Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:29:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***OFFICIAL*** TRUMP COIN UNMODERATED SUPER THREAD****  (Read 1633 times)
tensai (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:59:39 AM

I direct you to the old thread for information on the project: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.0

Since a retired dev closed the old one and created a rogue moderated thread to escape scam accusations, this thread is needed for further discussion around the project and how to deal with this problem.

I hope the new dev team will chime in here with their opinions on ways to move forward removing Chicken65 from the project. In a time such as this what is most needed is open discussion and the majority consensus acting.  You cannot have a rogue old dev accused of scamming run a moderated thread.

If you're a trump coin investor I hope you will chose to use this thread to discuss current matters.
sealab

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:02:14 AM

I'm just disappointed. New team was supposed to bring new ideas and better management, and instead they're nowhere to be seen while pajeet declares himself the head of the project and holds the trump fund hostage.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:04:14 AM

Man no clue what's going on anymore

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Theu

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:05:15 AM

I propose a new coin. It is clear that Chicken's complete unprofessionalism will lose him money. Fine. Wheeling back on Trumpcoin is impossible with him still around.

I think we can deal better as a new coin. Any ideas?
tensai (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:06:52 AM

The new dev team never really had any power, they were just doing all the work promoting the coin as the coin was already finished and up and running when they took over. Even though they do not have any official power I wish they'd come here and voice their opinions on where they want this coin to go moving forward. Their opinions matter a lot because they are integral to this projects success imo. Their work has been very appreciated and they were very successful the short period they worked on this project.

Chicken himself picked the person who took over main responsibilites and he hasn't posted during all of this. Quite obvious they are in bed with eachother.

jimmy.jones.baseball

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:07:55 AM

Yeah this did a 180 fast.

I think we can deal better as a new coin. Any ideas?
Honestly something with value beyond november would be ideal. This was bound to be a bumpy ride simply because of that.
sealab

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:08:42 AM

Man no clue what's going on anymore

Pajeet announced he was stepping down as developer and a new group was supposed to come in and handle the coin and bring some new, bold ideas.

The leader of this new team has been nowhere to be found. In his absence, Chickenshit Pajeet has gone completely off the deep end. Derailed all the new ideas planned by the team, spouted nonsense for hours, and then declared himself head of the project again, his leverage being the trump fund that he is holding hostage.

tl;dr this coin has turned into an absolute shit show
Jaerky

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:10:46 AM

One step at a time here. Let's give a chance for the core dev's of Trumpcoin to speak - Signal7 was on today. I know he handled my helpdesk tickets with the block explorer.

We can either fork the coin, or create a new one. Remember that alot of time and energy has already been put into this coin, we have 2 videos up and the .com domain purchased for quite a bit of money. We also have other satellite sites up promoting the coin.

I, and I hope the rest of us, would like to hear from the people who invested their time and money on their thoughts on how to proceed.  

Keep in mind guys it is the 4th of July weekend and things might be slow. So please give them a chance before just calling for a brand new coin when we might be able to salvage Trumpcoin.

Please guys, reach out to them via PM and explain to them the situation.
Anonmous

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:14:06 AM

Step 1: Confirm the new dev team actually exist as separate human beings from Chicken65
Step 2: Get that fund out of Chicken65's hand ASAP.
Step 3: Who knows

Dont even think about media exposure or social media or making one more person aware of this mess while that guy is anywhere near it.
tensai (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:16:55 AM

One step at a time here. Let's give a chance for the core dev's of Trumpcoin to speak - Signal7 was on today. I know he handled my helpdesk tickets with the block explorer.

We can either fork the coin, or create a new one. Remember that alot of time and energy has already been put into this coin, we have 2 videos up and the .com domain purchased for quite a bit of money. We also have other satellite sites up promoting the coin.

I, and I hope the rest of us, would like to hear from the people who invested their time and money on their thoughts on how to proceed.  

Keep in mind guys it is the 4th of July weekend and things might be slow. So please give them a chance before just calling for a brand new coin when we might be able to salvage Trumpcoin.

The work put in by the new dev team is amazing. They carried this coin to the heights it achieved and the coin can be built around that work to reach those heights again. The problem is Chicken holding the trumpfund hostage and being impossible to reason with, this coin cannot rise again under these circumstances.

If we were to try to cut chicken out of this coin it could only come on the back of people like DreadLordColi, Signal7 and TrumpContentCreator who I credit with 90% of the success we've seen the last week. (sorry if i left any major players out)

Jaerky

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:21:16 AM

The work put in by the new dev team is amazing. They carried this coin to the heights it achieved and the coin can be built around that work to reach those heights again. The problem is Chicken holding the trumpfund hostage and being impossible to reason with, this coin cannot rise again under these circumstances.

If we were to try to cut chicken out of this coin it could only come on the back of people like DreadLordColi, Signal7 and TrumpContentCreator who I credit with 90% of the success we've seen the last week.

The options from what I can gather is

A) Fork it and deal with the messy cleanup

B) Create a brand new coin

C) Give up

I vote for option A. We can certainly salvage the coin. ETH had a similar issue and yes they took a beating but they will recover.

I absolutely agree that the new dev team did an amazing job. At this point Chicken65's involvement needs to be pushed out. He is not fit for this kind of project.

I think that from the way he has been acting that he is just out of his depth. He just doesn't have the balls to handle this project anywhere past $100k marketcap. He just can't handle the pressure. In fact I think he never really thought this project would go past $200k and be anything more than a simple pump and dump scheme. Clearly its turned into something much more.

However, its critical that we fork this ASAP and get this sorted. I just hope the devs can chime in here. They cant log on quickly enough.
Theu

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:47:35 AM

If we were to try to cut chicken out of this coin it could only come on the back of people like DreadLordColi, Signal7 and TrumpContentCreator who I credit with 90% of the success we've seen the last week.

The options from what I can gather is

A) Fork it and deal with the messy cleanup

B) Create a brand new coin

C) Give up

I vote for option A. We can certainly salvage the coin. ETH had a similar issue and yes they took a beating but they will recover.

I absolutely agree that the new dev team did an amazing job. At this point Chicken65's involvement needs to be pushed out. He is not fit for this kind of project.

I think that from the way he has been acting that he is just out of his depth. He just doesn't have the balls to handle this project anywhere past $100k marketcap. He just can't handle the pressure. In fact I think he never really thought this project would go past $200k and be anything more than a simple pump and dump scheme. Clearly its turned into something much more.

However, its critical that we fork this ASAP and get this sorted. I just hope the devs can chime in here. They cant log on quickly enough.

It may be entirely possible that the dev team was Chicken all along, and that this is his con game. I don't want to fan rumors, but I want to just put it out there.

It is very difficult to cut Chicken out of the picture. He holds the fund, and will not release it under no circumstances. IF he is a sham, he will do more dmagae to our wallets than he has already done.
I vote a new coin.
stumped?

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:14:14 PM

No new coin. We are the majority now. Chicken can keep clucking in his thread while the movement on biz, which is supported by the video and marketing guys will push on to regain some relative stability.
CantStump

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:29:42 PM

Official Trumpcoin takeover thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1536318

seige

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:02:27 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 05:22:02 PM by seige

This project is run by 3 fraudsters

chicken65 + Cantstump + Signal7

Notice after the dump, chicken65 wants to leave the project and hand it over to Signal7

I can assure everybody here, Signal7 is going to run away and not handle things professionally just wait and see

Everybody had faith in Cantstump LOL and look what happened

He ran away and chicken65 turns up as superman saying he won't let anybody tarnish the trump

And now he changes his mind yet again and wants to hand it to his insider buddy Signal7

This is all fishy

Any here is my 2 cents.

This scam is being run by 3 people, chicken65, Cantstump and Signal7

They are in it together

chicken65 = Biggest Scammer Ever (the owner of this scam)

Cantstump = the scammer behind the pump n dump

Signal7 = the tech guy behind the scam

Trumpcoin is going to go down, in the hands of these 3

Wait and see

svensel

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:07:20 PM

i watch from a distance Cool
seige

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:00:43 PM

Looks like chickenshit has locked both threads. The moderated one and the unmoderated one

Who wants to see what this chickenshit looks like?

here you go:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.new#new

Hint: he is in his 60s so be the judge of how the chickenshit scammer looks like
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:02:25 PM

What a mess

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
seige

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:27:03 AM

Lmao so seems like chicken65 is friends with parwez now and planning a huge pump and dump behind the scenes

It's obvious chicken65 hasn't showed his face here for a while. Talking with insiders about the pump and how to carry it out again

It's a shame again for buyers. 2nd round for a pump and dump by the people who are inside chicken65's group

If you want to put 100% faith in this coin be my guest.

As I have said, the people out there should know the agenda behind this coin and the scammers behind it

So are there 4 scammers now?

chicken65, Cantstump, Signal7 and Parwez

chicken65 has a lot of explaining to do
TrumpInfo

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:45:54 PM

Just checking if this is one of the 5 threads people look at.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: