Poll
Question: I invest ____ of my fund into bitcoin
below 10% - 91 (44.6%)
25% - 49 (24%)
50% - 30 (14.7%)
75% - 25 (12.3%)
100% - 9 (4.4%)
Total Voters: 204

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you put all your money into bitcoin?  (Read 56467 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:07:12 AM

no i have not invested my whole money in bitocin but invested about 70% of my assets in bitcoin i actually kept some fiat for my daily needs. i think 70% is also a good invest and hope that in return it will also give me good profit.
Of course its a good investment amount and you have even tried very well to put in as much as 70% of your asset into bitcoin investment,this means you are one of us who trully believe that bitcoin is the right currency to invest in. You will surely get good return on your investment in no time.
70%? That's too much for me, I will never do that even with a big confidence that bitcoin will be a success in the future. Most of us are very optimistic that we are going to earn big by investing big, but take a look at the negative side as well as we cannot control the future and the risk of losing our investment is also possible. Remember bitcoin had died, and has recovered so history might repeat itself again.
maybe it is a big risk but the profits if the risk succeed is also needed to consider, there's nothing to lose for me because if price drops all we need to do is just not to panic rather to trade it with alt  coin and start to recover loses and row btc while waiting for the price to rises back and earn much bigger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:19:23 AM

no i have not invested my whole money in bitocin but invested about 70% of my assets in bitcoin i actually kept some fiat for my daily needs. i think 70% is also a good invest and hope that in return it will also give me good profit.
Of course its a good investment amount and you have even tried very well to put in as much as 70% of your asset into bitcoin investment,this means you are one of us who trully believe that bitcoin is the right currency to invest in. You will surely get good return on your investment in no time.
70%? That's too much for me, I will never do that even with a big confidence that bitcoin will be a success in the future. Most of us are very optimistic that we are going to earn big by investing big, but take a look at the negative side as well as we cannot control the future and the risk of losing our investment is also possible. Remember bitcoin had died, and has recovered so history might repeat itself again.
maybe it is a big risk but the profits if the risk succeed is also needed to consider, there's nothing to lose for me because if price drops all we need to do is just not to panic rather to trade it with alt  coin and start to recover loses and row btc while waiting for the price to rises back and earn much bigger.

If that happens well its really hard to retrieve back our losses, and your mentioned alternatives is yet still so risky that's why i cant recommend to anybody to invest their all wealth on this dangerous currency since flactuation might cost them a lot and we should not try apply oyr fantasy to het rich on instant matter, and although bitcoin is quitely good potential to earn but still we cannot still give our 100% full trust on this currency since it has stability issue.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

izlevinv

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:39:33 AM

If that happens well its really hard to retrieve back our losses, and your mentioned alternatives is yet still so risky that's why i cant recommend to anybody to invest their all wealth on this dangerous currency since flactuation might cost them a lot and we should not try apply oyr fantasy to het rich on instant matter, and although bitcoin is quitely good potential to earn but still we cannot still give our 100% full trust on this currency since it has stability issue.

Yeah price volatility is an major issue in bitcoin and for the same reason people hesitate in investing their money into it as price can go in any direction in future and if it simply falls to extreme level then we would be loosing all our investments if we have invested majority of our money into it.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:54:24 AM

I've invested half my money in bitcoin. I think it is time to mendapatkankeuntungan. hoping the market will hold steady position. prices will not fall so much...I believe because bitcoin future will be widely used in the world. I believe the future is very bright bitcoin Wink Wink
I agree that Bitcoin price will be stable in future

How do you know that? It's highly unlikely that the price will become stable in the first place, and in it's impossible for you to see this already happen from this day. Just look at how many early birds still have their coin stashes intact (which will not change), how many panic there is among rookies when the price goes down (which will not change), how many short term investors take a dive into Bitcoin for some quick profits (which will not change). These are just some reasons as to why we probably will never experience stability from a significant level. Just temporary as we have had recently. That's all you'll get.

But investing your half money in Bitcoin is not that much safe, It's just my opinion Because we can not predict the market anything can happen tomorrow. So according to me investing this much amount in Bitcoin is bit risk.

I personally find an investment to fiat ratio of 50/50% to be the maximum someone should be at. If higher, then it's not a wise option, but at 50/50 I don't see much problems as long as you have invested your money with a plan and know what risks you're exposing yourself to.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:02:19 AM

Yeah price volatility is an major issue in bitcoin and for the same reason people hesitate in investing their money into it as price can go in any direction in future and if it simply falls to extreme level then we would be loosing all our investments if we have invested majority of our money into it.

And that is what im afraid of and you can actually see the price of bitcoin has big possibilities to go down to critical level, you can research it on wikipedia tonsee how bitcoins go down to the fullest level that we can't imagine, and what if that scenario will comeback again? Surely we will gonna lose all we have for such sudden things and that scenario is i cannot afford to see, bitcoins price flactuation have great surprises so better invest just only little percentage of our investment that we can afford to lose.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ariesjia

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:17:33 AM

And that is what im afraid of and you can actually see the price of bitcoin has big possibilities to go down to critical level, you can research it on wikipedia tonsee how bitcoins go down to the fullest level that we can't imagine, and what if that scenario will comeback again? Surely we will gonna lose all we have for such sudden things and that scenario is i cannot afford to see, bitcoins price flactuation have great surprises so better invest just only little percentage of our investment that we can afford to lose.

Bitcoin ride is full of surprises and anything is possible in future and if we see the downfall to a extreme level then it may be difficult for bitcoin to regain its position again, and in that case if we have invested higher capital in it then it will cause higher loss too which can put our life in a big trouble.
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:28:58 AM

I will never put all my money into the bitcoin you know lots of people lost allot of things withthe bitcoin and i dont want that to happen because when the price drops that low you will lose everything you have,
AceCobra1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:45:24 AM

I will never put all my money into the bitcoin you know lots of people lost allot of things withthe bitcoin and i dont want that to happen because when the price drops that low you will lose everything you have,

Yeah and its always good to diversify your investment by investing your money at different places as you never know what future holds for you, so if you go through loss from our investment then you always have an opportunity to recover your loss from the other.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 12:07:01 PM

Not yet because i'm still not sure where i can invest it confidently. Exchanges right now are not also safe if you remember mtgox or cryptsy if i am correct. So there are no safe investments right now in the world of bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:12:41 PM

Not yet because i'm still not sure where i can invest it confidently. Exchanges right now are not also safe if you remember mtgox or cryptsy if i am correct. So there are no safe investments right now in the world of bitcoin.

Yeah, most things in life doesn't have any certainty and definitely it would not be wise to place all your money into bitcoin. We're not sure how bitcoin would be in the future and also we need fiat for our daily expenses. So I don't think anyone can actually afford to live off bitcoin only. Mostly you would still need fiat a lot more than bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:27:19 PM

You do not need to put your money in an exchange sites as there are a lot of wallet that you can use to grow your bitcoins without venturing to trading, that is only if you are afraid of losing your money because of the bad experience of the exchange sites in the past, by the way to forget to mention bitfinex.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:32:50 PM

You do not need to put your money in an exchange sites as there are a lot of wallet that you can use to grow your bitcoins without venturing to trading, that is only if you are afraid of losing your money because of the bad experience of the exchange sites in the past, by the way to forget to mention bitfinex.
Well ,its not that ,you are inside with your fear i guess you don't want and you're afraid now to risk you money .I feel you but when you will start again or you are just beaten  with your fears hiding on it .taking it ,face the reality that yes no system are safe but you can put minimal amount on it .invest what you can afford to lose .take risk but don't put all your money ,play safe but don't play safe with your fears.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:46:23 PM

Well ,its not that ,you are inside with your fear i guess you don't want and you're afraid now to risk you money .I feel you but when you will start again or you are just beaten  with your fears hiding on it .taking it ,face the reality that yes no system are safe but you can put minimal amount on it .invest what you can afford to lose .take risk but don't put all your money ,play safe but don't play safe with your fears.
We have to be very cautious when it comes to investment because that is our money that will be use after all and only our decisions do matter. Never forget, that in investing in the crypto world it is all about chances and the risk we get, so nothing can always really guarantee we make easy money here.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:19:36 PM

I put around 90% of my money into bitcoin. Not really an investment but rather just trying to get a stake in something that I believe is going to take off in the future while it is still cheap.
Well there is no doubt that you are taking a risk there, it could pay off spectacularly or it could economically cripple you for a long time, but as long as you are comfortable with your decision that is fine.
mjfan

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:06:52 PM

Spend about 10% of my main salary. Bitcoin become alternate currency which make my life get better than before I knew bitcoin.
So for now, I have multipler investment like gold, dollar , and bitcoin at the moment
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:30:10 AM

Spend about 10% of my main salary. Bitcoin become alternate currency which make my life get better than before I knew bitcoin.
So for now, I have multipler investment like gold, dollar , and bitcoin at the moment

This is what I am doing, putting some portion of my main salary into investing with bitcoins and so far that is a very effective investment.

But I don't exact percentage on how much I am putting with the portion of my salary. As long as I have spare money, I am doing it.

But putting all my money in bitcoin? Well I'm a bit doubtful about it.

Vires in Numeris
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 05:04:02 AM

This is what I am doing, putting some portion of my main salary into investing with bitcoins and so far that is a very effective investment.

But I don't exact percentage on how much I am putting with the portion of my salary. As long as I have spare money, I am doing it.

We would be really doubtful  on putting  up  all of  our assets  on bitcoin hence we  still dont  know  on what  would be the progress of bitcoins  price on near future  it maybe  progressive  or a  total fail and  it would really affect  on  our  investment into  bitcoin. We  would be  lucky if   bitcoins price  would  go to the  moon but if  it declines then for sure  its a total disaster.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 05:26:09 AM

Great way of making money in the future, as long as you do not put all your money in bitcoin that is acceptable and exciting, in the sense that you will be able to make good income as the price of bitcoin is increasing but never trust 100% as price will also fall back so it is just right to put the right amount.
HoshiPost

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:21:55 AM

I will never put everything all in becuase when you go all in with the gamble you only have a little bit of change to win and when you win you win allot but when you lose you lose everything and that is not what you want dont you i dont think that is really cool.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:27:02 AM

It's better to have more options, not just one. If you fail with Bitcoin, you gotta have backup options. Not to mention that having a lot of money in one account is very risky and the target for hackers and scammers. Be careful about that and find more opportunities, not just one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: