Poll
Question: I invest ____ of my fund into bitcoin
below 10% - 91 (44.6%)
25% - 49 (24%)
50% - 30 (14.7%)
75% - 25 (12.3%)
100% - 9 (4.4%)
Total Voters: 204

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you put all your money into bitcoin?  (Read 56469 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:48:08 AM

Nope. Either someone whose state of mind is not sane, or he is very very rich (can afford to lose significant money) would do that kind of investment. There is a huge risk and no guarantee whether we will get our money back.

Hope that helped
Alex
If he is rich he still lose his money because he will put everything in bitcoin, there is no difference with poor and rich as they have different satisfaction. The main problem here is when trusting everything with bitcoin which is not advisable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:29:20 AM

Nope. Either someone whose state of mind is not sane, or he is very very rich (can afford to lose significant money) would do that kind of investment. There is a huge risk and no guarantee whether we will get our money back.

Hope that helped
Alex
If he is rich he still lose his money because he will put everything in bitcoin, there is no difference with poor and rich as they have different satisfaction. The main problem here is when trusting everything with bitcoin which is not advisable.
Not just with bitcoin investments, to everywhere we should not invest beyond the affordable levels. Also investing into one opportunity also not recommended by financial advisors.

Even bitcoin is good for investments, people are not suggesting to invest all the money one may have. I do invest into bitcoins on monthly basis from my day job and I have 90% of my saving in bitcoins and the rest in gold and bonds.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:53:11 AM

I put most of my money into bitcoin how about you?
I did not put or convert all my money to Bitcoin because I need money for my daily life like food, clothes and etc. I put only money to Bitcoin if I have to invest that enough for it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:54:55 AM

for now I still can not put my money to bitcoin. because I am still learning about bitcoin world. if later I have understood exactly how to invest bitcoin, maybe I'll put some of my money to be invested into bitcoin. Smiley

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:15:45 PM

for now I still can not put my money to bitcoin. because I am still learning about bitcoin world. if later I have understood exactly how to invest bitcoin, maybe I'll put some of my money to be invested into bitcoin. Smiley
I like how you try to find out how things work before actually investing your hard earned cash into it. Many people can take that as an example.

However, I hope you will focus only on investing in Bitcoin, rather than investing your Bitcoins into something.

The majority of the investment options that you stumble over here are altcoins, ICO's, doublers, ponzi scams, and the list goes on. Make sure you avoid them.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:53:48 PM

I put most of my money into bitcoin how about you?

Putting all our money into bitcoin for me is not a good thing to do it, especially if you are a beginner in bitcoin world. You must observe first if how much your gonna withdraw your money to put it into bitcoin.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:46:55 AM

Somehow I'm putting almost 50% of my money to crypto all because I wanted to get rich before 2020. I still can survive if this won't work out the way i want. I'm only investing to quite good tokens though such as waves and eth.
i think that is really good decision, i also put my 75% assets in bitcoin and still buying, the reason is that i am pretty confident that the price of bitcoin can increase much more and hope that it will really make us rich before 2020.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:43:33 PM

Somehow I'm putting almost 50% of my money to crypto all because I wanted to get rich before 2020. I still can survive if this won't work out the way i want. I'm only investing to quite good tokens though such as waves and eth.
i think that is really good decision, i also put my 75% assets in bitcoin and still buying, the reason is that i am pretty confident that the price of bitcoin can increase much more and hope that it will really make us rich before 2020.
i have also invested my most of assets in bitcoin and every month i still going to invest from my salary, as i have a strong believe that after some time bitcoin will give me a good profit,
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:03:19 PM

i have also invested my most of assets in bitcoin and every month i still going to invest from my salary, as i have a strong believe that after some time bitcoin will give me a good profit,
I believe that you can make a good profit in bitcoin if you are new in bitcoin patience is needed before you can make a good profit..
Honestly almost 1 year i am collecting bitcoin and i am happy that i am know about bitcoin.. it helps me a lot now i have my capital and scaling up in trading and other online activity..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:11:23 PM

75% of your assets, really? Is the other 25% enough for your living? If it is enough, so you must be a rich man already. Do you only hold it and will sell it only when your expected price is reached?
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:13:18 PM

I'm usually spend 10% of my main salary as teacher for investment.
For first time, I was doubt investing on bitcoin but once I've experience it myself the power of bitcoin  ( when it reach $ 1000 / btc ) I'm decide to keep constant investing and hold as much as possible

Smiley
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:20:10 PM

75% of your assets, really? Is the other 25% enough for your living? If it is enough, so you must be a rich man already. Do you only hold it and will sell it only when your expected price is reached?
Maybe he has a good job end get high salary that is why 75% are invested in bitcoin and only 25% is enough for his family.. honestly for me i just giving 10% or less in my experience because i have 3 child and wife also i am oldest brother that i need to pay for collage brother for their tuition fee..
That is why i am here in bitcoin because it helps me to increase and help our financial..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 06:11:28 PM

I'm usually spend 10% of my main salary as teacher for investment.
For first time, I was doubt investing on bitcoin but once I've experience it myself the power of bitcoin  ( when it reach $ 1000 / btc ) I'm decide to keep constant investing and hold as much as possible

This is a good idea of making a fixed provision to bitcoin investments every month or so. In the future bitcoin will be accepted by more people and the price will constantly increase. As a result holding bitcoin and investing more in it is a good way of actually getting a good return.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:25:46 PM

I use to put half of my income into Bitcoins.I save small earnings which i get from signature campaign and invest them in trading.In future, i have plan of investing more in Bitcoins.
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:34:44 PM

I use to put half of my income into Bitcoins.I save small earnings which i get from signature campaign and invest them in trading.In future, i have plan of investing more in Bitcoins.

If you are saving all your earnings from signature campaign and putting that money into trading then I think that is the right thing to do, as eventually it will allow you to grow your bitcoins in long run and as far as you are not putting your all income from fiat in bitcoins you are at safer side as putting all money in bitcoins can be risky in long term.

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:21:29 PM

If you are saving all your earnings from signature campaign and putting that money into trading then I think that is the right thing to do, as eventually it will allow you to grow your bitcoins in long run and as far as you are not putting your all income from fiat in bitcoins you are at safer side as putting all money in bitcoins can be risky in long term.

It needs study before you can make a good profit in trading if you know how to trade it is a good idea to go in trading and invest your money there but don't put risk all your invested money it is good to invest and stay in bitcoin for buying and selling bitcoin sell it in the right time and patience can gives you good profit than the other activity.
gtraah

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:49:15 PM

It needs study before you can make a good profit in trading if you know how to trade it is a good idea to go in trading and invest your money there but don't put risk all your invested money it is good to invest and stay in bitcoin for buying and selling bitcoin sell it in the right time and patience can gives you good profit than the other activity.

I think if you don't have knowledge of trading then its better to hold your coins without doing anything to it, and wait for the price rise and sell and make profits and buy it again when price falls in the future as it is the safest way to make profits and there is less risk involved in it.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:54:58 PM

I already put my half in bitcoins because I have plan to do some long term work with this as currently its best option for me without my full time job after putting half i am feeling good as its going good for me in start
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:11:56 AM

I already put my half in bitcoins because I have plan to do some long term work with this as currently its best option for me without my full time job after putting half i am feeling good as its going good for me in start

What exactly do you mean with doing long term work with Bitcoin? Are you going to use your coins for trading purposes, or are you looking to invest them into something? Other than that, investing in Bitcoin may seem like an easy thing as the price has gone up considerably this year, but that doesn't mean you're guaranteed any more increases. You either have to keep holding for the very long term, or you have to put your coins to work with trading. And everything comes with a risk.
Zalfrin

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:47:59 AM

What exactly do you mean with doing long term work with Bitcoin? Are you going to use your coins for trading purposes, or are you looking to invest them into something? Other than that, investing in Bitcoin may seem like an easy thing as the price has gone up considerably this year, but that doesn't mean you're guaranteed any more increases. You either have to keep holding for the very long term, or you have to put your coins to work with trading. And everything comes with a risk.
Exactly even holding doesn't promises profits as anything is possible with the price of bitcoins in future, it can fall down dramatically and in that case your holding will go in vain, and you can make good profits from holding only if you have huge volume of coins or else its better to use them in trading to grow them in long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: