Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Max amount of btc once you own?  (Read 9566 times)
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:18:15 AM

In a month I can earn money from the signature campaign and trade around 0.23 BTC. I do not spend it all because I prefer to keep it to my savings in my bank account. Perhaps if there were some new needs I use.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:59:15 AM

In a month I can earn money from the signature campaign and trade around 0.23 BTC. I do not spend it all because I prefer to keep it to my savings in my bank account. Perhaps if there were some new needs I use.

I think that's a really good amount to earn on monthly basis and its also good to save them for the future without spending them as it will holding more value in future.
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:36:37 AM

Trading is a good source to earn some money, but sigmature campaigns can not make money like that per month alone. Saving is a good idea
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:40:50 AM

Trading is a good source to earn some money, but sigmature campaigns can not make money like that per month alone. Saving is a good idea

Yeah the payouts in signature campaign are limited and the days are gone when we used to earn 0.1 btc per week from signature campaign so to increase our earnings we need to take help from trading.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:48:33 AM

Yeah the payouts in signature campaign are limited and the days are gone when we used to earn 0.1 btc per week from signature campaign so to increase our earnings we need to take help from trading.

Signature campaign payouts overall have gone down, but due to the higher price, people that only care about the $ value of these coins won't notice much. But yes, if you have enough experience in trading, then it can become quite a decent way of generating extra profits.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:52:39 AM

Signature campaign payouts overall have gone down, but due to the higher price, people that only care about the $ value of these coins won't notice much. But yes, if you have enough experience in trading, then it can become quite a decent way of generating extra profits.

Absolutely, and we cannot depend only on signature campaign to earn bitcoins as we all know that earnings from it are temporary as it can disappear at any point we need to have a permanent income and that is possible with trading.
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:59:37 AM

th maximum amount of bitcoin once i had 14.6 bitcoins i usually do trad in alt coins and it give me a good profit, i also earn from signature campaign but it is not such a good amount.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:16:09 AM

th maximum amount of bitcoin once i had 14.6 bitcoins i usually do trad in alt coins and it give me a good profit, i also earn from signature campaign but it is not such a good amount.

14.6 btc is already a good amount dude, and you should be satisfied with it and earnings from signature campaign is adding more value to your wallet and if you manage to save them then it can reach to descent level in future.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:31:25 AM

14.6 btc is already a good amount dude, and you should be satisfied with it and earnings from signature campaign is adding more value to your wallet and if you manage to save them then it can reach to descent level in future.
Humans has not satisfaction as otherwise we are not here, we are here because we are looking for an opportunity to increase our earnings and I will tell you that once you will achieve your first goal you will still do things to ask for more, that is why sometimes we are too greedy because we want to have more and more.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 09:33:47 AM

Humans has not satisfaction as otherwise we are not here, we are here because we are looking for an opportunity to increase our earnings and I will tell you that once you will achieve your first goal you will still do things to ask for more, that is why sometimes we are too greedy because we want to have more and more.

And that leads in loosing our money in long run as we are never satisfied with what we have, and sometimes we may even choose shortcuts to earn quick money which will bring loss for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: