Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official LEOcoin thread (moderated by LEOcoin Foundation)  (Read 90450 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 08:56:09 AM

LEO Ltd. on the Global Leaders Summit in Athens just announced the launch of the next step in their LEO Merchant program: a tool to find merchants that accept LEOcoin. Please remember that LEO has many merchants that pre-registered for their LEOcoin Merchant program, which is now being rolled out gradually.

http://leocoinmerchants.com/

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 08:59:55 AM

Guys allwho use bittrex exchange for other crypto traides please add tequest to add LEOcoin there are they will add it!

Done Smiley
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 10:46:53 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 03:59:34 AM by mprep

New Exchange add LEOcoin!

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=LEO_BTC

Some more coming in next days! One will be bigger one 👍🏼

Guys allwho use bittrex exchange for other crypto traides please add tequest to add LEOcoin there are they will add it!

Done Smiley

Thanks for help and respect! 👍🏼

need help about leoxchange withdraw.
withdraw will be procced  Huh i was wait for 4 days.

Yeah we all have same problems! They work now on new exchange so all withdrawals will be automatic like other LEOcoin exchanges so you will get LEOcoin in 5 minutes!
I sugest to buy on most fast exchange www.leobit.net since there is good stock of cheap LEOcoins!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 03:43:40 PM

need help about leoxchange withdraw.
withdraw will be procced  Huh i was wait for 4 days.

@luckyone

do not worry about your funds, LEOxChange always pays out, they are just not the fastest party on the market.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin member

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:10:33 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 01:30:17 PM by LEOcoin member

Now possible to join myleotravel.com and buy hotel stays with LEOcoin - I not spend LEOcoin but still good

plus see leocoin merchants on here near me

http://leocoinmerchants.com/
The Cryptophilanthropist

Activity: 231
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:14:37 PM

WIN-64 WALLET UNABLE TO SYNCHRONIZE FOR SEVERAL DAYS NOW USING VER. 2.1.2 FROM 07/15/2016 .....PLEASE ADVISE, THANKS.

HAVE TRIED FROM FRESH BLOCK SYNC AND PREVIOUS SYNCED BLOCK CHAIN, TRIED DELETING ALL OTHER FILES THAN WALLET.DAT

EDIT UPDATE : AT THIS TIME SYNC IS WORKING SLOWLY AFTER RESTART WALLET ( WAS SYNCING OVER WEEKEND AND DID NOT COMPLETE NEARLY 3 DAYS)

Have you tried with this blockchain: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B06_njFd7yzseElfMURQcW94d1k&usp=sharing

WILL TRY AND LET YOU KNOW , THANK YOU...BTW WHERE IS THIS POSTED ORIGINALLY, I DID NOT SEE THIS NEAR THE WALLET DOWNLOAD, PERHAPS A GOOD PLACE TO POST A LINK FOR OTHERS.

Wallet Downloads

-   Windows 32 &64 bit, Mac OS and Linux, Android App and IOS - http://www.leocoin.org/Default.aspx#about
-   Installation guide http://www.learnearnown.com/assets/Stuff/LEOcoin%20PoS%20wallet%20installation%20guide.pdf
-   Download the blockchain (for experts): https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B06_njFd7yzseElfMURQcW94d1k&usp=sharing

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLIES. THE BLOCKCHAIN LINK WORKED GREAT I AM NOW SYNCED.

HOWEVER I STILL DO NOT SEE THE LINK FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN THAT YOU LINKED/DESCRIBED. I APOLOGIZE IF I AM MISSING IT, PERHAPS A SCREENSHOT IF ITS NOT TOO MUCH TROUBLE. THANK YOU AGAIN Smiley

Mate, you do not need a screenshot, the link is in the first post of this thread.

LOL I'M SO SORRY!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE REFERRING TO THE WEBSITE BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO, HAHA THANK YOU, STILL MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA TO POST A LINK THERE AS WELL , HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

L8nit3-Miners Multi-Pool BTC PRT-LOG-XGTC BTC #GetMining
GdonateqfnmiJKv7mfnUcyvZHaiqxcTQS1 - XGTC DEV FUND
1G2PTf59cYsWKoZjj3i3Cv1Bb8NuNaeho2 - BTC POOL DEV
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 06:49:32 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2016, 07:12:00 AM by LEOcoin Foundation

@all

I did a first round of cleaning and removed some redundant posts. Please take no offence, but now we got 2 pages instead of 3, which makes the board more easy to follow. In two weeks I do another clean up. For the rules with regard to moderation and cleaning up, see the last section of my initial post at the start of this thread.

Thanks for your questions, answers and remarks, which all contribute to the avail and value of this thread.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 11:58:38 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2016, 05:18:53 PM by Cryptotraider16

@all

I did a first round of cleaning and removed some redundant posts. Please take no offence, but now we got 2 pages instead of 3, which makes the board more easy to follow. In two weeks I do another clean up. For the rules with regard to moderation and cleaning up, see the last section of my initial post at the start of this thread.

Thanks for your questions, answers and remarks, which all contribute to the avail and value of this thread.

This is great idea! Like in life old stuff you need to move and delete to go forward!👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

turn2flush

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:37:28 AM

LEOcoin sale stock on exchanges for LEO/BTC:

Www.leobit.net - approx 55.260
Www.leoxchange.com - approx 178.063
Www.cryptopia.co.nz -approx 6064
Www.livecoin.net -approx 83.488
Www.c-cex.com -approx 24.973

Its approx 350.000 LEOcoin on exchanges able to buy right now with BTC! You can get some nice stock also on leoxchange with GBP £ approx 97.779!!!

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 12:22:18 PM

So, this is a old coin's new theread  Wink

Yes and no. LEOcoin was created in the summer of 2014, but we just switched to PoS, so it is at least a brand new phase in LEOcoin development. As the old thread was troll infested, we took the opportunity for a fresh start.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin member

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:29:21 AM

LEOx is slow - but also cheapest coins and most coins - i use other 4 exchanges too - and it is cost-benefit thing i see it
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 12:48:43 PM

LEOx is slow - but also cheapest coins and most coins - i use other 4 exchanges too - and it is cost-benefit thing i see it

For issues with third parties, please contact their support.

We will try to have LEOcoin added to as many reasonable exchanges as possible, so the users can decide what best suits their purpose.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Criptotrader

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:08:59 AM

hi

could someone tell me solutuon for the problem:

My friend try to update wallet and there was an error (problem from few day ago). meanwhile he withdraw leos from exchanges where he bought them.

Now wallet work fine, but there is no coin?? He deleted all old wallets and instal new one. He allready insert wallet.dat into new wallet.

Could someone tell me where is the problem?

When he looked up on leocoin.org/ proof of stake / webexplorer (there are all transactions on the list)

Thank you for some solutions on that problem.
jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:14:23 AM

Is there a way to see why a user is given negative trust? I see the OP with a negative trust.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE░░░░▄██░░
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 11:23:31 AM

Is there a way to see why a user is given negative trust? I see the OP with a negative trust.

A user, after losing a discussion, felt the need to give a negative judgement as form of cheap revenge. As LEOcoin Foundation is not trading any coins at all, the warning is stupid on itself. Instead of going against it, I have opted to wait for other users to give a positive signal of trust to get it balanced out. I hope that, when LEOcoin will continue to rise, this will occur rather sooner as later.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
jayguar

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:35:14 PM

A user, after losing a discussion, felt the need to give a negative judgement as form of cheap revenge. As LEOcoin Foundation is not trading any coins at all, the warning is stupid on itself. Instead of going against it, I have opted to wait for other users to give a positive signal of trust to get it balanced out. I hope that, when LEOcoin will continue to rise, this will occur rather sooner as later.

Just my opinion. The time I posted my previous comment was my first time in your thread. For a person seeing the thread for the first time, 2 members with the LEOcoin handle with negative trust sends a negative message and could end up ignoring the coin completely. Its not easy getting a positive trust here. Good luck on getting your trust back.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 06:16:39 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2016, 06:32:57 PM by LEOcoin Foundation

Just my opinion. The time I posted my previous comment was my first time in your thread. For a person seeing the thread for the first time, 2 members with the LEOcoin handle with negative trust sends a negative message and could end up ignoring the coin completely. Its not easy getting a positive trust here. Good luck on getting your trust back.

My trust ratings are, ultimately, of no importance, as the market will decide who will stand at the end. It is my hope and striving that LEOcoin and the LEOcoin owners have no need to be ashamed.

The persons giving negative ratings do neither know me, nor do they understand my intentions, which renders them utterly unqualified for their judgment. I am fairly positive that the sole intention of these ratings was not to give a balanced or warranted judgement, but to spread their own negativism. They are free to do so, but I sincerely hope that the majority of the readers will see that LEOcoin Foundation is simply striving for a good development of LEOcoin.

This said, we are not perfect, but I think that as long as we are honestly trying, we are justified in ignoring the usual trolls.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
jayguar

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:38:39 PM

My trust ratings are, ultimately, of no importance, as the market will decide who will stand at the end. It is my hope and striving that LEOcoin and the LEOcoin owners have no need to be ashamed.

The persons giving negative ratings do neither know me, nor do they understand my intentions, which renders them utterly unqualified for their judgment. I am fairly positive that the sole intention of these ratings was not to give a balanced or warranted judgement, but to spread their own negativism. They are free to do so, but I sincerely hope that the majority of the readers will see that LEOcoin Foundation is simply striving for a good development of LEOcoin.

This said, we are not perfect, but I think that as long as we are honestly trying, we are justified in ignoring the usual trolls.
I like your positive attitude and appreciate the last sentence. This post made me look at your thread once again and I'm liking what I'm seeing.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 08:19:01 AM

Another good post from LEOcoin foundation! You deserve some positive trusted points!!!👍🏼

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 04:54:37 PM

@all

Re: beta-blockers ...

rumours about LEOcoin blockchain being hacked are false. The blockchain is fine and working.

Any images and links concern the block-explorer beta-software, that is experimental. As the block-explorer is not operated by the LEOcoin Foundation itself, it seems that this concerns a development site that was unpublished and is still being built.

WIP so to say. I am fairly positive, the developers involved will have something to do over the weekend ...  Grin  Grin

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: