which i know,icash clone from dash, only clone system dash but have different name.
you don't ask my answer?where's now bitcon dev?why you don't find him to ask about bitcoin?

You obviously don't know how this works. If your logic was true, someone could make an exact clone of bitcoin and add nothing to it, and investors would still come.

What a different Ethereum = Ethereum Classic..??, clone it's not always bad thing?? right??
blg42598

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:48:16 AM

What a different Ethereum = Ethereum Classic..??, clone it's not always bad thing?? right??

Those two coins have devs and major investors, iCash can get there but direction is needed
bitwonder

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:58:22 AM

sound very good idea,
it has been more than 2 yrs and this one getting no where.
no one working on it.
need someone to  revise, revamp , reverse.
it got the very good name and dash
reverse back to somewhere 21 mil coins (20 coins for 1)
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:09:08 AM

Those two coins have devs and major investors, iCash can get there but direction is needed

let make a simple, icash only need more promotion, maybe you can create icash forum, bounty icash web,try to send request to another exchange..etc.
bitcoin have dev, but he never talk with people's but people believe bitcoin. that's same with icash, without dev you will not to see icash wallet.
btw50

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:10:27 AM

wonder if you could make it happen ? i would consider buy alot more
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:08:48 AM

BIG Dump today on Yobit and none of the ICASH trolls are around to promote it on the trollbox today, hmm this sounds a bit fishy lol. Let's see if they come back tonight because I am bagholding this lol.  Grin Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
adu1t

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:04:09 AM

Need more information.
Dash fork? Seems to be promising. And a price is so low
Ok, I'm in
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 11:12:37 AM

Go go Icash 1000sat  Kiss
Not much buy support today and very quiet on YOBIT..everyone was all over ICASH yesterday but today they all dumped and are silent. I see no developments here and no DEV posting any news, so what's so special about this coin except I got caught bagholding it?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 01:01:02 PM

Simply profit taking.
Those that bought at between 12 and 70 satoshi are taking profits. Lows getting higher every day.
There is no full time dev but the discussion has started.
I'm not in the slack but i'm sure there is discussion going on.

DEV FUND:

Since there is no dev and marketing fund reward from the masternodes, it needs to be raised.
If you all are serious. Its not hard to attract fiat investment into crypto these days so put a plan together, create a white paper and put the word out for help.

I would be willing to put up some funds towards development to get things started.

Forward now
Kebwesi

Activity: 131

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 01:08:39 PM

I'd like to work on an iCash MN explorer, anyone with experience or links to code that I can start with?

Thanks in advance.

amitd2012

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:24:45 PM

Hey Hi

I just wanted to tell you that your plan of Taking over this Coin will really help it boost because then we'll have a Face behind this Coin & Project.

The Coin has gained the much needed attention because of Masternodes Setup it is having & also the price has got the traction so we just need to maintain the same & bring more Valuable Traders & Investors. ICASH is also the Cheapest Coin with Masternodes Setup, that news in itself should bring the excitement amongst the Traders & Investors.

So imo you should get ahead & announce the Takeover if the Original Dev. doesn't come back till this month-end.

From 1st of May we would like to see you as the New Dev. so Good-Luck for the same & expecting better & brighter prospects for ICASH & for the Community as a whole.

Thanks for showing the interest in Takeover, just do it now, we'll are with you in the Long-run.

Let's get the Ball Rolling now.
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:32:38 PM

Hey Hi

I just wanted to tell you that your plan of Taking over this Coin will really help it boost because then we'll have a Face behind this Coin & Project.

The Coin has gained the much needed attention because of Masternodes Setup it is having & also the price has got the traction so we just need to maintain the same & bring more Valuable Traders & Investors. ICASH is also the Cheapest Coin with Masternodes Setup, that news in itself should bring the excitement amongst the Traders & Investors.

So imo you should get ahead & announce the Takeover if the Original Dev. doesn't come back till this month-end.

From 1st of May we would like to see you as the New Dev. so Good-Luck for the same & expecting better & brighter prospects for ICASH & for the Community as a whole.

Thanks for showing the interest in Takeover, just do it now, we'll are with you in the Long-run.

Let's get the Ball Rolling now.

I'll throw in some Icash for the dev fund to help out.
otnieto

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:48:50 PM

One question.

If I wanted to move my Masternode from one PC to another, how should I do it? Which files do I have to copy to my new pc?

Thanks
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:45:31 PM

One question.

If I wanted to move my Masternode from one PC to another, how should I do it? Which files do I have to copy to my new pc?

Thanks

I think you would have to copy the wallet.dat file and the icash.conf file from the icash folder in appdata to the new computer.
bitgo82

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:53:32 PM

@blg42598 are you still planning to take over ?
blg42598

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:55:01 PM

I'll let you know soon. Right now I'm on a trip. And I'll look over everything when I get back.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 04:01:41 PM

oooooh, let's get this party started. Masternode season has begun.  Smiley

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
bitgo82

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:05:10 PM

I'll let you know soon. Right now I'm on a trip. And I'll look over everything when I get back.
thank you so much,
we all hope that someone would take care this hot baby.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 04:11:21 PM

Apparently his logic and points he made are spot on. How can u reckon this shit will be around by tomorrow if its an abandoned non-coin. Taking it over would be a wise option, and if he has free time to do that let him put his commitment where his mouth is. I will be curating this coin and checking the progress made by that mouthy lad, but dont expect me to ask major exchanges to add icash.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: