Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So Saturday is halving day what is your opinion  (Read 2890 times)
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:23:08 AM

Hi all Bitcoiners,
i am interested in your opinion will bitcoin price go up or down after the Halving?
Selling now or after halving?
In all honesty, I'm really expecting for a price increase but ofcourse, not something that would suddenly happen like in a day, the value would rise up to $850 all of a sudden. I expect the value to rise to at least at that value, but not in that way. It may take some time for that to happen but I'm hoping.

The way to reach 850$ is very blurred for price of bitcoin to reach, i think the decen price we can predict for it is the price well go to 700$+ for tomorrows halving and i dont really expect if the price will still move since the price are suddenly stopped when 730+$ price rise last month has been killed by those greedy stakers thats why  we experience falldown and its regaining back again to reach 700$ for tomorrows halving day.

richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:23:39 AM

The price is stable currently and if the market manages to remain stable till Saturday, we may go ahead with this price till the end of this year. As far as the mining reward goes, I feel that the scarcity of bitcoins would make the price go up in the next 2 days but it's likely that the number of miners would decrease after the halving taking it longer for transactions to be confirmed.
toolbox

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:25:36 AM

I haven't read all the opinions.So I might intrude here with my own "theory".
Most probably after halving the price will increase by 50~100$ because there will be less bitcoins entering the blockchain and thus increasing the demand.
It will become stable for around 2 weeks.But after some time,it's gonna slide to around 400$!! It will be more like a crash.
But if the history repeats itself then it can cross the 1000$ mark.
Let's hope for the best!
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:06:46 AM

Hi all Bitcoiners,
i am interested in your opinion will bitcoin price go up or down after the Halving?
Selling now or after halving?
Just want to ask because I thought halving can't have a specific date and the one that you are seeing in http://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/ is just a calculation made by users that they estimated when will be the specific block could be achieve.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:22:24 AM

After saturday I expect the a few very unstable days. Dumping and probably buying again from the whales.
For some reason they want the price above 600 dollar which means there is more to it then what we are seeing here.

Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:04:46 AM

After saturday I expect the a few very unstable days. Dumping and probably buying again from the whales.
For some reason they want the price above 600 dollar which means there is more to it then what we are seeing here.

I think the same, we could see lateral movements from whales-traders, trying to make money with ups and downs on first days after halving. For small users, i think its better to wait some weeks to see what happens on prices.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:17:22 PM

i reakon the price will fall now for a few months  Undecided
I'm afraid it happen so before the price dropped I hope to sell before it but what I expect is a high price rose in line with expectations of many people.
I do now is move all of my bitcoin into exchanges site and prepare what will happen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: