Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:29:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happen if miners stop mining bitcoin?  (Read 4784 times)
gooddly

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

I think bitcoin prices will be higher in the near future. But bitcoin will be increasingly difficult to get, and if it happens, I think the price of bitcoin will start to fall in the near future after the bitcoin prices rise, and it will probably make bitcoin be no longer needed. Mining would not be closed.

If bitokoyn it will be more difficult to get, it, on the contrary, will rise in price. The sale absolutely precisely will not stop, while there is a chance to receive profit. People in general like to receive profit, and in case with bitkoynom it can be all significant))
Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:21:30 AM

What will happen if miners stop mining bitcoin? Will result in broken blockchain or any other problems to the network? I would like to buy some bitcoin for long-term investment and not plan to sell for years
Based on the teory, when all of miners in the blockchain stop to mine bitcoin, then the blockchain will be broken. Because there is no one who wanna confirm that transaction. But in my view, it is posibble someone stop to mine the bitcoin when the others still use it.
nhaane10

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:26:59 AM

i guess the price of bitcoin will fall down seriously and I hope this will not happen
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:30:57 AM

What will happen if miners stop mining bitcoin? Will result in broken blockchain or any other problems to the network? I would like to buy some bitcoin for long-term investment and not plan to sell for years
Oh it is a bad situation, the transaction will not be confirmed, the price will drop and bitcoin will dead. But i don't think that people will stop mining bitcoin because its price is going up year by year.
ChocolateMuscles

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:19:21 AM

I believe it is very unlikely that miners might stop mining bitcoin at all. Not in this life Wink
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:19:38 AM

If miners stop mining bitcoin, then their would be no blockchain confirmation and it will render the network useless. But miners will never stop, just as banks will never stop doing business with the public and other financial institutions. They know their gain.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

If the existing miners stop producing bitcoin, then there will be new miners who will do it instead of them. the possibility of bitcoin has run out of supply and this will be the trigger of the scarcity and overpriced bitcoin price
Macon Bargeman

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:07:07 AM

Hello !
 Theoretically, they could, yes ! But it’s not in there interest. When you mine Bitcoin, you create it for the Network, which means that you don’t have to pay for them. So, it’s a pretty sweet deal! And miners are part of the bitcoin community, they want it to prosper, so they will keep doing it.
 There’s a limited of bitcoins that can be mined (21 millions over the years), but until this number is reached, miners will mine.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:59:43 PM

bitcoin mining is so costly and in this bearish market miners are mining bitcoin bcz they know bitcoin is genuine.and after all bitcoin mined how btc will survived?ame now if miner not mine btc then another way will come.

conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:41:03 PM

Bitcoin is not a new coin and it will not stop being mined especially because its changing businesses and having a new look for cryptocurrencies. Buy and wait for like 3years and see it become a fortune.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:20:46 PM

If no once mines bitcoins, you will be unable to send your bitcoins anywhere. The Bitcoin network would turn into a zombie network, like some deserted altcoins are, you would probably be able to trade bitcoins on the exchanges, but you cut not send bitcoins to or from the exchanges.
I don't think the miners will stop mining bitcoins, and remember everyone can be a miner also you.
Sounds like a good plan, get some bitcoins next time we reaching the bottom and keep them for 10 years or more.
splash914

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:32:19 PM

Interest Ask. However, it's hard to imagine ... so people lose interest. However, if this could theoretically happen, the price of bitcoin would fall very quickly ... at least I think so, although I'm unfortunately not an expert in this field
deda123

Activity: 109

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:34:44 PM

from the  deapest  of my  heart  i  hope that  it is not  going  to happen  and  if  happens i think  it  is  the  end of it also  in one word we can say it is an end for us also and definitely don t want to happen.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
jiandong

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:56:51 PM

in my view, it's possible that someone stopped to mine bitcoin when others were still using it. Based on theory, when all the miners on the blockchain stopped mining bitcoin, the blockchain would be damaged. Because no one wants to confirm the transaction.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:01:05 PM

I do not think it would be lost if they stopped bitcoin mining because others bought a bitcoin in the market. if the miner was the bridge to increase the btc sure the market was out of stock because there was no supply for everyone investors in the BTC.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

I dont think so, if miners will limit themselves to mine excessive Bitcoin I think there is more Bitcoin to be acquired by the people who work herr and I guess that will give us a better way of earning here whoch is different from what is happening nowadays here, the opportunities were getting lesser and they become very strict for the terms and conditions as well as for the people who may be involved to the bounty.

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

It is true that Bitcoin mining costs are now greater than actual market rate of Bitcoin. So bitcoin miners are in great loss. If miners stop mining Bitcoin, Its security will be in great trouble and bitcoin price will surely fall.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:39:45 PM

you have a lot of capital if you can invest in bitcoin you might be successful in the following year like my friend who has succeeded in the present who has invested in bitcoin in the past and now he gets the results and this needs to be emulated
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:56:32 PM

This of course could be up for debate, but in theory from the inception of Bitcoin, there should always be a miners incentive.

If this would happen I will probably agree. We will need a way miner to keep doing their work. If 21 million is mined and maxed out, this should be the way we pay miners.
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

If miners stop mining then bitcoin will cease to exist 20 years from now. If there are no miners there will be big transactions problem such as major hacking incidents. Long term investment is a big problem not because of miners stop mining but more on the instability of bitcoins price demand on the market. If you will invest long term it needs daily monitoring as to avoid losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: