Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you always missed the right time to sell/buy bitcoin?  (Read 52749 times)
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:22:22 PM

I often get that feeling. I'm not real trader, I usualy sellw bitcoins if I need money for something but somehow I always get the feeling that I've missed the perfect timing and that I could have done better. But sometimes it's hard to keep the track with everything that is happening on the market.

malaj

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:42:45 PM

I often get that feeling. I'm not real trader, I usualy sellw bitcoins if I need money for something but somehow I always get the feeling that I've missed the perfect timing and that I could have done better. But sometimes it's hard to keep the track with everything that is happening on the market.

I was exactly like that at the very beginning, but I also quickly realized that this is not fair and not something I should feel bad/disappointed about. Bitcoin is and will continue to be in a growing phase. Everything people sell right now might give them a bad feeling initially as the price is going up, but as long as you make profit you can be happy with yourself. As easy as the price is going up right now, so easy can the price go down as well. And then you might feel bad that you didn't sell anything. If you think like that then you will never be pleased with any of your actions.
dhampir-D

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:46:16 PM

This is a situation that does not just happen to you. In any market, doubt is a present element, and every effort is necessary to draw such element from the equation. The best thing to do for this is to try to understand the events that can influence the market, following the main news regarding Bitcoin's performance in the economy.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:51:23 PM

That's a good question. I just kepp in mind the "buy low sell high." When the price is low its the right time to buy and when it gets higher to get modest profit, thats the time to sell.
good idea to buy bitcoin with low price and then sell it with high price and i mostly buy bitcoin with low price and then hold that bitcoin for the high price and when price go to high price then i sell it with high price and get a big profit.
alva5763

Activity: 451

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:57:22 PM

So many repeat the trader mantra" sell high and buy low" but how many really hit the peaks and troughs?
vtypromo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:05:28 PM

Yeah i guess that is not a traders trait, traders are selling not because he needs money but because he can book a profit from that sales, and hoard it when he feel that price will soar up soon.  Traders main trait is being clever taking advantage of every situation.  And for them there is no bad day or bad event, for trader it is always a good day to earn a profit.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:12:54 PM

I guess everybody must have missed the right time to buy or either sell at some point in their trades or investment. Because there are several factors controlling the price and many times also happen that you are about to sell and price drops or vice versa so you hold back for price to rise.   Smiley
yes i am agree with you, that for every one must have missed the right time for several time, as i did it for so many times, i think no one is perfect in this world and that is the reason that no one can be so perfect to follow the right time for every time.
Mbokani

Activity: 291

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:40:49 PM

So many repeat the trader mantra" sell high and buy low" but how many really hit the peaks and troughs?
if you could judge the correct time perfectly then you could follow that mantra all year long ,but that wont be the case most of the time.you would miss your targets once in a while and never get too greedy while trading and if you follow that then you wont miss correct time to buy or sell.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:19:09 PM

Yeah, I always missed it and it I am really pissed everytime it happens. Well, I dont blame bitcoins price because we really know it is unstable, but I hope it just goes up and will never go down. Bitcoin sellers too are pissed sometimes when they missed them. Hope it goes up this month for $800. It will be a good money to buy for some presents. Right?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:31:51 AM

I am not yet in the selling mode I am more into buying and storing more bitcoin as much as I can,I'm new into Bitcoin and I want to get as many bitcoin I can the price is increasing almost daily I'm thinking I have an investment that keeps growing ..
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:58:44 PM

The trader mantra is rightly, "buy low, sell high," but the question begging for answer is, what price is low and what price is high? As simple as that question seems, it would take knowledgeable and experienced trader to tell a price apart from another, because in a financial market, there is often no bottom or top price. Prices are continually changing in reaction to market forces.

Over the years traders and mathematicians have come up with tools to enable our detect when a market reversal is by the corner and many skillful traders have been adapting them to signal buying and selling points in the market. My preference is the combination of Bollinger Bands and RSI, it gives me a clearer picture of over bought and over sold market conditions and guide my trading decisions instead of making mere guess work.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:51:29 PM

I am not yet in the selling mode I am more into buying and storing more bitcoin as much as I can,I'm new into Bitcoin and I want to get as many bitcoin I can the price is increasing almost daily I'm thinking I have an investment that keeps growing ..
i think you are doing long term investment , not trading in long term
in investment there is no selling/buying alternately
what most trader experienced is to miss the selling or buying moment and it's normal
with a good analysis skills and a lot reliable sources i guess you will not miss any good moment to trade.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:29:53 PM

The answer to the topic of the thread would be a Hell No. There won't be any perfect time to buy/sell. You need to know what you can afford/loose. I have bought BTC most of the times at the right time and right time means the time where you made the best profit in trading.  Smiley

Don't be greedy but earn maximum...  Grin

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:20:26 PM

The answer to the topic of the thread would be a Hell No. There won't be any perfect time to buy/sell. You need to know what you can afford/loose. I have bought BTC most of the times at the right time and right time means the time where you made the best profit in trading.  Smiley

Don't be greedy but earn maximum...  Grin

Your thinking is indeed correct. However as known to most people in the bitcoin, something that exists in the bitcoin has the same flow and structure. So what do we do to buy someday will definitely give you an advantage (if bought when prices are low), because it came after the low price is definitely in the future appear high prices. It is a flow is always there in the bitcoin and everything is something sure thing. So if they don't benefit then I think they are the people who don't have the patience
AmsterdamPimp

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:37:30 PM

Hardly any hit the peaks unless you are in the know,99% of the forum are not in the know.

Social Gambling Game ●
░▒ B2 | BitDouble.io ▒░
● THE MOST FUN TO WIN BITCOIN ●
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:54:55 AM

Do you always missed the right time to sell or buy bitcoin?

Yes most of time its happened to me, Because I don't have personal internet connection in my home. I'm only renting an internet connection for now but in the long run I will apply my own wifi connection in my home so I can use my trade most of the time which is if that happen I won't miss the the right time to sell/buy of bitcoin.
needyou

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:57:40 AM

There are persons that may have been unlucky with the timing, but I have found that most people that miss the timing are those that do day trading, those that buy and sell their bitcoins on a daily basis, those that just buy and hold for months are able to ride the wave and to have profits.
Xember

Activity: 110
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:12:26 AM

There are persons that may have been unlucky with the timing, but I have found that most people that miss the timing are those that do day trading, those that buy and sell their bitcoins on a daily basis, those that just buy and hold for months are able to ride the wave and to have profits.

Day trading is very difficult to do. But many people think they can manage it and lose money in the end.
fairy2

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:05:24 PM

Do you always missed the right time to sell or buy bitcoin?
Back in some days,i was trading on forex with regular currencies,and on the start,when i was learning i usually did miss the good price's.
I did actually the same with trading bitcoin when i was starting,and it was happening usually but when i got some knowledge,i had no problems with it.

Hello I am newbie and I would like to know how to deal with trading bitcoin and altcoin   Smiley
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:19:14 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 03:43:12 PM by Monnt

Day trading is very difficult to do. But many people think they can manage it and lose money in the end.
Only on day trading missing out right buy/sell points occurs frequently, for positional trading there will be enough time to enter still I have experience of missing out to book profits at right to get maximum benefits. Positional traders will not worry on missing out to sell because they just need to wait some more time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: