Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old people earning bitcoins  (Read 13469 times)
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 01:05:57 PM

Well, think not many people are using bitcoins ( i mean old people ) because obviously, they are too old for making money:
They have already made them in past, so why would they work hard now? They just want to relax probably, that is all .

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 01:58:44 PM

I think that old people do not deserve to make money. they should have been rested.
That's the important role of investment, because it saves money investment will ensure old age.
so we did not have to work when it is old. from now on, keep saving us as much as possible.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:05:50 PM

Most old people will unfortunately never own, not even understand bitcoin, because bitcoin is a thing for the next generation, for the kids that are being born using smartphones. Old people is too used to physical cash and bank accounts, so once the new generation is old Bitcoin will be huge. All those kids in Steam already know what bitcoin is, but they are too young to own any.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:26:57 PM

Most old people will unfortunately never own, not even understand bitcoin, because bitcoin is a thing for the next generation, for the kids that are being born using smartphones. Old people is too used to physical cash and bank accounts, so once the new generation is old Bitcoin will be huge. All those kids in Steam already know what bitcoin is, but they are too young to own any.

I hope that is not just the way. We also know that this old people are risking their money to some mutual fund or a equity and bonds. They put money in there expecting it will grow in the future. What if they know there is another way. Then we get more investors which are older ones who takes the risks better than young ones.
twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 02:30:42 PM

Hello guys,do anyone here know's some old person's who actually make bitcoins by investing them or i dont know,by signature campaining ?
I was wondering about it for some time,i just never heard about someone older than 45 years and making bitcoins.

I don't think that older people earns bitcoins somehow, maybe, but just maybe, they Buy/Sell bitcoins, but that is only way they could earn bitcoins, as Signature Campaign and Faucets might be too hard thing for them

MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 03:27:22 PM

Well, think not many people are using bitcoins ( i mean old people ) because obviously, they are too old for making money:
They have already made them in past, so why would they work hard now? They just want to relax probably, that is all .

I dont think Old persons can be interested in earning bitcoins. They might even have some difficulty to understand the whole process of this bitcoin chain and their mind will not accept this change.
Old People should not put that much pressure on their mind to earn new technologies and currencies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:25:19 PM

I dont think Old persons can be interested in earning bitcoins. They might even have some difficulty to understand the whole process of this bitcoin chain and their mind will not accept this change.
Old People should not put that much pressure on their mind to earn new technologies and currencies.

You young people think this Bitcoin technology is so complicated to figure out. You obviously do not realize that many of us older people had to master command line interfaces when we first became acquainted with computers back in the 70's and 80's. Doing a transaction with Bitcoin is way easier than that.
chachaa

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:34:11 PM

I am no longer young, soon to live to 40, and I only recently learned of the existence of bitcoin, such as my parents do not even know that there is such a digital currency.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:36:43 PM

Hello guys,do anyone here know's some old person's who actually make bitcoins by investing them or i dont know,by signature campaining ?
I was wondering about it for some time,i just never heard about someone older than 45 years and making bitcoins.

I don't know any old person using bitcoin but I think there are some who will engage in bitcoin ecosystem by investing their money trading or other way of earning bitcoin without the need of them to actively participate. I doubt that they will be involve in signature campaign since it would take their time and I think earnings from it is not enough for them so they will find another way that will make them earn bigger since I think they already have some savings from their years of work or business perhaps.

It's more likely that older people don't use this forum because run-on sentences cause their brains to implode.  
nope I think there are still many users who are over 45 years here? in fact I've seen them in the age profile. I forgot his username. but there are parents who are members in this forum

vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:59:30 PM

I don't think that older people earns bitcoins somehow, maybe, but just maybe, they Buy/Sell bitcoins, but that is only way they could earn bitcoins, as Signature Campaign and Faucets might be too hard thing for them
i think isn't a problem about hard or easy but old people need more income far greater than young people because of the many demands need to be met by them so they will choose to trading with this way they can earn a lot of money.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:15:08 PM

I am 50 and am heavily into Bitcoin and even got my own digital currency trading on POLONIEX as well. I wish I was 20 though but yes I invest in various bitcoin programs, projects and have a signature campaign here also. I love Bitcoin tech and the potential of it. I am also a woman too.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:18:01 PM

yeah of course users will be more younger than older users. I do not think they use and trying to get bitcoin bitcoin. they (old people) use bitcoin as currency

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:40:02 PM

I don't know any old person using bitcoin but I think there are some who will engage in bitcoin ecosystem by investing their money trading or other way of earning bitcoin without the need of them to actively participate. I doubt that they will be involve in signature campaign since it would take their time and I think earnings from it is not enough for them so they will find another way that will make them earn bigger since I think they already have some savings from their years of work or business perhaps.

It's more likely that older people don't use this forum because run-on sentences cause their brains to implode.  
nope I think there are still many users who are over 45 years here? in fact I've seen them in the age profile. I forgot his username. but there are parents who are members in this forum

Oh my god! Not parents! We should change one of the coins under their name to a Star of David to let everyone know they are talking to a disgusting old geezer.

20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:54:31 PM

I am 50 and am heavily into Bitcoin and even got my own digital currency trading on POLONIEX as well. I wish I was 20 though but yes I invest in various bitcoin programs, projects and have a signature campaign here also. I love Bitcoin tech and the potential of it. I am also a woman too.

Great to hear about it! I wouldn't have thought people >40 are using Bitcoin too, and am surprised to find out there are more than I have imagined! Congratulations. I hope Bitcoin will be used by all the categories of ages, not just the young or the old.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:07:55 PM

Bitcoin is not only for earning money, but there are a lot of other features also, like we can send our money to every corner of the world, with bitcoin we can make anonymous transactions, we have full control on our money and no any third party holds our money etc, so if they will know about that features then they will immediately adopt bitcoin and will start to take the benefits from that,
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 09:16:42 PM

I think that age doesn't matter here, cause if you like something, you should do it, or if you don't have any other opportunity to earn money...

kodoll

Activity: 273

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:26:21 PM

I think that age doesn't matter here, cause if you like something, you should do it, or if you don't have any other opportunity to earn money...
I agree with the age, but in reality there are age limits who can afford or even start this type of income.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:28:05 PM

Bitcoin is not only for earning money, but there are a lot of other features also, like we can send our money to every corner of the world, with bitcoin we can make anonymous transactions, we have full control on our money and no any third party holds our money etc, so if they will know about that features then they will immediately adopt bitcoin and will start to take the benefits from that,

Yeah, the features of bitcoin are much attractive and everyone is attracted to it once they know about them, no matter how old is he/she. Everyone may feel easy with the above mentioned features and will like to adopt bitcoin so that to get benefited with it.
vantyzz

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:32:30 PM

Yeah, the features of bitcoin are much attractive and everyone is attracted to it once they know about them, no matter how old is he/she. Everyone may feel easy with the above mentioned features and will like to adopt bitcoin so that to get benefited with it.
Do you think that even if the third party does not have access to your information, you and money is safe? If the purses on to the computer desktop, and on the network, no guarantees have not. Only risk
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:45:47 PM

I agree with the age, but in reality there are age limits who can afford or even start this type of income.

Well bitcoin does have discrimination about the age. As long as you can use it and you can earn bitcoins then that is fine. And even old aged people does really need to earn with bitcoin if they want to so that they are going to have something to earn. They must be treated same treatment as the young ones are getting in the society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: