Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 350 USD in August  (Read 17047 times)
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:09:58 PM

It's coming

EDIT: This topic is my proof. Everyone thinks that it's not possible but why not?

I call it a bubble.

Way to fuck up big time OP. We are now climbing again and we will continue climbing, except when the next huge ETC pump happens, we'll see BTC go lower again for a while as ETC rises to surpass ETH, then BTC will keep growing.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:11:26 PM

bitcoin now have a very good picture and a large number of people had eyes the money and they do not want to sell at that time a much lower price and supply will also be reduced within a month for halving that prices will increase , not decrease.
of course bitcoin is huge right now and in my opinion the price of it is going to grow only, 350 is never going to be reached once again

i hope soo bro, as long as no one dump the rate then it won't happen. and i now $588 lastly i saw in polo, i hope soon will reach $600 and up more.

From this point price will only go higher and next stop should be $600 which will be achieved very soon, and even price falls in coming days it won't go that low to $350 for sure.

The miners wont never let those happen, as those value would mean for the most loss, bitcoin has recover the bitfinex issue, and now are back to the new value, it will reach 800 dollars by the end of the year, who bought bitcoin at 550dollars just made easy 50 bucks and can make more over the next months.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:17:11 PM

bitcoin now have a very good picture and a large number of people had eyes the money and they do not want to sell at that time a much lower price and supply will also be reduced within a month for halving that prices will increase , not decrease.
of course bitcoin is huge right now and in my opinion the price of it is going to grow only, 350 is never going to be reached once again

i hope soo bro, as long as no one dump the rate then it won't happen. and i now $588 lastly i saw in polo, i hope soon will reach $600 and up more.

From this point price will only go higher and next stop should be $600 which will be achieved very soon, and even price falls in coming days it won't go that low to $350 for sure.

The miners wont never let those happen, as those value would mean for the most loss, bitcoin has recover the bitfinex issue, and now are back to the new value, it will reach 800 dollars by the end of the year, who bought bitcoin at 550dollars just made easy 50 bucks and can make more over the next months.

Holding coins till the end of the year is the best thing do as, as most of the users are predicting the price of $1k or even at the end of this year which can give us best profits.
Fanpant

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:32:08 PM

Holding coins till the end of the year is the best thing do as, as most of the users are predicting the price of $1k or even at the end of this year which can give us best profits.

It is quite possible for the bitcoin to be $1000 by the end of the year. If there is good news, the price could be higher.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:44:45 PM

It is quite possible for the bitcoin to be $1000 by the end of the year. If there is good news, the price could be higher.

Yes and lets hope that we don't hear any bad news in coming months like any other site getting disappeared and if something happens like that then it will have negative impact on the price of bitcoin.
airsounds

Activity: 237
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 12:48:32 PM

thats true, i hope that the price will jump to a new all time high this year or at the beginning of a next year, in this way i would make some good money

Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:40:32 PM

Almost 10 days of august is ends , but price is just growing after small erthshake with bitnex, i hope that your prediction will not come true  Grin

CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:19:04 PM

Yeah holding bitcoins till the end of year is good because price will increase by the end of year but make sure one thing price will not reach 1000$  at the end of this year. Most of the people think that price will in between 750$ to 850$ not more then that so hold your coins and buy some more coins if you want to get some profit.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:21:19 PM

Yeah holding bitcoins till the end of year is good because price will increase by the end of year but make sure one thing price will not reach 1000$  at the end of this year. Most of the people think that price will in between 750$ to 850$ not more then that so hold your coins and buy some more coins if you want to get some profit.

We may see 4 digits price in the end of the year or in the beginning of next year, so it would be really good hold our coins till that point without experimenting with it.
angryswamp

Activity: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:51:10 PM

the price is definitely not going to drop that low any time soon hopefully

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:18:59 PM

Well OP just got a wrong speculatio, it is  already start of mid August and the price that drops last week is now starting to climb again.  Anyway I also agree that the price of bitcoin won't drop that low instead I believe that it will climb higher than it was before.  I think close to 650 USD by the end of August. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sanguintan

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:21:34 AM

Well OP just got a wrong speculatio, it is  already start of mid August and the price that drops last week is now starting to climb again.  Anyway I also agree that the price of bitcoin won't drop that low instead I believe that it will climb higher than it was before.  I think close to 650 USD by the end of August. 

I agree with the comment that the price could be 650 dollars by the end of August. In September, the price could be $700.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:29:33 AM

I agree with the comment that the price could be 650 dollars by the end of August. In September, the price could be $700.

Not sure what will be the price in next month but one thing is sure that it will never fall to $350 in coming months, even if it falls maximum bottom would be $500 nothing below then that.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:36:56 PM

Not sure what will be the price in next month but one thing is sure that it will never fall to $350 in coming months, even if it falls maximum bottom would be $500 nothing below then that.

As we see recently that price of bitcoin drop its price from $680 to $540 but  it would not  drop its price below in $500 mark since there would be a problem in bitcoin if  that low price would happen. As you can see bitcoin price is slowly rising  and to those who bought  on $540 mark would surely gain profit  when the price would  rise up again.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:41:24 PM

Well this was a wrong speculation, pretty bad miss. Sure, he predicted the drop, but not the accurate amount. We will surely see above 600$ in the next few days, the price is slowly recovering  588.5 right now. It will probably stay steady about 630$ or close for the next month or two.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:17:30 PM

Well this was a wrong speculation, pretty bad miss. Sure, he predicted the drop, but not the accurate amount. We will surely see above 600$ in the next few days, the price is slowly recovering  588.5 right now. It will probably stay steady about 630$ or close for the next month or two.

You are right, Op's speculation is too far away to happen since bitcoin price as of now is gradually increasing even though it drop  it price in $500+ mark but its still okay i think it just packing up to have a huge price increase i guess  longing until the end of the year. Fingers crossed.

mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:39:41 PM

You are right, Op's speculation is too far away to happen since bitcoin price as of now is gradually increasing even though it drop  it price in $500+ mark but its still okay i think it just packing up to have a huge price increase i guess  longing until the end of the year. Fingers crossed.

By the end of this month, the bitcoin price could reach $600. There is no way the price will drop to $350.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:12:46 PM

I am very pleased that this prediction does not match reality. Well, the reality today bitcoin prices back to $ 600, and may be unstable. I predict that the price of bitcoin this month will probably stabilize at the price of $ 620 +, and it might start to rise again as early september

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:19:17 PM

I am very pleased that this prediction does not match reality. Well, the reality today bitcoin prices back to $ 600, and may be unstable. I predict that the price of bitcoin this month will probably stabilize at the price of $ 620 +, and it might start to rise again as early september

there are 19 days in August when it will end, but it seems that it is impossible, bitcoin prices will fall very much.
precisely bitcoin is currently getting stronger, when prices are falling because hackers bitfinex, prices were able to recover and immediately returned to $600

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

potatopower

Activity: 296

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:28:11 PM

we will reach huge skies as there shouldnt be such a hack any time soon as they happen really rarely, i think the next pump will be to a new all time high price

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: