Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:38:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you always missed the right time to sell/buy bitcoin?  (Read 52756 times)
onnz423alt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 04:19:09 PM

I only sell bitcoin when i am desperate for something, otherwise i hold  Cool
That's not a good attitude, take your desperation somewhere and don't waste the opportunity to make money from your precious coins.
All the time regret will come in the last so be more mature when it comes to investment as your emotional weakness will not help you to succeed.

For me bitcoin is alot more than just way to make money, it is much more precious to me than that. It is a currency for me, i mean im not swapping euros between usd and such right? Chill, no need to be so agressive. My coins are my coins and your coins are your coins.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:50:24 AM

Unless you are a skilled trader with a track record of making winning trades over a large sample why would you think you can buy/sell at the right time?

I guess the thing is, when you analyze that the value of coin reaches its high peak than usual value so you, fluctation of bitcoin value is so unpredictable so it will be hard to recognize if you gonna sell it now since you can see that it is in high value than usual. Timing is the main key if you really want to earn good from buying and selling.
If you read a little bit abut trading then you may be able to find the moments when it makes sense to buy and the moments when it makes the most sense to sell, you don’t need to see graphs hours to see these values if you did it once a day you could see the opportunities present themselves.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 02:04:14 AM

Yes, when it reaches its low price because I cannot afford to buy coins and it is because of the wrong timing. When its low price I do not have enough to buy even just 1.
low price the is meant nowadays is below $1000. In most cases, it must have been a set order that purchases when it crosses it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:13:21 PM

Unless you are a skilled trader with a track record of making winning trades over a large sample why would you think you can buy/sell at the right time?

I guess the thing is, when you analyze that the value of coin reaches its high peak than usual value so you, fluctation of bitcoin value is so unpredictable so it will be hard to recognize if you gonna sell it now since you can see that it is in high value than usual. Timing is the main key if you really want to earn good from buying and selling.
If you read a little bit abut trading then you may be able to find the moments when it makes sense to buy and the moments when it makes the most sense to sell, you don’t need to see graphs hours to see these values if you did it once a day you could see the opportunities present themselves.
in other word you are relies on something uncertain like feeling?
i don't think it will work to find the right time to buy/sell ,
trading for those people who don't completely understand will feel like a random thing ,
something like gamble between get profit or lost it, so just get used to it.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 06:57:58 PM

Anytime now ( BTC < $1000) is the right time to sell(on the short term). In a few weeks/months the price will drop to around $800 or so and sit stable. If the hard fork happens(which it likely won't) you'll find yourself wanting to sell as soon as possible, even though your coins increasing, the value will decrease. So stick to the basic strategy, sell high, buy low. That's only if you're trying to expand your btc volume.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:11:38 PM

Anytime now ( BTC < $1000) is the right time to sell(on the short term). In a few weeks/months the price will drop to around $800 or so and sit stable. If the hard fork happens(which it likely won't)
If there will be no hard fork than probably there will be no further price dump. Price have very good support around $1000 level, actually its been double buttom so we can expect uptrend now and fud regarding BTU getting more adoption is quite over with their unstable nodes.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:24:33 PM

I never missed it because I have not experienced it so I would ask. Is this  the right time to buy bitcoin because I think the price of bitcoin dropping it? I want to trade bitcoin and i would  like  to try if it's easy or hard so that i can experience too how to trade in bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:58:35 PM

I never missed it because I have not experienced it so I would ask. Is this  the right time to buy bitcoin because I think the price of bitcoin dropping it? I want to trade bitcoin and i would  like  to try if it's easy or hard so that i can experience too how to trade in bitcoin.
Yes this is the right time or nearly closed to the perfect time to buy bitcoin because of the price dropping. If you are planning to be a long term trader or investor then this price will be one of the best for you as you were buy and hold bitcoin for at least long time like 2-3 years but if you are into short term trading or investing then waiting for a lower price is a lot way better than jumping in now.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:53:26 AM

trading for those people who don't completely understand will feel like a random thing ,
I never said anything about feeling I said that you needed to read a book about trading in order to find the right moment to buy and sell and that is true, those that trade without reading and studying are gambling but if you know what you are doing then you are trading.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 01:57:01 AM

I never said anything about feeling I said that you needed to read a book about trading in order to find the right moment to buy and sell and that is true, those that trade without reading and studying are gambling but if you know what you are doing then you are trading.
Reading someone's experience doesn't gonna get you the profit with trading, because the person who wrote the book might have analyzed in a entirely different situation when he was into trading. In my opinion with bitcoin one cannot make a profit reading a book on trading and implementing it.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:46:22 AM

I made a mistake by bought btc the last day before big dump to $923, the price dropped just few hours after I bought.
 Just made $70 on daily trading but lose about $650 in just few hours.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:35:03 AM

I made a mistake by bought btc the last day before big dump to $923, the price dropped just few hours after I bought.
This is a natural thing. everyone will experience it, to see the condition that the current bitcoin prices rise and fall quickly then we must be smart in choosing the time. only one failure does not matter, the important thing we succeed in taking action for the next time.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:03:24 AM

This is a natural thing. everyone will experience it, to see the condition that the current bitcoin prices rise and fall quickly then we must be smart in choosing the time. only one failure does not matter, the important thing we succeed in taking action for the next time.
Yes it is normal and for me that is not a lose but a knowledge, a new knowledge that will make you a better trader because of that experience you will be more careful and you will analyze first before executing an action in trading. I also suffer a huge lose in bitcoin because of the dumps but i manage to not to sell it and i will just hodl until it bounce back.
AUDREY23

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:26:43 AM

yes, sometimes I really liked wrong in the timing of sale or purchase bitcoin, in this case we must be careful in reading time
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:52:40 PM

Do you always missed the right time to sell or buy bitcoin?
Nope i don't missed the chance to sell my bitcoin from exchanger i always set automatically price of bitcoin where once the price i set hit it there will people will grab that and then had that profit exchange into fiat currency and use for my personal needs.
sunsilk

Activity: 2968
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:03:14 PM

When the price of bitcoin reached this quarter's ATH I hated myself to missed out for not selling all of my bitcoins.

If I had a signal that the price is going to fall probably I'm just buying around right now at lower price and will do the cycle again.

I'll be more alert next time but right now I don't have choice, hold.

iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:13:11 PM

Personally speaking, I found myself to be not-so-lucky when it comes to converting my Bitcoins. I remembered that for many times when I buy my Bitcoin I thought the trend is really going up but it was not and by the time I got afraid that the value can go down then I sell then it reversed its direction. Really, for ordinary guys like us, it can get so hard to rightly predict the movement of the market. It can indeed be frustrating.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:22:52 PM

Personally speaking, I found myself to be not-so-lucky when it comes to converting my Bitcoins. I remembered that for many times when I buy my Bitcoin I thought the trend is really going up but it was not and by the time I got afraid that the value can go down then I sell then it reversed its direction. Really, for ordinary guys like us, it can get so hard to rightly predict the movement of the market. It can indeed be frustrating.
It is not just for you, I do hear many people are sharing they are not finding good prices when they want to cash out.

Maybe out of greedy we people are looking for very high prices of that day. Practically it will not be possible for any trader to catch the exact maximum prices of the day. Even markets also will not hold there, usually it will come down and only below the high price we could sell.
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:49:04 PM

Do you always missed the right time to sell or buy bitcoin?
Nope i don't missed the chance to sell my bitcoin from exchanger i always set automatically price of bitcoin where once the price i set hit it there will people will grab that and then had that profit exchange into fiat currency and use for my personal needs.
i do not think that there will such a perfect person who can claim that he never missed the right time to buy or sell bitcoin. for me  although for some time i catch the right time to trade but other time i also missed good time to buy or sell bitcoin in right time.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:36:05 PM

no you don't , but  when you say " to find the moments when it makes sense to sell/buy "
which means it is about to follow your feeling , just think about it lol ,
for some people actually they believe trading is just another form of gambling ,
there's nothing certain when you face the wild market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: