Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Max amount of btc once you own?  (Read 9566 times)
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:21:48 AM

The highest amount I ever owned was just over 170BTC in very early 2013. My average buying price at that time was around $20-$25 per coin. I sold the majority of my coins when the price started to come close to $100 back in the days.
Wow that is a pretty high amount, I must say that you cannot do this anymore right now if you had wait a bit longer you even could have been a millionaire.
The largest amount of bitcoin I every had in my life was around the 45BTC.
Wow i dont even imagine having so many bitcoins,im sure that you are not glad that you dont have them now Sad
But who could expect that kind of rise,on some cryptocurrency,right guys?
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:26:58 AM

The highest amount I ever owned was just over 170BTC in very early 2013. My average buying price at that time was around $20-$25 per coin. I sold the majority of my coins when the price started to come close to $100 back in the days.
Wow that is a pretty high amount, I must say that you cannot do this anymore right now if you had wait a bit longer you even could have been a millionaire.
Wow i dont even imagine having so many bitcoins,im sure that you are not glad that you dont have them now Sad

It's ok, mainly because as you also say, not many people thought the price would go up that much. And back at that time I was only interested in making profits. The technology aspect of Bitcoin was just not where my focus was.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:32:58 AM

It's ok, mainly because as you also say, not many people thought the price would go up that much. And back at that time I was only interested in making profits. The technology aspect of Bitcoin was just not where my focus was.
yeah,but im pretty sure that you would ( in i would do the same,im sure about it )
sell those bitcoin's earlier,before getting even 200$ for a one,why you ask?
because you would think you have already done great money i guess Wink
afriezalie

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:38:29 AM

I owned about 0.2BTC several months ago. Yeah it's not big amount because I never invest my real money into bitcoin and I have known about bitcoin in 2013 but I started to learn bitcoin in 2015. That time the price was $300 and I thought it's better to spend it. I spend my bitcoin into many things like steam wallet and my phone bills. The last thing was cloudmining. I spent half my bitcoin into cloudmining so I only have 0.06BTC at this moment.
pandalion98

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 04:47:49 AM

Max amount I've owned is more or less 0.25 BTC. I still have it and am profiting from it, so basically my max amount is increasing steadily.
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:58:52 AM

I owned only 0.50 Btc max when the Rate was 530+ $....

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:00:52 AM

What is Max amount of btc you owned once, and where did you spent these?

hahahahah. you have to be specific when you say you owned. Because I have that incident that I obtain a 1.2 Bitcoin in my account in one of the popular dice sites, I have them in my account cause I am so lucky  but then after a few minutes, while playing the dice sites, my account suddenly logout and when I logged in again, my balance turned into 0 and it is really shocking. i just found out in my transactions that I sent a tip to an account in that site which I did not actually do.
nknarula

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 06:25:58 AM

I once owned 272... And managed to lose it all buying miners, cloud mining, and trading on margin at poloniex.com. Now I'm starting from scratch with you 0 thousand waves.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:41:11 AM

i think that is some thing personal to ask from some one. but for you i can tell you that a good amount of bitcoin. i am satisfied from my earning. and still i am holding it for price increase. and not using it.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:53:32 AM

I once owned 272... And managed to lose it all buying miners, cloud mining, and trading on margin at poloniex.com. Now I'm starting from scratch with you 0 thousand waves.
hmm..272 is really a big amount to me and person owning such a big amount won't risk to get into cloud mining i think ! Undecided but if if really invested in it can i know which cloud mining service you used ?
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:07:29 AM

Interesting story, at least you made a ROI of x4 - x5, i like your courage buying lots of bitcoin at that time. My maximum amount of bitcoin i had at once was 1BTC but it didn't last long.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:36:52 AM

What is Max amount of btc you owned once, and where did you spent these?

IMO this is very private information and ought 2 be kept as such.

I will not share this but I can say that I have owned all kinds of Bitcoin amounts during the last years.

~CfA~

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:44:50 AM

The max amount that i own is 0.15 and i just got it from signature campaign and as of now i'm keep holding that huge amount and keep hoping for the price of bitcoin to rise up to $1k and also i'm hoping for my bitcoin to grow more by the help of altcoin trading.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:39:36 PM

For a community full of bitcoin enthusiasts not very many people in here actually holds any significant amount of bitcoin, im not an exception to this rule either. I think ive only seen one person so fay that has an amount that could be classed as significant. the most bitcoin ive ever had is what i still have which is still not enough. Does everyone just cash out once they get near 1 bitcoin or what?

Where are the folks with a lot of coins? Do they still hang out here? Maybe they laughed their way to bank and went out enjoy their lives now? I think quite likely they got a wife and live a miserable life now.
Not many people in the bitcoin community are actually holding a lot of bitcoins. I am guessing most of the people here are holding under 5 coins. I would group myself with them since I don't hold more than 5 coins myself because I do not have exact amount of my bitcoins as I have different wallets and some in cold storage too :p
BeetcoinScummer

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:57:20 PM

One of the addresses I own currently has 210 BTC in it and number 70xx on the Bitcoin Rich List. So the max amount I've owned is at least 210 BTC and I have not spent any of this stash.  Grin
andrew24p

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:24:27 PM

Why are there so many people who have owned a max of not even 1 bitcoin, been around here for more than a year and have like 500 comments?? Btw someone asked why no one here is disclosing they own 1000+ bitcoin and its because it makes them a target. We more or less know many/ possibly most of the people that own that much from the early days anyway. The new investors who are buying in large amounts arent ever going to divulge their identity or how much they own.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
Vhern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:57:42 PM

I only once owned a 0.07BTC I won in spark that time the price was still $240 or something like that back in 2015. but I list to obtain at least 1BTC or so on my bucket list.
Yeah,you are getting posts every day so you have chosen good way to earn 1 btc.
Just invest the money you get from sig campaining,or loan them to trust-worthy people.U can also trade to generate income.

Thanks for the advice, I really want to earn or generate 1BTC or so, and make it grow gradually alternatively save up to 100BTC then withdraw it one by one when the price is high like $2000
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:14:56 PM

actually i never count the amount i won on a special day. i am just taking it as a business or a job. although i cannot depend of bitcoin for living but still i can say that i can give me some support. so i will like to say that may i will have won 1 bitocin in a day or more but i never count it.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:33:41 PM

actually i never count the amount i won on a special day. i am just taking it as a business or a job. although i cannot depend of bitcoin for living but still i can say that i can give me some support. so i will like to say that may i will have won 1 bitocin in a day or more but i never count it.

I count my btc every week and see if i was able to increase it or lost. If i lose I make sure to be more passive the next week.
Because it' about increasing your money.
Joe_Bauers

Activity: 802
Merit: 1003

GCVMMWH

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:57:11 PM

I had 80btc years ago that I sold on trade hill for around $2 each

likewise with LTC, had 18000 that I mined from day one and sold for around $150  Shocked

Thanks for making me less depressed about my mistakes!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: