Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICASH] | DARKSEND | MASTERNODE | POW | NO Premine | No ICO  (Read 81596 times)
ChromaticStar

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:34:53 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 11:53:06 PM by ChromaticStar

I have a few questions:

What makes this coin different than all the other dark coins out there? There are several dozen of them. This is a DASH clone I believe. I looked up the old thread and it was apparently heavily instamined back in the day.

Who are the developers of this coin? I don't see anything other than some random names on the website. No LinkedIn accounts?

What are we doing that is going to make this coin a $10,000,000 or $100,000,000 market cap coin?
ICASH is NO PREMINE

I never said PREMINE, I said INSTAMINE, they are different and just because they said it wasn't instamined, doesn't mean it wasn't. This is a DASH clone and DASH was heavily instamined. Even if it wasn't instamined, it was dead for a long time and I'm skeptical someone out there may be sitting on a load of coins they are trying to get rid of by pump and dumping it. Who are the developers? What projects have they done and succeeded with? What are the plans to make this coin better than other dark coins?

Here is the old thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996567.0

The start to this coin was controversial. Why not start a new coin altogether and let this one die if there is such a great plan?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
squidlings

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:59:11 AM

Check this link to see who is holding what and how much...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/icash/#!wallets
vittosport

Activity: 353

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:36:33 AM

Check this link to see who is holding what and how much...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/icash/#!wallets
why the wallet is in maintenance in yobit Huh
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:59:55 PM

I dunno, try asking Yobit. Nobody else can answer for them.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
Pacimaker

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:06:34 AM

Its going to die this coin ... a lot of ppl losing theyr money and they spread the words around....
Pacimaker

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:09:44 AM

And i see GreedyJohn u are involve in another shit coin B3Coin whit same problem (problem whit wallet in Yobit) ...phatetic

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:17:00 AM

Its going to die this coin ... a lot of ppl losing theyr money and they spread the words around....

I think the problem is Yobit! if you can send icash to another wallet [beside Yobit wallet], that's mean ICASH don't have problem with network!
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:18:39 AM

don't send your icash balance to Yobit WALLET for a while!! i have same problem on bittrex with another coin!
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:08:51 PM

I have a few questions:

What makes this coin different than all the other dark coins out there? There are several dozen of them. This is a DASH clone I believe. I looked up the old thread and it was apparently heavily instamined back in the day.

Who are the developers of this coin? I don't see anything other than some random names on the website. No LinkedIn accounts?

What are we doing that is going to make this coin a $10,000,000 or $100,000,000 market cap coin?

So many dumb people here.. just join the slack or read through te thread if you need more infomation.. but anyway its ok - please spread more FUD and dump your ICASH on me I will buy it all like yesterday on coinexchange  Wink

And everyone who still use yobit now its only your fault.. now we have icash on coinexchange and you still wanna send coins to yobit!? Just wtf..
El marinero

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:34:12 PM

I have a few questions:

So many dumb people here.. just join the slack or read through te thread if you need more infomation.. but anyway its ok - please spread more FUD and dump your ICASH on me I will buy it all like yesterday on coinexchange  Wink

And everyone who still use yobit now its only your fault.. now we have icash on coinexchange and you still wanna send coins to yobit!? Just wtf..

Listen retard, if you have listed yobit as an exchange, if yobit wallet shows online, most likely I do not have to read all the stupid comments like yours on ANN page to do a transfer, IT IS THIS COIN FAULT, PERIOD! or how I know you are not in agreement with yobit to scam people? return my coins, I have a previous post on it, other way remain as the scam you are
vittosport

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:05:05 PM

don't send your icash balance to Yobit WALLET for a while!! i have same problem on bittrex with another coin!
if the wallet is always in maintenance how can we trade our icash coins? Huh
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:58:16 PM

I have a few questions:

Listen retard, if you have listed yobit as an exchange, if yobit wallet shows online, most likely I do not have to read all the stupid comments like yours on ANN page to do a transfer, IT IS THIS COIN FAULT, PERIOD! or how I know you are not in agreement with yobit to scam people? return my coins, I have a previous post on it, other way remain as the scam you are

youre retarded if you use yobit.. PERIOD Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
WaveStorm

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:42:08 AM

Angry I agree that ICASH is just allowing the Yobit deposit problem to fester. Like many have said, the wallet is listed as "up and running", not under maintenance or closed. Deposits are withdrawn instantly, approved, then the coins vanish and are not even listed as a pending deposit. Yet, on the very first page of this thread Yobit is the first exchange listed! Why not remove that? Why doesn't ICASH contact Yobit in light of the numerous deposit complaints and seek an answer? Why not attempt to cancel all deposits to Yobit that disappeared? You really are just going to do nothing after hundreds of specific complaints are brought to your attention? Information including transaction numbers and wallet addresses? It is my "fault" for assuming you looked after your coin holders, at least a little. Yobit should not be allowed to have ICASH, so take it back!
WaveStorm

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:14:08 AM

Angry I agree that ICASH is just allowing the Yobit deposit problem to fester. Like many have said, the wallet is listed as "up and running", not under maintenance or closed. Deposits are withdrawn instantly, approved, then the coins vanish and are not even listed as a pending deposit. Yet, on the very first page of this thread Yobit is the first exchange listed! Why not remove that? Why doesn't ICASH contact Yobit in light of the numerous deposit complaints and seek an answer? Why not attempt to cancel all deposits to Yobit that disappeared? You really are just going to do nothing after hundreds of specific complaints are brought to your attention? Information including transaction numbers and wallet addresses? It is my "fault" for assuming you looked after your coin holders, at least a little. Yobit should not be allowed to have ICASH, so take it back!

Oh, and I was just checking ICASH on cryptoID and when you click on price listed there, guess what? It leads you to Yobit! But ICASH is really trying to stear you clear of Yobit? Pfffttttt... A little help please ICASH.
CoinExchange.io

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:35:35 PM

DO NOT send coins to or from Yobit.

Your coins will get lost.

Yobit is on the wrong chain. None of the txids we see from Yobit in support messages are on the cryptoid explorer.

We (CoinExchange.io) are on the same chain as Cryptoid - the correct chain.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:56:12 PM

DO NOT send coins to or from Yobit.

Your coins will get lost.

Yobit is on the wrong chain. None of the txids we see from Yobit in support messages are on the cryptoid explorer.

We (CoinExchange.io) are on the same chain as Cryptoid - the correct chain.

Thanks for sending this confirmation

richpress

Activity: 225

Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 04:26:07 PM

From Yobit troll box, apparently they are aware of the problem. No answer on the time-frame though.
DejwidK

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:56:32 PM

Currently the Icash dev contacted yobit to solve this problem some weeks ago, but no response from yobit. So its the fault of yobit.
gelius

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:12:18 AM

How I can start masternode?
vittosport

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:36:53 AM

Currently the Icash dev contacted yobit to solve this problem some weeks ago, but no response from yobit. So its the fault of yobit.
when the wallet will be online Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: