Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GUiDE - Earn up to $5 a day for clicks  (Read 1535 times)
fiscorcle (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:13:04 PM

I think there wouldn't be enough free (free as beer) IP addresses to earn $5 daily. Personally, I pay a little over $1 a month for having a white IP address, and there are hardly a lot of VPN's offering free service which includes a range of white addresses...

So this idea looks stillborn to me
i earned 3500 credits since yesterday alone without referral earnings, when i reach 10000 credits i can withdraw $5. Not bad for a PTC.

That would amount to a little over $1.5 a day, thereby, your real aim here is to attract more referrals
of course I'd like to get more referrals now I have 3900 credits, I didn't say that I did it non-stop 24 hours and got $1.50. I mentioned already that it's possible to gain 60 credits per minute constantly but it depends on the period of the day. I was able to earn ~3000 credits in an hour. I'm still new into this site, when i reach withdrawal i will post the proof.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 01:25:02 PM

I think there wouldn't be enough free (free as beer) IP addresses to earn $5 daily. Personally, I pay a little over $1 a month for having a white IP address, and there are hardly a lot of VPN's offering free service which includes a range of white addresses...

i earned 3500 credits since yesterday alone without referral earnings, when i reach 10000 credits i can withdraw $5. Not bad for a PTC.

That would amount to a little over $1.5 a day, thereby, your real aim here is to attract more referrals
of course I'd like to get more referrals now I have 3900 credits, I didn't say that I did it non-stop 24 hours and got $1.50. I mentioned already that it's possible to gain 60 credits per minute constantly but it depends on the period of the day. I was able to earn ~3000 credits in an hour

And then you run out of addresses. As simple as fuck. How many "credits" can you raise from a single IP address by clicking alone?

fiscorcle (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:36:33 PM

of course I'd like to get more referrals now I have 3900 credits, I didn't say that I did it non-stop 24 hours and got $1.50. I mentioned already that it's possible to gain 60 credits per minute constantly but it depends on the period of the day. I was able to earn ~3000 credits in an hour

And then you run out of addresses. As simple as fuck. How many "credits" can you raise from a single IP address by clicking alone?
i used only 3 different IP adressess, i see no sense in discussion with you while you have not even tried it, you just act like you've seen everything and know everything. Try it or pass. Good luck.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 01:59:18 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2016, 02:15:59 PM by deisik

i used only 3 different IP adressess, i see no sense in discussion with you while you have not even tried it, you just act like you've seen everything and know everything. Try it or pass. Good luck.

I tried a lot of PTC sites in the past and can safely state that it is a sheer waste of time unless you have thousands of referrals. By just clicking you can earn only a few bucks within a few months...

I can even tell you when Probux stopped paying out, namely, in July 2014

deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 02:07:08 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2016, 02:35:03 PM by deisik

i used only 3 different IP adressess

Further, 3 different IP addresses and 3,000 credits allegedly earned from them would amount to 1,000 credits per address. Since 10,000 credits equals $5 (as you implicitly make us believe), then you can earn $0.5 daily by just clicking from your own IP address...

Which is a blatant lie straight in the face because there are no PTC sites which pay that much (and have never been)

Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:26:50 PM

Congratulations you are at the right place. there are lots of stupid peoples who have lots of free time and always willing to be scam and loose their money and Time in shit websites and earning ways..
A PTC site will never make you 5$ ever. until you don't rent lots of referrals from the site.
and using different IPs for a PTC site looks really fishy honestly. if the site is legit and really paying then he easily trace your spam attmepts and get you banned from there..

Yahoo already clearly said that he checked his method and don't found anything special there. but still lots of people want to get that think.. It really make me laugh..
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:32:47 PM

What kind of crap is this, for a "FREE MEMBER" you can't never earn $5 a day for clicks in "paid to click" unless you invested or have thousands of referrals under your link. This is a big joke, paid to click is just a waste of your time and efforts.

fiscorcle (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:49:44 PM

Further, 3 different IP addresses and 3,000 credits allegedly earned from them would amount to 1,000 credits per address. Since 10,000 credits equals $5 (as you implicitly make us believe), then you can earn $0.5 daily by just clicking from your own IP address...

Which is a blatant lie straight in the face because there are no PTC sites which pay that much (and have never been)
so you have time to prove me wrong without even trying it? If you've tried it for 10-15 minutes you would not make an ass* from yourself, because why would i lie about it when i don't ask money from anyone and my referral earnings depend only on my referrals? I do not get any credits for registration.

I don't understand why people here acting so offensive. Everyone who did not tried it and writes here that this is bullshit is only spamming. I don't need to argue with such kind of people.

If anyone is interested just PM me, i will send the link. Please do not spam here anymore, please leave review after you actually clicked few ads, i recommend "Explore" ads, which are 60 credits per ~1 minute
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 03:02:41 PM

so you have time to prove me wrong without even trying it? If you've tried it for 10-15 minutes you would not make an ass* from yourself, because why would i lie about it when i don't ask money from anyone and my referral earnings depend only on my referrals? I do not get any credits for registration

What should I try? Tell me the site name, and I will prove that you are lying about the earnings possible on that site. I've been there and tested a lot of such sites. And nowhere you can earn even close to $0.5 daily by just clicking on ads...

Which is what follows from your words and simple arithmetics applied

fiscorcle (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:11:36 PM

so you have time to prove me wrong without even trying it? If you've tried it for 10-15 minutes you would not make an ass* from yourself, because why would i lie about it when i don't ask money from anyone and my referral earnings depend only on my referrals? I do not get any credits for registration

What should I try? Tell me the site name, and I will prove that you are lying about the earnings possible on that site. I've been there and tested a lot of such sites. And nowhere you can earn even close to $0.5 daily by just clicking on ads...

Which is what follows from your words and simple arithmetics applied
i will say it last time, your opinions based on your experience with other sites is irrelevant here, you wasted your time with proving me wrong based on your feelings and "experience". Just pass this thread and go on if you want to troll here.

Locking this thread, PM please.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: