Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you always missed the right time to sell/buy bitcoin?  (Read 52756 times)
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:21:04 PM

Well folks, if you didn't sell you missed the right time again. Good news though!!! Now is the right time to buy! So you didn't miss out!

I guess my gut was right. Should have sold when we were over $1500CAD. Now we're around $1200. Meh. $1200 is so 2016.

That's a very bad news to me, I missed the time to sell but I will just going to have a comeback and will wait for another chance and will try to get that right time of selling. And no, we are around $880 now. Hoping that before the Chinese new year many people are going to buy and will make a big impact to the rapid price increase.

Doesn't expect the bitcoin will get rapid increase again. I already sell my bitcoin @$1124. The bubble is already including in my prediction. so you may wait some years later for seeing the yesterday's price again.

If that will take some years again then I will just wait for it before selling it again. But still, I'm not losing hope that it is going happen again. I'll keep on following and going to consider those predictions by those people who have experience in trading. And most of them are saying that the price is going to pump again, so I better wait for it.

Well, at least it is clear that the volatility persists and therefore it would not be so difficult to see a return  return to the territory of $1,000 in the next days.

Unfortunately making a decision about buying or selling right now has become a king of gambling, nu I would be happy if the price stabilizes around $1,000 for a long time.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:40:38 PM

Well folks, if you didn't sell you missed the right time again. Good news though!!! Now is the right time to buy! So you didn't miss out!

I guess my gut was right. Should have sold when we were over $1500CAD. Now we're around $1200. Meh. $1200 is so 2016.

Right now is an okay price to buy at. I still believe that the best thing for people to do was to buy at the time the price was sitting far below $600 for quite a long time. No excuses are possible here, unless you didn't have any money to invest, then it's different of course. Currently the best is to buy back the coins people sold above $1000 or to simply keep holding. I still don't feel comfortable buying at these prices.
trigger1975

Activity: 252
Merit: 113

NFTs on Sale: https://bit.ly/2POlV17

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:00:51 PM

Right now is an okay price to buy at. I still believe that the best thing for people to do was to buy at the time the price was sitting far below $600 for quite a long time. No excuses are possible here, unless you didn't have any money to invest, then it's different of course. Currently the best is to buy back the coins people sold above $1000 or to simply keep holding. I still don't feel comfortable buying at these prices.

Me neither and for me the price is currently too volatile.  Wait some days for everything to settle and calm down.  When the prices are back in a more "normal" manner and the volatility and jumpiness decreases again check the course and then decide if you want to invest or not.  But now: I would not buy any BTC right now.

//alex
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:35:50 PM

yes i also agree with you that it is still a good time to buy bitcoin because every one is still expecting that the price of bitcoin can increase too much in next few moths therefore it is still a good time to buy bitcon or if you have some good number of bitcoin then you have to hold it.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:04:53 PM

Do you really think it is good time to buy BTC ? It seems inappropriate to me. I think whole crypto market is unstable. Yes, price of BTC may rise a lot in future, even 2 or 3 folds rise may happen. But nothing is certain. Even the price may go down like half of the current price and I think BTC will go south until next year. It is only my idea. Do not take it seriously. If I were you, I would wait cause price will be stable soon. It is actually a bad time to buy BTC , now
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:14:14 PM

Do you really think it is good time to buy BTC ? It seems inappropriate to me. I think whole crypto market is unstable. Yes, price of BTC may rise a lot in future, even 2 or 3 folds rise may happen. But nothing is certain. Even the price may go down like half of the current price and I think BTC will go south until next year. It is only my idea. Do not take it seriously. If I were you, I would wait cause price will be stable soon. It is actually a bad time to buy BTC , now

It depends, if you are here for the long term then it's appropiate. Yes we may see lower prices, but who cares, im here for the long term (10+ years) so all I care about is to keep buying more during the dips. You are not going to get any other way, unfortunately we must wait 10 years because we missed the initial boat (when BTC was 1 to double digits).

The other way is buying the right altcoin that will pump with good volume, but that is a lottery.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:39:09 PM

It depends, if you are here for the long term then it's appropiate. Yes we may see lower prices, but who cares, im here for the long term (10+ years) so all I care about is to keep buying more during the dips. You are not going to get any other way, unfortunately we must wait 10 years because we missed the initial boat (when BTC was 1 to double digits).

The other way is buying the right altcoin that will pump with good volume, but that is a lottery.
Good for you to collect everything for the long term and hope you will be making a really huge amount of money if the coin is still going strong then the possibility of making a fortune is a real possibility.What i would do in these circumstances is to book my profits with every rise and get back later because bitcoin will give you the opportunity to make some profit out  of it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Choosewise

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:23:35 PM

Hindsight is 20/20.

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:26:39 PM

Good for you to collect everything for the long term and hope you will be making a really huge amount of money if the coin is still going strong then the possibility of making a fortune is a real possibility.What i would do in these circumstances is to book my profits with every rise and get back later because bitcoin will give you the opportunity to make some profit out  of it.

But by doing this you risk lossing your position. A lot of people tried to play the market in august and the dip was not what they expected, they  weren't able to get back on the right time, which means a lot of people lost money there by buying back at a loss. There is money to be made, but you need luck since you don't know hog high a pump will go and you don't know low a dip will go, it's simply not possible to know.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:49:58 PM

That's a very bad news to me, I missed the time to sell but I will just going to have a comeback and will wait for another chance and will try to get that right time of selling. And no, we are around $880 now. Hoping that before the Chinese new year many people are going to buy and will make a big impact to the rapid price increase.

Doesn't expect the bitcoin will get rapid increase again. I already sell my bitcoin @$1124. The bubble is already including in my prediction. so you may wait some years later for seeing the yesterday's price again.
no i am not agree with you . although the price of bitcoin is trading below 900 USD. but i can assure  you that the price of bitcoin is gong to cross its all time high price and even raise more in the present month. i hope very soon you will regret for the bitcoin you have sold at 1124 USD level.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:12:41 AM

Sometimes, I just regret whenever I am about to invest but I forget to do and then the price gets high. It is like ughh, but, then again it is not too late at all. There are always chance that we can make profit thru trading. Patience is always the key here and focus in at the same time. Make trading as one of your habit.
to me just two days before i wan going to sell my bitcoin on 1150  but on the same day even with in an year the price of bitcoin fell down to a very ery low price and reach to below 800 USD. therefore i really missed the right time to sell my bitcoins.
exactly the same case here. i also missed the right time when the price of bitcoin reached to 1100+. i was thinking that the price is still increasing and was hopping that this time the price is going to make a new record of all time high price. but still hopping that very soon we will see the price above 1200.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:22:25 AM

Sometimes, I just regret whenever I am about to invest but I forget to do and then the price gets high. It is like ughh, but, then again it is not too late at all. There are always chance that we can make profit thru trading. Patience is always the key here and focus in at the same time. Make trading as one of your habit.
to me just two days before i wan going to sell my bitcoin on 1150  but on the same day even with in an year the price of bitcoin fell down to a very ery low price and reach to below 800 USD. therefore i really missed the right time to sell my bitcoins.
exactly the same case here. i also missed the right time when the price of bitcoin reached to 1100+. i was thinking that the price is still increasing and was hopping that this time the price is going to make a new record of all time high price. but still hopping that very soon we will see the price above 1200.

i have experience this too, i am buy bitcoin when i see the price is going to down in 888 and i missed the price in 918 for selling and now the price is getting to deep in under of 800 so for now, i only hold my bitcoin and waiting for next bubble and i hope the price will be increase soon.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:49:56 AM

i have experience this too, i am buy bitcoin when i see the price is going to down in 888 and i missed the price in 918 for selling and now the price is getting to deep in under of 800 so for now, i only hold my bitcoin and waiting for next bubble and i hope the price will be increase soon.

I think you must hold your coins long time because there is no hope that again the price will increase. It may take a long time to cross 1000$. I missed 3 times since last 2 weeks. First when the price crossed 1150$ and next 1000$ and last 2 days back 900+. So today morning I saw it was 800$ I lost my hope, so I sold my coins. See now the price is 770$. My suggestion doesn't miss this opportunity. 
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:22:39 AM

When you trading you need to be very careful towards market because when the price increases it won't stop there for many hours, you need to be very accurate when you are trading means, the value will deviate bigger loss in the margins, better be alert when you are trading with bitcoin.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:34:13 PM

Do you always missed the right time to sell or buy bitcoin?
Actually yes when I'm trying to buy bitcoins the price is continuos to increase and when I have bitcoins earnings from sig campaign the price is too low but right now I'm waiting to increase again so I can exhange some of my bitcoins.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:41:19 PM

It happens most of the time with users who are planning to buy/sell. Luckily this time I was successful in selling when the price was around $980. I too thought of holding for few more weeks and then sell, but due to some emergency need sold it. Just because of that I got benefited, and next price bubble won't happen soon.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:46:36 PM

It happens most of the time with users who are planning to buy/sell. Luckily this time I was successful in selling when the price was around $980. I too thought of holding for few more weeks and then sell, but due to some emergency need sold it. Just because of that I got benefited, and next price bubble won't happen soon.
You sold at good price but you missed the price when it was above than $1100 but the time has passed now you have to prepare for another increase of the price now the price of bitcoin is much better to buy some bitcoins for the future if someone will buy now then he will not feel that he missed the right time to buy.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 10:54:21 PM

I have missed that time again. Undecided
Watched the price when it was $775 in the morning then now it is $818 again from when the news broke about the exchanges in China being look at more closely.
But I believe that was just to scare most who want to give a try to bitcoin from hearing about it's growth in the past week.
So all in all I will not buy now when it is going up again.
Maybe on the next drop if that ever happens now.
Lomperd1

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:08:47 PM

I not missed it all the times but of course I had missed it sometimes what of course can happen in my eyes..
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 10:29:34 PM

Do you always missed the right time to sell or buy bitcoin?
Actually yes when I'm trying to buy bitcoins the price is continuos to increase and when I have bitcoins earnings from sig campaign the price is too low but right now I'm waiting to increase again so I can exhange some of my bitcoins.
i think there will be not a sing person who can claim that he never missed the right time. i can say that recently when the price of bitcoin reached to 1150 USD, i still hold my bitcoin and not sell it. i think it was the good time to sell but i cannot sell my bitcoin at that price and now the price of bitcoin trading very low as compare to 1150.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: