Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SMAS] Signature Managers against Spam (light version)  (Read 100674 times)
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:52:23 PM

Honestly this forum shouldnt be viewed as a paycheck. Posting for sig campaigns is a privilege. And obviously its not just 1 post that would earn them that tag. People need to realize the facts around here. Too much trash has been posted on a daily basis

Can I report here, is the Coinroll manager on board?

"Too much trash has been posted on a daily basis" Like..

hermanhs09
Over 350 posts in (under) two days.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=378917

Is this campaign pay per post?
Looked over his posts. Definitely bad.

The campaign is 0.25 usd per post, and 0.0005 usd * total posts daily.
So that would be... approximately 0.1344 BTC from the posts and about 0.0033 BTC from the daily counts. The coinroll payments are manually paid every week, so notifying the campaign manager might be good. I'll do that right now.

There's replies every single minute! Even sometimes there's two replies in the same minute! It's all oneliners spaced out to look like they've posted more.

Total tally for the past 2 days as of this edit: 1:15 PM, EST - 337 posts from July 9th to July 10th

Thanks guys,

(doesn't really matter but,)  I see 402 posts in the last 24 hours from now. (6pm bst)
Your 337 is correct in calendar days, EST.
Either reference shows the point being made here!

You guys have a tough task here, but when such obvious spamming is happening, something clearly needs to change.

hermanhs09 is probably very poor, compared to western standards.
Is he earning over $40 per day at those rates? (if he is I'll be sig spamming myself soon!)
At least his English language is ok. Better than many others.

I think he started 4 threads yesterday in discussion alone. (don't know if he did the same to other boards)
Along with similar posters, BCT is overrun.
Sold out to advertising.
(i've started 2 threads in my whole time here i think)

I personally will try to never use any of these advertised sites BECAUSE of their sponsorship of these lowbrow advocates,
people who know nothing/very little of bitcoin, and/or people who can barely string a sentence together.
Most of these posts should at least be in the beginners section.
It is not really about bitcoin to these people, they only understand how to (try to) profit here.

This is not aimed at all sig wearers, but probably many.
I guess i'm not really the target market of these advertisers.
Especially the scammy ones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lutpin (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 06:55:25 PM

~snip~
While I appreciate the effort being made, this isn't really the place to discuss single users.
We're trying to paint a bigger image here, so I'd suggest using this thread for general discussion, and creating a thread in the reputation board, if you want to single out a certain spammer.

Not even sure how exactly I can contribute to this but I'm in ,just in case,if I can be any help at all.
As you can read from the thread title, we're currently looking to unite all signature managers.
With you being enrolled under SFR10 and him being already on board with us, there's not much to be done in that regard.
I'll keep it in mind though, and if we ever need community support or there's some way you can help us/participate, I'll let you know.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:43:54 PM

~snip~
While I appreciate the effort being made, this isn't really the place to discuss single users.
We're trying to paint a bigger image here, so I'd suggest using this thread for general discussion, and creating a thread in the reputation board, if you want to single out a certain spammer.

Hey, no problem, no real effort.

I am not trying to pick out a single spammer. I needed an example.
I could not miss 200 posts per day being spammed!
I thought it lead to the bigger picture.

Anyway, I'll move on. Good luck here.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:50:19 PM

Very interesting concept. (I certainly support anything that is attempting to cut down on the signature spam around here). As long as placement on the blacklist is not irrevocable (eg if post history improves a couple of months down the line, or if the person who added a person to the blacklist maybe shouldn't have - for whatever reason), then I don't see any harm in this.

Ideally, anyone placed on the blacklist should be reviewed for a ban, or at the very least reviewed for a place on a moderator's radar to watch for additional low quality posts. On a similar note, it would probably be beneficial to add an additional admin who is responsible for issuing temp bans who has access to probable alt information (who has the tools necessary to have the ability to authoritatively say that one user is a probable alt of another), as this will allow the person issuing the temp bans to ban all of a person's accounts, and to more easily detect ban evasion.

As mentioned above, this will not be 100% effective unless all campaigns are participating, however there are a select few campaigns that I can almost guarantee will not participate. A large number of the worse offending spammers are already part of these campaigns.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:03:57 PM

A little effort to try to stop the paid sig. ad spammers but why not stop them (signature campaigns for first) at all? Isn't it more simple  Smiley?
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:23:52 PM

A little effort to try to stop the paid sig. ad spammers but why not stop them (signature campaigns for first) at all? Isn't it more simple  Smiley?
I dont see anything wrong with people making a few dollars here and there for wearing a SIG and casually posting. Companies gain exposure and some cash and users get a little cash.

Where the problem is I believe is we have a few users(who knows the exact number) whom buy accounts and get them enrolled in campaigns trying to make a living from posting

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lutpin (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 10:17:53 PM

A little effort to try to stop the paid sig. ad spammers but why not stop them (signature campaigns for first) at all? Isn't it more simple?
It isn't. At least not for me myself, as a single user on this forum.
First off, I don't think signature campaigns are the sole problem, or maybe better said, not all signature campaigns are problematic.

I can't change the forums policies regarding paid signatures.
There have been many suggestions for the user side, so far, most either got ignored or didn't bring many results to the table.

What I can do, and what I am trying to do, with the help of others, is changing the policies of signature campaigns themselves.
Not one sole campaign, but the collection of many (ideally all) campaigns. This is only going to be effective if done together.
Yes, we probably won't get the support of all campaigns, as some just don't care and this is going to get harder with every campaign that doesn't support SMAS.
But we will work with the resources we have and try and do our best.

Very interesting concept. (I certainly support anything that is attempting to cut down on the signature spam around here).
Thanks.

As long as placement on the blacklist is not irrevocable (eg if post history improves a couple of months down the line, or if the person who added a person to the blacklist maybe shouldn't have - for whatever reason), then I don't see any harm in this.
With the current concept being discussed, you can as soon get off the blacklist or greylist as you've been added.
As we're looking to establish a system of constant checks and balances, we're also trying to spread the power between all members of SMAS.

Ideally [...]
That's up to the forum, not us. We're trying to work with the resources available to us right now, anything further is out of our (immediate) reach.

As mentioned above, this will not be 100% effective unless all campaigns are participating, however there are a select few campaigns that I can almost guarantee will not participate. A large number of the worse offending spammers are already part of these campaigns.
I don't expect every campaign to join SMAS. In a perfect situation, all would and we would be abled to have the best possible impact together.
This isn't an idealised world however, and we just gonna have to work with those who want to participate, trying to convince others to sign up aswell, but if they don't want to, so be it.
We're going to try our best, that's what I can promise. Whether or not that is enough, is a different question, I think.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:21:13 PM

Perfect I'll continue to report to the staff firstly the sig ad spammers (as I always did).

Good luck with your smas project !
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:16:22 PM

Can I report here, is the Coinroll manager on board?

"Too much trash has been posted on a daily basis" Like..

hermanhs09
Over 350 posts in (under) two days.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=378917

Is this campaign pay per post?
The CoinRoll manager is Namworld. It doesn't look like he's monitoring the signature campaign at all, here's what he said about it a few weeks back:

I'm sorry, I don't check bitcointalk that often anymore. I did while there was issues, but I though tracker was running smoothly.
I sent him a PM weeks ago that he should do his job better.
He didn't reply so he deserves negative trust, since he pays his users for these kind of posts:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=378917;sa=showPosts

Look, 1-2 minutes between each post.

Sorry I am not a campaign manager (yet) Smiley

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 11:26:44 PM

Looks like a great idea. I've told my campaign manager about this and I hope he joins as well.

Some questions:
Will the blacklist be made public?
'
Will members on the blacklist be marked in some way (e.g. neutral trust indicating user is on the list)?

Will members be notified if they have been put onto the blacklist?

betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:35:38 AM

Give them warning for spamming people should deserve second chance not unless they are been red  tag by dt2 members

warning is a must, because giving immediate black list for people is not fair it is like bullying and your taking the member the rights to get a decent sig if you do an fast execution,

remember they are not scammers they want to earn decent money by joining sigs not mentioning those who really intend to spam and posting 1 liner like yobit shit posters.

Dont Make Harsh move to much because it can give good and bad effect to this furom.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 12:52:17 AM

Give them warning for spamming people should deserve second chance not unless they are been red  tag by dt2 members

warning is a must, because giving immediate black list for people is not fair it is like bullying and your taking the member the rights to get a decent sig if you do an fast execution,

remember they are not scammers they want to earn decent money by joining sigs not mentioning those who really intend to spam and posting 1 liner like yobit shit posters.

Dont Make Harsh move to much because it can give good and bad effect to this furom.
Why do you deserve a warning for doing something that is clearly indicated to be not permitted in the signature campaign guidelines?

If you are put on the blacklist then it should be explicit as to why you were. Some users create posts leading up to just the character count that a signature campaign requires. If you look at a couple Meta threads about signature spam, you'll find that some people copy & paste, use a lot of recycled content, and sometimes literally repeat something they're quoting.

The following are some examples of garbage:
I do notice whenever I place a bet for a larger amount I always lose compared to if I placed a smaller one.
That is always the case and I don't know why.  Angry
It never seems to fail.   Undecided
Yes that is what happened to most of us. Basically the theory that explains this is, when you bet small and win you dont feel it and same with loose, but when you bet big and loose you feel a lot.
Depends on what balance I got at the moment I gamble, if I got "some" big balance i'll go with high bets or if I just play for fun just with small amounts and yes it's fun though I can hit big anytime.
I'll stop gambling when I already win big or lose big. No point in being greedy, and no point in chasing losses. If I were to chase all my losses in gambling, I would be broke in the long run and be pretty much penniless whereas on the opposite situation, I might lose it all and be broke again.

You are true chasing our loses will make us lose more , so the better option is that we have to think for the future and have to play for today and have to forget about what we lose yesterday, with that we will be fair in there and will not lose everything.
I stop when i lose all my money or when i already doubled my money

when you loose all your money you probably stop it because you have no other option except stopping it.
this is not cool BTW. you should stop when you loose your first bet.

betlord90

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:57:54 AM

Give them warning for spamming people should deserve second chance not unless they are been red  tag by dt2 members

Why do you deserve a warning for doing something that is clearly indicated to be not permitted in the signature campaign guidelines?

If you are put on the blacklist then it should be explicit as to why you were. Some users create posts leading up to just the character count that a signature campaign requires. If you look at a couple Meta threads about signature spam, you'll find that some people copy & paste, use a lot of recycled content, and sometimes literally repeat something they're quoting.

I dont tolarate does Copy Paster they should be banned here in this furom, the people who does minor spamming they can be warning and educate them that theyre not doing good well if they do the same offense well let them be belong to black listed members here,  because i believe that anything minor can be cured thats why theirs no need immediate decision about making them belong to black list unless they doing copy pasting as you mentioned or do 100-200 post a day well thats bad.

EDIT: same as GianLuca ones He was reported to be A sig spammer and banned from this doing do you think he is competent to be belong in this group??? A spammer Became an Member of Anti-spammer pathetic thoughs.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:10:00 AM

I'm not a campaign manager obviously, but I just wanted to wish you all well in this.   Anything you do to clean up this forum is a good thing, and it needs to be done. 

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Lutpin (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 01:23:38 AM

Looks like a great idea. I've told my campaign manager about this and I hope he joins as well.
Good luck with your smas project !
Sorry I am not a campaign manager (yet)
I'm not a campaign manager obviously, but I just wanted to wish you all well in this.
Thanks for the encouraging words.

Some questions: Will the blacklist be made public?
When we're talking about the blacklist, that's a list of threads, not users.
The black and greylist most probably will be public, there will be an additional list, the smas watchlist, which doesn't need to be public for it's purpose.
Users affected by smas will be categorized in 3 levels, SMAS Tag #3, SMAS Tag #2 and SMAS Tag #1.
At least the last will be public. Users with a SMAS Tag #1 will be banned from all participating campaigns for the time they wear the tag.

Will members on the blacklist be marked in some way (e.g. neutral trust indicating user is on the list)?
Possibly, probably up to the smas team member deciding to tag the user.

Will members be notified if they have been put onto the blacklist?
Yes, most certainly. Not about SMAS Tag #3, but those with Tags #2 and #1 will be.

You don't get a SMAS Tag #1 out of nothing, and there are ways to removing it.
Also, it doesn't prevent you from posting on the forum, it just prevents you from joining any SMAS campaign.

Spamming has nothing to do with scamming. There wont be any red tags (from DT2 or above) being handed out as part of the SMAS effort.

I dont tolarate does Copy Paster they should be banned here in this forum
Neither does the staff, we don't have to handle those. We're looking to fight another kind of spam.

the people who does minor spamming they can be warning and educate them that theyre not doing good well if they do the same offense well let them be belong to black listed members here,  because i believe that anything minor can be cured thats why theirs no need immediate decision about making them belong to black list
The tags themselves are the warnings. And they even come with immediate concequences.
After that, a user can decide how to proceed, either change their posting habits or not. It's up to them.
Just talking and saying "Hey, you're getting a warning" doesn't work, we've tried that for way too long. This is a more radical approach.

same as GianLuca ones He was reported to be A sig spammer and banned from this doing do you think he is competent to be belong in this group? A spammer Became an Member of Anti-spammer pathetic thoughs.
Whether or not gianluca fits the effort either as active or passive member of SMAS is totally up to them.
They should be aware that joining SMAS means giving up a small part of their control as a campaign manager to the team as a whole unit.
That means that gianluca possibly has to support a decision they didn't make themself and enforce it in their campaign.
If they're not up for that, they can leave SMAS.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

betlord90

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:40:17 AM

Well Said Lutpin. categorizing them correctly is better solution so they can see if they need to improve their posting style like what you said there SMAS#1 List Of warning Need to improve(can join campaign) SMAS#2 Red Alert Highly Require to Improve(Less Prio On Campaigns) SMAS# 3 BANNED TO ALL CAMPAIGN.

that category what i suggest here to be fair square so people can see on what status they are, aswell as the campaign managers to decide and can watch their members if they are been listed there together with who is enrolling in their campaign.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:25:20 AM

Even though some of you might question gianlucas posting efforts he still manages campaigns and deserves the chance to try n help this group. If nothing else he will learn from this experience and make himself a better manager.

I personally also would like to see members participate on some level. Whether it be reporting users in this thread for us to look at(please dont just single out users you hate, have some threads to back up claim), or whether you message the manager of that campaign personally it would still be helpful.

I dont believe our intention here is to screw everyone over and take away earnings from users, but the forum has rules. Theres stickies all over the place. I seen betlord saying give a warning?Huh Warning why? Cause they didnt bother to read the rules of the forum? Warn them that theyre a shitposter? Warn them to change? This thread is the warning people. Do you guys realize how many pms i get weekly of users telling me please give me a chance ill change my posting habits? Ive said it before, you should have had good posting habits prior to asking to join a campaign.

I guarantee more member are for this then against it. If we can get this to clean up the forum all of you with doubts will like the result as well. Just give it a chance before complaining

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 05:45:32 AM

If this project can extend up to the Local section level that would be great, but you will need someone from the local section to help you out, I have nothing against the local moderators, I have my high respects to them, I know they are busy person as well and I am not here to judge their capability to moderate the threads but sometimes there are posts in the local section that is created just to increase post count.
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:07:06 AM

EDIT: same as GianLuca ones He was reported to be A sig spammer and banned from this doing do you think he is competent to be belong in this group??? A spammer Became an Member of Anti-spammer pathetic thoughs.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I was reported as spammer because of my work as promotion manager, not because I'm a spammer, please, feel free to check data before to say false things. If you check my history posts you'll easily discover that my quality post is constant and I've never spammed in this forum. About spam that you were talking, it was via PM and not in the forum.

I've managed several campaign and I've a lot of experience in do it, so, I can easily give my help to this group that can only do good things for this forum.

And, about you, feel free to post with your real account. (Be a troll with your real account)

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 09:26:08 AM

I think whoever all decides to front this campaign needs to watch how they go about it.  It sounds like some people will have too much power and that could soon go to their heads,  there's too many self rightchous people on here as it is.  If could soon become a witch hunt targeting anyone who the members decide they don't like for one reason or another.

You can't be judge jury and executioner,  there will need to be some sort of  voting system to prevent unfair negative trust and Abuse of the system.  I'm all for cleaning up the forums but it needs to be done right.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: