Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you losing money because trollbox?  (Read 4242 times)
macorcina

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:35:12 AM

when is hyp in trollbox, it's time to sell. if you don't have this coin, just ignore, and look for next winner.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:41:00 AM

I  would never listen to trolls as it's their job to promote crap coins so just ignore them however sometimes it can be proven otherwise though.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:43:24 AM

yes I've lost money because trollbox in poloniex, it happened long enough. when I panic when someone says these coins will be in the pump. but in fact the price of a coin dump lol. so this time poloniex very sensitive and outright ban when someone make a hype.

BiTiB.eu

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:46:44 AM

Never follow Trollbox, or try to filter info . Expecially in new alt,  trollbox could launch huge Pump, but after few times this could became big big loss

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:04:14 PM

trollbox is not helpful so if you want to focus just don't mind them focus with your supported coin, and stay away
it is just focus that is needed for us to know which coin we are going to support for better earnings.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Mzie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:09:38 PM

do not make decisions based on what people say on trollbox, as an individual do your own analysis
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 06:48:37 PM

There are now a lot of groups who uses the troll box to hype dead or shit coins,so you should not put your trust on these groups,you can read and see the coin they want to pump but at the end of the day,it's your decision that you should heed..

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:14:36 AM

don't listen on troll, better you watch by yourself. i think on the troll only a few people that really know about what they talk, and other else will just have to make another issue buy and sell. like this picture

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:48:56 AM

Funny thing because sometimes the people on troll box are just group of people that have no money to pump their coin so they just flood the whole trollbox to advertise their coin. Yes, I have lost money because of the people on the trollbox. I was just a newbie in trading and I have no one to talk to so I asked in the troll box. Someone said that X coin will pump up in minutes and so I did buy thousands of them because I was greedy. Turns out, the troll just wanted to sell his coins to me. The coin didn't even rise.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:09:15 AM

Funny thing because sometimes the people on troll box are just group of people that have no money to pump their coin so they just flood the whole trollbox to advertise their coin. Yes, I have lost money because of the people on the trollbox. I was just a newbie in trading and I have no one to talk to so I asked in the troll box. Someone said that X coin will pump up in minutes and so I did buy thousands of them because I was greedy. Turns out, the troll just wanted to sell his coins to me. The coin didn't even rise.
this is the real thing which is happening right now people who's trolling the chat are those who's desperate to sell their coins and to distract traders they will keep saying that their coin is the best to buy.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:57:54 PM

We know trollbox is not a good place to ask because liars living there,are you ever lose money because watching their conversations?

On trollboxs/chats stays those that maybe have loss on trading or a group a people want to pump a coin and encourage others to buy buy.

Hahahah.... I'm always seeing that's people in the troll box, and like making trolling another people and made panic to investing their money on the coin is not a good choice and just to pumping the coin.

That's what I'm trying to say, people there just write maybe because they are waiting for a sell/buy trade and don't knwo what to and then lets write on trollbox.
Some other require help where to invest and here comes the troll but personally I haven't been impacted by them to trade a specific coin yet.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:19:59 PM

most of the users in crypto manipulates each by trying to convince each. troll box is designed for such.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

SamMurphy

Activity: 107

Bitcoin unionhead who's neglecting fiat :)

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 01:01:46 PM

most of the users in crypto manipulates each by trying to convince each. troll box is designed for such.

True, and most of the times you won't read anything useful just FUD.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:03:52 PM

you think other places are better than the trollbox?
no they are all the same, look at the altcoin discussion board, many of the twitter tweets, on reddit and many other places.
the bag-holders are everywhere trying to convince you to buy their useless coins and help them get out.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 02:30:20 PM

You can lose money if you follow the trollbox ,some of them are just paid troll,just to hype a particular coin or people that are bag holders that just want to hype the coin,you should always do a research on any coin that you're going to invest or trade..

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 03:02:27 PM

Interesting question, Although I never invested relying on shots in trollbox because I am aware of paid trolls.  Yes, I get confused when I have a look on trollbox and it really makes me difficult to figure out difference between genuine opinions and paid trolls. I would suggest you to either keep faith on your research or don’t invest at all in any coin. You are likely to lose money if you invest based on hype of trollbox and if you win some amount, it’s a gamble with luck at your side.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:16:57 AM

True, and most of the times you won't read anything useful just FUD.
Don't blame on people that chatting in troll box.
blame yourself that di not have knowledge enough and did not capable to do your own research and got fooled .
Troll box basically created to share your experiences on trading and sometimes used for fooling people such as you.
baomoremoney

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:22:53 AM

We should do our research before buying it, not just simply hear the words in trollbox. Btw, trollbox can be making money, if we buy before pump.

robertkedves

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:19:49 AM

We know trollbox is not a good place to ask because liars living there,are you ever lose money because watching their conversations?

You may use the troll box, but just for you amusement. You can't make money by trusting it. I'll give you 3 reasons why:

1. You don't now the user who is "advising you"
2. For a pump and dump most of users are using trollbox just to find the fool ones to invest in something they have already planned to sell.
3. You don't use your brain

I'm sure you can find more reasons.

The best way to earn money with trading is a very good technical analysis for the coin you plan to sell/buy and sometimes your intuition.

PS: invest the amount you can afford to lose.

Best,
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 03:09:12 PM

Troll is full of FUD but there are some information you can get from there that can help your decision making and trading research. For example the launch of DAO ICO Ethereum was selling  less than $8 then, Ardor snapshot NXT was 1100sat then and so on. And also you can catch fun there

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████