Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:06:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old people earning bitcoins  (Read 13469 times)
hermanhs09 (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:15:56 AM

Hello guys,do anyone here know's some old person's who actually make bitcoins by investing them or i dont know,by signature campaining ?
I was wondering about it for some time,i just never heard about someone older than 45 years and making bitcoins.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:50:43 AM

Hello guys,do anyone here know's some old person's who actually make bitcoins by investing them or i dont know,by signature campaining ?
I was wondering about it for some time,i just never heard about someone older than 45 years and making bitcoins.

I dont know about some old peopl doing some signature campaignm they are old enough to do it and its a pain in the eye. But in terms of bitcoin investment like crowndfunding there are many. In our place there are old people aging 50 to 70 years old and above who are investing in btc trading and crowdfunding. Some have earned a lot and others lose a lot. They are HYIP lovers.
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:54:44 AM

I think older people that are 45+ would see bitcoin as a fad for the younger generation to mess with.
They might not see it worth their time as they don't have as much as it too waste on things that they have to learn about.  Wink
cryptmaster

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:06:37 AM

I don't think any old person would do sig campaign, but few rich retired people surely find different ways to earn money they probably do bitcoin trading. But I don't think they use this forum or any other forum that's why you don't see any old people around the forum.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3020

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 03:11:04 AM

I think none old people here that earning by signature campaign maybe investing instead or they are just use bitcoin to gamble online..
Do you remember microguy he was one of the old member here in our forum and i think he is not the only one who old investing or earning in bitcoin here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:19:42 AM

I think older people that are 45+ would see bitcoin as a fad for the younger generation to mess with.
They might not see it worth their time as they don't have as much as it too waste on things that they have to learn about.  Wink

I think I have spent enough time with older people to strongly agree on this comment. Older people tend to not do anything, they do literally nothing. They just spend time sitting in their house, relaxing. They might go out for some time and do some social stuffs whenever they're feeling lonely but I'm pretty sure no old person would want to earn money (in general, not only in bitcoins).

For them, they are done earning money. They have spent their previous years working for their kids and now it's the kids' turn to work for them. Imagine this, older people don't want to earn money anymore because they just want to relax and they know that they don't need to work for money. Why would they do such effort to learn about bitcoin and earn some? There might be some older people who still wants to earn money maybe because they still have some people to give money or they just want to, but I don't think they would want to earn bitcoins.

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:22:38 AM

I know some people here with aes ranging from 30 to 40.
Old people provably have a more stable way of earning bitcoin rather joining a signture campaign to spam the forum. LOL.
Maybe the old ones have their own company now. They may even have their own savings already to not need to work for money anymore. Cheesy
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:30:38 AM

I know some people here with aes ranging from 30 to 40.
Old people provably have a more stable way of earning bitcoin rather joining a signture campaign to spam the forum. LOL.
Maybe the old ones have their own company now. They may even have their own savings already to not need to work for money anymore. Cheesy
Old people still need a way to make money since their pensions can not support them any more.
You must of heard of people working until they are into their late 60's and no retiring haven't you?
People no matter how old they are always looking for a way to make money so they can survive at times really.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:34:57 AM

I'm sure there is a big number of people over the age of 45 who invested in bitcoins by flat out buying them. As far as earning through sig campaigns, who knows. I'm sure people who do sig campaigns come from all walks of life and from a wide range of age groups. Maybe someone should do a poll to see how old people are who do sig campaigns here.
dligman82

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:39:29 AM

I agree with that one.  The old folks likely wont even understand it.  I'm not saying that all old people wouldn't get it, but it is highly amusing that my grandma refuses to use a computer.  What does that thing do?  (she looks at the mouse).
silverleafy

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:45:52 AM

I'm 46 years old so a borderline coffin dodger.

Been into crypto for around 5 years  Smiley

had a mini GPU farm a few years ago too.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:50:15 AM

i am sure there are a lot of older people who are trading bitcoin seriously, and most deffinitely the whales are not 16 years old and i am sure they are seasoned people.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:55:45 AM

Yeah, no one over 45 likes Bitcoins  Tongue

isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:13:31 AM

Usually older people are afraid of new technologies or they can't understand how they work and i can't blame them for this it is not so easy to get used in new things if you are old,but i am sure there are enough of them that are aware of bitcoin and use it,sadly i've never met anyone irl.
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:19:46 AM

There was a study released by coinbase showing that most bitcoiner are between 22 and 35 but that still some people are younger than 22 and some are even 65! So I guess yes some old persons actually use btc, but clearly not the majority ^^

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:33:30 AM

I don't think there's a lot of older people using Bitcoin or running a sig campaign because they already have money. They own their home, buy cars with a 0% loan, have large saving accounts (401k, Social Security or other retirement), don't have children at home costing them money or any large bills to deal with.

Why the hell would they fuck around with a sig campaign for nickels when they're sitting on hundreds of thousands of dollars? I think the only people over 45 that are messing with Bitcoin are broke and desperate to make a few bucks because they were too stupid to put away money for their old age (see image above).

jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:43:29 AM

There was a study released by coinbase showing that most bitcoiner are between 22 and 35 but that still some people are younger than 22 and some are even 65! So I guess yes some old persons actually use btc, but clearly not the majority ^^

I don't know one, but that's not impossible that some with that age group are also investing/earning bitcoin. Mostly those tech-savvy people, maybe just not a member of this forum and/or not earning through signature campaign. Coindesk also had their survey last 2015 to know the average number of bitcoin user by age, and there were some recorded who are in between 45 and up. You can see the graph below:

Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:13:24 AM

I personally don't know a lot of people who are into bitcoin investing, much more older persons. But people who belong in this age bracket are usually the ones who have disposable income / money that they could use for investing, trading or even gambling. It is just a matter of properly introducing to them how they can make use of bitcoin.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:15:55 AM

Older people are not particularly fond of new technologies. They said I would fear them, and do not accept. They used to live in the old way, using simple and familiar money.
I think if among old people there are those who are engaged in Bitcoins, so are those who trade on the exchange.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:19:04 AM

My mother is 63 years old and she is an expert in bitcoin investment especially big ones. She joined MMM crowdfunding investment. She was recruited by someone who is a colleague and an old friend at the same time a networker. In our place many old persons are joining mostly are networker veterans. They thought bitcoins is another big opportunity to earn so they invested hundreds of thousands in pesos worth of btc.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: