Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 350 USD in August  (Read 17047 times)
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:28:24 AM

i do not think that bitcoin will drop its price to $350 in August, because bitcoin going to rise up its price too much faster and a large number of people are getting awareness about bitcoin and maximum people adopt the bitcoin.

Yeah it will not gonna happen because bitcoin is becoming popular worldwide, Now many people are attracted towards bitcoin and join bitcoin so definitely the price will not gonna dropped t0 350$. Next year will be very good and important for bitcoin because price is almost stable now so something big will happen and price will reach higher price.
Mauser

Activity: 1834
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:32:24 AM

In a short term price won't go low to such an extent. To the maximum the price might reach around $600 if the gradual decrease in price continues till the start of August.

The price is quite strong in the last weeks around 680$. Why would think of an gradual decrease?

After the halving had no real big impact on bitcoin pricing I don't think the price will drop so much.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:15:31 AM

It's coming

EDIT: This topic is my proof. Everyone thinks that it's not possible but why not?

I call it a bubble.

Maybe you are not wrong, Ethereum recently is getting people's attention and people are investing there which is affecting the bitcoin market, we can see today the decline and I'm afraid that very soon the price of bitcoin will crash.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:20:33 AM

It's coming

EDIT: This topic is my proof. Everyone thinks that it's not possible but why not?

I call it a bubble.

Maybe you are not wrong, Ethereum recently is getting people's attention and people are investing there which is affecting the bitcoin market, we can see today the decline and I'm afraid that very soon the price of bitcoin will crash.

Anything is possible with bitcoin, price has started to go down now so I think many people will prefer to sell their coins if it continues as I don't think that price will rise in coming days.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:34:19 AM

It's coming

I call it a bubble.

Anything is possible with bitcoin, price has started to go down now so I think many people will prefer to sell their coins if it continues as I don't think that price will rise in coming days.

The halving effect hasn't come yet and I think this is a hope(not the last hope) for bitcoin to increase its price, ethereum trading volume on poloniex is really high 34kBTC+ and I think people are focusing there leaving the bitcoin which I think is one of the reason why the price is falling down.
Dobmaster

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:04:22 PM

It's coming

I call it a bubble.

The halving effect hasn't come yet and I think this is a hope(not the last hope) for bitcoin to increase its price, ethereum trading volume on poloniex is really high 34kBTC+ and I think people are focusing there leaving the bitcoin which I think is one of the reason why the price is falling down.

That could be true. 10 months after the halving in 2012, the price rose 20 times. there was no immediate rise.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:34:00 PM

It's coming

I call it a bubble.

That could be true. 10 months after the halving in 2012, the price rose 20 times. there was no immediate rise.

At this moment we have the miners, who need a min. value to keep on mining. If I am not wrong that price would be around 450 dollar.
Which means we can expect a minimum price of 450 dollar from now on.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:05:25 PM

It's coming

I call it a bubble.

At this moment we have the miners, who need a min. value to keep on mining. If I am not wrong that price would be around 450 dollar.
Which means we can expect a minimum price of 450 dollar from now on.

This is what is important and what people seem to forget. We are not in the same position as 1 year ago.
At this time a price of 350 will be devastating for miners, They will have to close shop, because with 350 they can't mine for profit.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:39:51 PM

i am not sure that bitcoin will be drop it price to 350$ in August , Because bitcoin going to higher its price day by day and bitcoin getting more powerful and strong and maximum people adopt the Bitcoin .
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:36:04 PM

It's coming

I call it a bubble.

ETH is in demand these days and people are trading in it more than bitcoin users but it's not true that the trades have gone too low which is the reason for bitcoins. The reason is that there are almost equal number of buyers and sellers in the market and if you check preev, coinbase and bitstamp, there is a kind of stability.
funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:03:58 PM

i am not sure that bitcoin will be drop it price to 350$ in August , Because bitcoin going to higher its price day by day and bitcoin getting more powerful and strong and maximum people adopt the Bitcoin .
of course the price is not going to drop that much in the near future, in my opinion from now on the only way is up and it will allow us all to make money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:11:31 PM

It's coming

I call it a bubble.

ETH is in demand these days and people are trading in it more than bitcoin users but it's not true that the trades have gone too low which is the reason for bitcoins. The reason is that there are almost equal number of buyers and sellers in the market and if you check preev, coinbase and bitstamp, there is a kind of stability.
People are trading Ethereum because there looks like a lot of potential for it to make money through speculation and everything (which has so far been basically a crap-shoot as to where the market is going to go), and so far it has been experiencing a downwards slope which is a very bad thing for ETH. Bitcoin is, though, as I assume you say, still trading at about the same volume.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:36:01 PM

-snip-
That's true the price of bitcoin will be lot higher in coming months, so its better to save them for future and I don't think that price will go below $500 now.
You don't need to be worried about bitcoin just trust it will increase more we still waiting for it to happen , if you afraid of loosing some money then dont buy more and stay with Fiat. I will not be worried if it will decrease a little bit I know it can be recover.
If it falls to $350, I don't see any use of owning bitcoins then as I have purchased almost 70% of my coins at $700 and $650. It would be almost $300 loss which wouldn't be a small decline to accept. However, I don't see it coming as it has increased during halving which was a natural process that led to the increase.
Das

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:45:44 PM

Bitcoin price will be in the range of $550 - $650 for the next three years, until another halving approaches then there will be a price surge ~ $1000 or more.

That's my guess.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:25:44 PM

The question then becomes is op, how do you expect this would be a bubble?

Do you feel like something is against bitcoin to make things go down? cause you failed to mention why? then giving just saying its a bubble.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:29:02 PM

-snip-
That's true the price of bitcoin will be lot higher in coming months, so its better to save them for future and I don't think that price will go below $500 now.
You don't need to be worried about bitcoin just trust it will increase more we still waiting for it to happen , if you afraid of loosing some money then dont buy more and stay with Fiat. I will not be worried if it will decrease a little bit I know it can be recover.
If it falls to $350, I don't see any use of owning bitcoins then as I have purchased almost 70% of my coins at $700 and $650. It would be almost $300 loss which wouldn't be a small decline to accept. However, I don't see it coming as it has increased during halving which was a natural process that led to the increase.

I think price will not go that low in coming years, it will be above $500 for sure as we will find many new investors investing their money in it which will take price higher.
purebitco

Activity: 337

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:31:29 PM

i dont think thatt the price is going to drop that much in such a small period of time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 10:00:44 AM

No one really knows what would be the price of bitcoin in near future as we can see bitcoins price is rising and sometimes is going down we cant predict when it would pump but  dropping its price in $350 in august would be impossible to happen since bitcoin price is stable in $650+ mark. Well no one knows.
It's not true as many experts predicted the price to reach $800 in June-July and it did see that price.
Now the price is predicted to reach $600 and it wouldn't be too less for us to accept. $350 is not possible at all and it's only fake news articles that may spread it to create a panic situation.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:07:00 PM

There was an article I read in 2015 and the price that was predicted at $650. Now checking the price, I think that there are many experts who are capable of predicting the price and they are always perfect. http://www.coindesk.com/predict-650-bitcoin-2016/ This is the article. The price is predicted to reach $1000 by December and I have a strong feeling we can reach this price.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:17:00 PM

A month ago I would not say this price would be possible but after all the bubble burst for so many hoping on the halving to make them bitcoin rich, I am starting to think this prediction might come true in the coming month.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: