Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 350 USD in August  (Read 17047 times)
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:02:41 AM

Yes people who have lost their money in scam will not forget it easily as they have lost their hard earned money in it and they will prefer not to invest anytime in those sites.

People haven't actually lost money yet, because they have been given BFX tokens. They can always wait for them to be redeemed, if Bitfinex recovers. Of course, these people won't be investing additional money any time soon.

Its really hard to digest when you loose your money in such scams and if you have invested all your money then it may make you bankrupt which can affect even your family.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1141

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:52:48 AM

Yes people who have lost their money in scam will not forget it easily as they have lost their hard earned money in it and they will prefer not to invest anytime in those sites.

People haven't actually lost money yet, because they have been given BFX tokens. They can always wait for them to be redeemed, if Bitfinex recovers. Of course, these people won't be investing additional money any time soon.

Its really hard to digest when you loose your money in such scams and if you have invested all your money then it may make you bankrupt which can affect even your family.

It would be really hard to move on when you are experiencing  such big loss because you wouldnt know  what thing would you do next. You will back to zero and start from the beginning  and the hardest part is when that money you invest  on those scams are  those money you just borrowed or loaned from others.

Sanguintan

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:49:46 PM

It would be really hard to move on when you are experiencing  such big loss because you wouldnt know  what thing would you do next. You will back to zero and start from the beginning  and the hardest part is when that money you invest  on those scams are  those money you just borrowed or loaned from others.

That is the reason I do not invest in HYIP. They are too risky and most of the them are almost certain scams.
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:25:22 PM

That is the reason I do not invest in HYIP. They are too risky and most of the them are almost certain scams.

Only a find end up shinning. I didn't invest in the Ethereum ICO because I thought it was a scam and it went up to 10 dollars.
It ended up being a scam tho as we are seeing with the hard fork disaster, but it at least pumped hard.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:29:28 PM

of course you would lose money with hyips, i also never do such risky things because i hold my bitcoins at the moment and expect for the price to grow a lot in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ajmagz09

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:35:31 AM

of course you would lose money with hyips, i also never do such risky things because i hold my bitcoins at the moment and expect for the price to grow a lot in the future

your right. thats the best way anyone could possibly do. earning bitcoin and holding it off and wait for the price to increase. so never invest on any sites that can be a scam. just keep on earning as much as possible.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:03:52 AM

your right. thats the best way anyone could possibly do. earning bitcoin and holding it off and wait for the price to increase. so never invest on any sites that can be a scam. just keep on earning as much as possible.

Its really better to hold you bitcoin rather than thinking of investing it on hyip  in hoping  for such high returns, then you would definitely regret in the end if you do such thing.
Earning bitcoin is really hard  and we must  keep it and stop on spending it  in useless things and wasting to those scams.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:10:22 AM

For the past 4 days the average drop of Bitcoin is $4 per day so if this continues to happen until end of this month we are looking at $64 drop from today's rate since we still have 16 more days to go to close August. That being said, $350 is far from the what we have now that is its only $4 per day drop and we may reach close to $490 - $510 by end of this month.
Fanpant

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:09:42 AM

For the past 4 days the average drop of Bitcoin is $4 per day so if this continues to happen until end of this month we are looking at $64 drop from today's rate since we still have 16 more days to go to close August. That being said, $350 is far from the what we have now that is its only $4 per day drop and we may reach close to $490 - $510 by end of this month.

The reason for the bitcoin price drop is that people are more interested in the altcoins now as they are more innovative.
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:20:18 AM

The worst which could have happened to us has already happened.
Another exchange got hacked and we dropped down pretty hard to 465.
That was the bottom.BFX is online again and the price only can move up again if not another major exchange will have any serious issues.That is the only scenario I could imagine BTC to dive down to a 300 range. But this is not very likely imo.

Indeed, this hacking incident on BFX is dragging the bitcoin price. Another negative news will further pull it back. Though BFX got online, but recovery is slow but surely it will go back to the price before it crash. More people are hopeful that after this controversy,bitcoin will be on its feet again to jump Wink
Yes bitfinex issues is the main thing which drag the price of bitcoin down and it take a lot of effort/weeks before the get back to normal cos good things are easily destroy but hard to build. Let's just hope another exchanger problem won't arise in future.
the price will return to normal soon despite the issues of bitfinex we faced bigger than that in cryst @ mtg in the past time so it is a matter of time to get in right track.

I think the current price is quite normal after the Bitfinex hack. After a few months, people will not remember the hack, the price will rise.

Bitfinex hack is history now, people and bitcoin have started to move on now and the price of bitcoin is on recovery stage at a moment and we will see much higher price in coming months.

It is history now. But people will not forget about it for some time. Maybe after a few more months, the price will rise again.

Yes it is really bad for exchanger reputation that the fund being hacked by hacker and cause the price to drop, hopefully the exchanger can increase their security and improve their services, after the Crypsty now BItfinex, the exchanger reputation really is in a bad shape

@ corenin/mandica, the incident of Crypsty and BItfinex might be history but people will never forget it. Are tell me the person which lost bitcoin worth thousands of USD to forget the date/time the matter occur? They might get over but it will still hurt so deep like knife and my suggestion is that we the user of bitcoin have do something concern the exchanger problem cos we have a lot of smart and talented people on here. Let's work together cos we got to do something.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:25:42 AM

The reason for the bitcoin price drop is that people are more interested in the altcoins now as they are more innovative.
I think I did not mention anything about the reason why Bitcoin price continues to drop  Huh my post is more on how much it will be if drop continues but anyway Altcoins are Altcoins and as I observe, Altcoins are more like here today, gone tomorrow, like a trend. People are not buying because of Altcoins are being "innovative", I think its more like they are taking advantage of the price and sell when it reached it full potential and go back again to Bitcoin  Grin
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:42:38 AM

Agreed people are getting attracted towards altcoin as it allows them to make quick profits, and that is the reason they are investing their money into it.
ImHavingAGreatTime

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:44:18 AM

It's coming

EDIT: This topic is my proof. Everyone thinks that it's not possible but why not?

I call it a bubble.

Wow, you seem to be completely wrong. Even after the Bitfinex hack the price is still much higher than you predicted.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:26:18 AM

Agreed people are getting attracted towards altcoin as it allows them to make quick profits, and that is the reason they are investing their money into it.

People trade altcoins to gain more in BTC or fiat.
Nobody who is serious in really investing in any altcoins.That is crazy!
I mean look at all those scams, and fast daying alts when whales or devs have dumped their premined stash.
The only coin you can reall invest in is Bitcoin!And even here you have to be very careful not to have too much in skin in the game.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1141

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:49:57 AM

People trade altcoins to gain more in BTC or fiat.
Nobody who is serious in really investing in any altcoins.That is crazy!
I mean look at all those scams, and fast daying alts when whales or devs have dumped their premined stash.
The only coin you can reall invest in is Bitcoin!And even here you have to be very careful not to have too much in skin in the game.

You cant compare bitcoin with altcoin because bitcoin is a lot better and already well developed and very popular and yes  you may gain profit with  some altcoin but its just a few pumps and  suddenly dump forever which is not good compare to bitcoin that increase its price that no one altcoin could  compete with it.

Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 2187

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:03:54 AM

It's coming

EDIT: This topic is my proof. Everyone thinks that it's not possible but why not?

I call it a bubble.

Well, we still have a half of the month ahead, but I doubt the price will drop that much. People won't let it to go that low because when they see the price below $580 they start to buy and they are right in doing this IMO.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:05:06 PM

It's coming

I call it a bubble.

Well, we still have a half of the month ahead, but I doubt the price will drop that much. People won't let it to go that low because when they see the price below $580 they start to buy and they are right in doing this IMO.

The price at the moment is far from a bubble. It's a realistic price, and i think it is undervalued. Because of the bitfinex hack we saw the price in a decline.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1138

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:30:41 PM

It's coming

I call it a bubble.

The price at the moment is far from a bubble. It's a realistic price, and i think it is undervalued. Because of the bitfinex hack we saw the price in a decline.

Even on the incident of  hacking the bitfinex it do affect the bitcoins price as  it goes lower compared to the $680 mark but  its impossible to lower its price for $350 its very unrealistic speculation from OP, if the price would go to that bracket there must be a big problem with bitcoin.

cptdome1

Activity: 386
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:28:35 PM

$350 is a bit unrealistic in my eyes, but I'd be loading up the truck if we get there!
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:53:29 PM

yeah, thats why i never invest into anything that seems at least a little bit fishy, to be honest im just holding my bitcoins now and waiting for big prices

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: