Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:36:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you always missed the right time to sell/buy bitcoin?  (Read 52749 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 03:37:00 PM

Sometimes, I just regret whenever I am about to invest but I forget to do and then the price gets high. It is like ughh, but, then again it is not too late at all. There are always chance that we can make profit thru trading. Patience is always the key here and focus in at the same time. Make trading as one of your habit.

Hahaha I feel you bro! Indeed it always happened. Last time when it spiked at $890 I think. I bet it will go down for so many times and I lose and lose and lose. But I stopped when I felt it wont stop spiking up. Now I just let it be. Although my heart is broken I still dont regret it. It is part of being a trader.

Happens to me as well and the feeling that the chance was already there and I just didn't pull the trigger. But you'll learn from those experience and yes patience is the real key here no need to rush on to something otherwise you'll ended up losing.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:16:48 PM

I wish I bought more bitcoins.much earlier when the price was low. I could earn very decent sum if I waited long enough. But at the end I'm not very patient person so maybe I couldn't wait to sell them. Now it's also not to late to buy some coins but they are very expensive and now I can't afford it.

malaj
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 08:56:21 AM

There is no specific right time to sell and buy, it is all about you sticking to your strategy and be disciplined to stick to it. Remember also that not all trade will be profitable to exiting a trade at a loss can be as important as you sell for profit.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 08:58:51 AM

I had Earned around 20+ BTC in the last 6 months, if i only i waited this december i should have cashout more money from my BTC.. but then again, i have to skip breakfast,Lunch and dinner and sleep on the streets if i have done that Smiley

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:18:43 AM

Yes, but whatever, At first i joined bitcoin because it was hard to get other reserve currencies in my country and it turned out to be a good investment. Overall I still think I had luck.

That's the way I think too, but even though sometimes I am missing the right time to sell my bitcoins still it is luck I guess so because the price is keep on increasing. Even I did some unusual selling of my bitcoins because I really need it for some emergency purposes still I know that in the end good fate will come to those who wait.
Actually, I agree for that you can sell the small amount of your bitcoin and keep or hold the large one because as we know the bitcoin is going up and up. So If we hold the large part of out bitcoin funds we can double or triple our money, So I agree for keeping the large amount and selling the small amount just in case you badly need a money. There will always a good income for those hold their bitcoin for a long time. 
That is why we buy bitcoins and prefer them over other currencies and assets because if we even buy bitcoins at a wrong time then we can wait a few months and sometimes just weeks and the price will go up again.

While the price graph of most currencies goes down with time, for bitcoins the graph just seems to rise only. So missing out to sell at right time with bitcoin investment will have less significant usually.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
laiducnam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:22:58 AM

because i could not predict the exact prices i have to say yes sometimes i was missed the right time to buy or sell bitcoin
but it doesn't matter for me because as long as i not losses my money this is good for me

I've heard of Bitcoin, but I do not know how to earn it
I find it really difficult
ayesha98220

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:12:52 AM

I had Earned around 20+ BTC in the last 6 months, if i only i waited this december i should have cashout more money from my BTC.. but then again, i have to skip breakfast,Lunch and dinner and sleep on the streets if i have done that Smiley

Hmm .. well not really brother. You could have invested bitcoins in some gambling sites and just made cool profits while you could have managed with the profits only and saved the basic investment. The only risk is site might scam and that would be horrible.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:32:53 PM

Hmm .. well not really brother. You could have invested bitcoins in some gambling sites and just made cool profits while you could have managed with the profits only and saved the basic investment. The only risk is site might scam and that would be horrible.

Well lessons learned. It's a good thing also that we make these mistakes so that in the future we get to be better traders. For me, sometimes I get a bit greedy with some of the alt coins that I purchase that even if I feel that it's time to sell them, I hold on to it. Take creva coin for example, I invested quite a lot in it and when the price started declining, I thought i'll keep it with me. Then it dropped bigtime while I was in hiatus with my bitcoin. I've learned quite a lot from that instance.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:15:08 PM

Yes. I had bad trade history. I sold my xmr at 0.003 and after 1 day xmr price went to 0.01 , then ATH. I re- bought xmr at 0.017 and later I had to sell at 0.012, at a loss. Then I left xmr and start thinking about eth and zec. Although I mad a good profit from eth and etc. Then again made great mistake in zec trading. I bought 1 zec @.50BTC. Was enjoying the show. Zec price went to 0.68BTC . I could make a nice profit but I was greedy. later on I sold zec at 0.25BTC

I think I am world no 1 bad trader
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:20:50 PM

I have a wish to buy bitcoin, but when the price fail to 500$ this summer I kinda lost my trust in bitcoin and didn't buy a one. Of course now I regret of it.
That is why not always right to buy bitcoin always much better to wait for few months and relay the movement of the price from last year because there is similarity from the movement before.. if you by bitcoins right now better to hold it for a long time if you buy right now and wait for the price will increase again so that you can not be lose..
It happens, when it is going down and lies around $600 we always think that the price will get down while now its $1000 around and now we wonder about our decision. I have made a commitment to myself that this time if bitcoin goes to a price like $600-$700 then I will buy some enormous amount of bitcoins for sure.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:51:05 PM

Yes, but whatever, At first i joined bitcoin because it was hard to get other reserve currencies in my country and it turned out to be a good investment. Overall I still think I had luck.

That's the way I think too, but even though sometimes I am missing the right time to sell my bitcoins still it is luck I guess so because the price is keep on increasing. Even I did some unusual selling of my bitcoins because I really need it for some emergency purposes still I know that in the end good fate will come to those who wait.
And mate mark my word the price is gonna be around 2000$-3000$ in coming months, it is being a technical thing you see bitcoins quantity is limited and the population is getting more and more digital and hence they are getting introduced to bitcoins therefore the demand rises suddenly.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:38:02 PM

sometimes I do that properly. but at one time I also never made a mistake, I never buy digital currency by expensive because I predict will increase. but in fact these coins directly experience the dump. I was disappointed with my decision. but I believe, behind the failure would have there are successes.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:06:54 PM

Yes. I always do. I am not enough risky to make something like that. I sold my old car before the new year and now I have 1000€ and I have got an idea to buy a bitcoin with this money. But I'm always thinking "isn't it too late to buy now? I should to buy in August when the price was 500$!"
mrbigmugs

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:10:32 PM

Yes because i don't have that much money to invest in bitcoin. If i bought in that price i doubt if it will go down. But if it rise i feel disappointed because i didn't bought before. But if i have some more money than i currently have i would definitely buy bitcoin because its value is continuously rising over the years.
Yeah you are right its value is continuously rising over the years. So if you don't to missed the right time to sell bitcoin after a few months or weeks then you should try long term investment because you already said that over the years, the price is continue rising and that is a good sign for long term investors to save a lot of bitcoin now and no matter how much is the price of bitcoin each because you will still generate profit because you will do long term and not short term investment.
Maybe the long term investment may work, and maybe it won’t we don’t really what the future of the bitcoin may hold for us , that goes to show how risky trading and bitcoin investment is , I mean on the long term, I honestly going to sell as soon as the price reaches 1000$ I don’t want to be be greedy.
i am sure that long term investment in bitcoin is the good option, you need to hold bitcoin minimum for 3 years and after three years you will really get a very good result from bitcoin.

rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:39:29 PM

Yes. I always do. I am not enough risky to make something like that. I sold my old car before the new year and now I have 1000€ and I have got an idea to buy a bitcoin with this money. But I'm always thinking "isn't it too late to buy now? I should to buy in August when the price was 500$!"
This is just about the market game , there always a missing time it's okay
As long as you didn't missed it too often , you are still considered as a good trader
Normal thing i guess to missed the right moment/ time to sell or buy
It's just the matter of regret and how to make it not happen everytime you want to trade.
trigger1975

Activity: 252
Merit: 113

NFTs on Sale: https://bit.ly/2POlV17

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:32:13 PM

This is just about the market game , there always a missing time it's okay
As long as you didn't missed it too often , you are still considered as a good trader
Normal thing i guess to missed the right moment/ time to sell or buy
It's just the matter of regret and how to make it not happen everytime you want to trade.

I think the biggest mistake beginners do is not having a well defined signal where to open the position and a well defined stop strategy.  They see the market moving and jump right in to participate.  And then they see the market moving the other direction right in the next candle and sell in panic as they think the direction does now change.  They are lacking this well defined point where to open the position and also the more important well defined point, where to close it.

//alex
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:31:21 PM

Sometimes, I just regret whenever I am about to invest but I forget to do and then the price gets high. It is like ughh, but, then again it is not too late at all. There are always chance that we can make profit thru trading. Patience is always the key here and focus in at the same time. Make trading as one of your habit.
to me just two days before i wan going to sell my bitcoin on 1150  but on the same day even with in an year the price of bitcoin fell down to a very ery low price and reach to below 800 USD. therefore i really missed the right time to sell my bitcoins.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:52:54 PM

to me just two days before i wan going to sell my bitcoin on 1150  but on the same day even with in an year the price of bitcoin fell down to a very ery low price and reach to below 800 USD. therefore i really missed the right time to sell my bitcoins.
But that is I think a chance to those people who missed the right time to buy at the time when the price reached to 1150 everyone wished to have bought below that and I think now it is a short term fall the price will once again start to rise.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:01:18 PM

Well folks, if you didn't sell you missed the right time again. Good news though!!! Now is the right time to buy! So you didn't miss out!

I guess my gut was right. Should have sold when we were over $1500CAD. Now we're around $1200. Meh. $1200 is so 2016.
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2786
Merit: 524

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:22:27 AM

Well folks, if you didn't sell you missed the right time again. Good news though!!! Now is the right time to buy! So you didn't miss out!

I guess my gut was right. Should have sold when we were over $1500CAD. Now we're around $1200. Meh. $1200 is so 2016.

That's a very bad news to me, I missed the time to sell but I will just going to have a comeback and will wait for another chance and will try to get that right time of selling. And no, we are around $880 now. Hoping that before the Chinese new year many people are going to buy and will make a big impact to the rapid price increase.

Doesn't expect the bitcoin will get rapid increase again. I already sell my bitcoin @$1124. The bubble is already including in my prediction. so you may wait some years later for seeing the yesterday's price again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: