Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:07:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO  (Read 81596 times)
hugabase

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:50:52 AM

55 MN icash active now!! this is very-very nice!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eastward

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:02:51 AM

Do you have a node tutorial?
eastward

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:38:29 AM

;)good !!!!
Well, I have a success!!! Grin Grin Grin
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:20:42 AM

Wow, this coin is growing and spreading like a forest fire. I'm glad I saw it.
hugabase

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:37:26 AM

;)good !!!!
Well, I have a success!!! Grin Grin Grin
Good job!
Join us on icash slack >>> https://icashcoin.slack.com/shared_invite/MTcwNjE2MjkxMjgzLTE0OTI1MjAwNjktNTJiNzU1OTY2OA
akasma

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:38:30 AM

Yes, it's great for Icash coin. The price has increased from 40sats to 301 sats on the yobit exchange.
This is a big profit I've got in this year and I'm still holding more 600k Icash for masternode staking.
I hope this coin will boost it up to 1000sats in next month.
Congrats.
Thanks.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:53:41 AM

Hello everyone!

Near-future roadmap released:

NEAR FUTURE ROADMAP
- in few days we should have a tutorial how to setup up multiple nodes on one computer if thats possible.
- this / next week brings a new official website with made easy tutorials for setting up masternodes.
- in coming weeks we will have a clear overview how to upgrade the existing code. this the first and foremost task at hand. we want to have a decent product and carved out roadmap before announcing anything on a larger scale.
- cleaning up iCashOfficial Twitter account and putting up new designs
- setting up development fund account for iCashers to invest in dev team
- user suggestions channel on slack
- more stable technical support on slack
- choose solution towards what we will upgrade the existing code and then finalize the announcement.Longer perspective is to have a stable network we can build upon, a healthy outlook for investors, but the clearest focus goes towards iCash Wallet and how users can interact with it.
More control over Your asset and more interaction with other people in the network.
Polling system for network growth direction where everybody on the network can choose how they want to proceed.  I wouldnt want to give away more of our ideas since it can put some limitations on our imagination as well. Everything is in early stages, but the team is working together great already so we are way too exited for this opportunity. I have to say that only thing that led to all this is the continuing SUPPORT and LOVE of our growing community here. MUCH LOVE from dev team! iCash, i care!

http://imgur.com/auJo8ma
source: https://icashcoin.slack.com/ #general

Who's rolandmask? BCT username?
bitwonder

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:56:01 AM

Hello everyone!

NEAR FUTURE ROADMAP
- in few days we should have a tutorial how to setup up multiple nodes on one computer if thats possible.
- this / next week brings a new official website with made easy tutorials for setting up masternodes.
- in coming weeks we will have a clear overview how to upgrade the existing code. this the first and foremost task at hand. we want to have a decent product and carved out roadmap before announcing anything on a larger scale.
- choose solution towards what we will upgrade the existing code and then finalize the announcement.Longer perspective is to have a stable network we can build upon, a healthy outlook for investors, but the clearest focus goes towards iCash Wallet and how users can interact with it.
More control over Your asset and more interaction with other people in the network.
Polling system for network growth direction where everybody on the network can choose how they want to proceed.  I wouldnt want to give away more of our ideas since it can put some limitations on our imagination as well. Everything is in early stages, but the team is working together great already so we are way too exited for this opportunity. I have to say that only thing that led to all this is the continuing SUPPORT and LOVE of our growing community here. MUCH LOVE from dev team! iCash, i care!

bravo for the new life of icash best of wish to all
hugabase

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:03:34 AM

when icash is useful for payment, price will growth fast!

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:25:39 AM

when icash is useful for payment, price will growth fast!

jcksteve (OP)

Activity: 830
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:48:21 AM

Give Support for iCASH

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
https://www.livecoin.net
https://gourl.io/coin-voting.html
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=icash

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:04:51 AM

CHAT FROM SLACK  Cheesy

jhijhiv

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:16:39 AM

my icash wallet out of sync

need help

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:21:46 AM

my icash wallet out of sync

need help

Are you using a custom wallet? Please  "go to the Icash folder in appdata, delete all folders and files EXCEPT WALLET.DAT and ICASH.CONF

Run the wallet client, it'll re-download the blockchain."

Kebwesi

Activity: 131

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 09:51:52 AM

Hello everyone!

NEAR FUTURE ROADMAP

Hi, I already bought cashnodes.online to be used in MN monitoring and troubleshooting, and if profits allow, a remote hosting portal. I'll be happy to work with anyone able to code the backend for it.

Coinfreak2012

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:02:37 AM

Hello everyone!

NEAR FUTURE ROADMAP

Hi, I already bought cashnodes.online to be used in MN monitoring and troubleshooting, and if profits allow, a remote hosting portal. I'll be happy to work with anyone able to code the backend for it.

Go to slack and try to contact somebody from dev team there directly.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 11:51:07 AM

Hello everyone!

NEAR FUTURE ROADMAP

Where is slack? I would like to ask some questions if possible.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:59:53 AM

Hello everyone!

NEAR FUTURE ROADMAP

Where is slack? I would like to ask some questions if possible.

CLICK ON THE "SLACK" LINK BELOW:

What is iCash?

Website | Twitter | Facebook  | Slack

Infernum

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:24:43 PM

Is anybody else able to get this running on a linux VPS?
Ubuntu 16.04

I get error when starting the icashd
./icashd: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_filesystem.so.1.54.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:17:17 PM

Is anybody else able to get this running on a linux VPS?
Ubuntu 16.04

I get error when starting the icashd
./icashd: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_filesystem.so.1.54.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

talk this on icash slack >> https://icashcoin.slack.com/shared_invite/MTcwNjE2MjkxMjgzLTE0OTI1MjAwNjktNTJiNzU1OTY2OA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: