Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:08:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official LEOcoin thread (moderated by LEOcoin Foundation)  (Read 90450 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
turn2flush

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:04:03 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 03:39:58 AM by mprep

Coinmarketcap is first important thing for coin.. if coin hasnt seen on first page, than this mean red flag for new investors..

It seems like legit coin...i Will buy some more. I would like to have 50k to recive 20% from POS. If the price stays the same it is a good invesment (but i belive it Will go up)...

LEO Smart 3.0 app and at least one million new members, who first time hear about potencial of cryptocurrency.. and for all this new members there will be only LEOcoin that they understand.. just this coin have value for them.. think about that.. just amazing!

your red flag should be bigger when you look at no.12 in this site LOL https://www.leoxchange.com/

What made you want to look up therein lies the problem? Please enlighten us? Wink
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 05:43:07 PM

Coinmarketcap is first important thing for coin.. if coin hasnt seen on first page, than this mean red flag for new investors..

Dear friend. i personal talk with CMC guy...He dont know how much to put as Available Supply of LEOcoin since he think some coins are reserved,etc...but we all know that there is no reserved coins,there was only 10 Milion leocoin hold by LEOcoin foundation(they will use it for developeing leocoin,advertise,summits,etc...new LEOcoin road map is crazy good..crypto expert love it!)...all rest 71.4 milion are owned by owners.. i am also owner of part like all who post here...Wink i hope also you own some ...

As i talk with few exchange owners,crypto expert all say that they do not understand WHY coinmarketcap see problem at all..
CMC guy ask to organize 3rd part block explorer with rich list and then he say he will love ? from Available Supply, now after we traiders and exchnage owners get him 3x 3rd part exploers he lsit on his site! and 2 richs lists he still dont understand...So we all wait what he will do..
last time he say he want to make Available Supply only with no pre mine so 31,4 milion that come right now marketcap 15 milion ,so 17-18 place right now on cmc..but if he move from Available Supply ? like its now 81.4 milion then LEOcoin marketcap is approx 40 milion $ so its 11 place next to maidsafe!
You need to know a lot fo coins have pre mine and not have this problem,like etherum,facturm,etc...

If you ask me why he not move ?, i think somebody strong   pres on him to not move it,this purly show somebody scare of LEOcoin sucess!

BUT  LEOcoin will sucess anyway...Wink

Now you can belive or not..i have his emails Wink

to all guys who follow,this is the rision why leocoin still not show on first side of coinmarketcap site as all coins..Wink

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
turn2flush

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:50:45 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 03:41:14 AM by mprep

your red flag should be bigger when you look at no.12 in this site LOL https://www.leoxchange.com/

What made you want to look up therein lies the problem? Please enlighten us? Wink

it was inserted there to make it look like a very successful coin

Sry bro i am not satisfied with ur answer.. please write all top 20 coin and their size of community and then u maybi start thinking and when u start use brain than i maybi satisfied with ur answer..

Dear friend. i personal talk with CMC guy...He dont know how much to put as Available Supply of LEOcoin since he think some coins are reserved,etc...but we all know that there is no reserved coins,there was only 10 Milion leocoin hold by LEOcoin foundation(they will use it for developeing leocoin,advertise,summits,etc...new LEOcoin road map is crazy good..crypto expert love it!)...all rest 71.4 milion are owned by owners.. i am also owner of part like all who post here...Wink i hope also you own some ...

As i talk with few exchange owners,crypto expert all say that they do not understand WHY coinmarketcap see problem at all..
CMC guy ask to organize 3rd part block explorer with rich list and then he say he will love ? from Available Supply, now after we traiders and exchnage owners get him 3x 3rd part exploers he lsit on his site! and 2 richs lists he still dont understand...So we all wait what he will do..
last time he say he want to make Available Supply only with no pre mine so 31,4 milion that come right now marketcap 15 milion ,so 17-18 place right now on cmc..but if he move from Available Supply ? like its now 81.4 milion then LEOcoin marketcap is approx 40 milion $ so its 11 place next to maidsafe!
You need to know a lot fo coins have pre mine and not have this problem,like etherum,facturm,etc...

If you ask me why he not move ?, i think somebody strong   pres on him to not move it,this purly show somebody scare of LEOcoin sucess!

BUT  LEOcoin will sucess anyway...Wink

to all guys who follow,this is the rision why leocoin still not show on first side of coinmarketcap site as all coins..Wink

Thanks for ur explain. I belive in very bright LEOcoin future and ofcourse i have some this amazing coin.. All smart guys have it.. hope so!

Why guy from CMC dont list LEOcoin to main page? My assumptions: he know potential of this coin and ofcourse he is a smart and now can buy cheap.. and when he get nice big stock of coins then he relase it on the main page.. and then bye bye cheap coin.. u all know what is next.. just one way.. 
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 06:26:09 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 03:42:44 AM by mprep

If you ask me why he not move ?, i think somebody strong   pres on him to not move it,this purly show somebody scare of LEOcoin sucess!

BUT  LEOcoin will sucess anyway...Wink

Thanks for ur explain. I belive in very bright LEOcoin future and ofcourse i have some this amazing coin.. All smart guys have it.. hope so!

Why guy from CMC dont list LEOcoin to main page? My assumptions: he know potential of this coin and ofcourse he is a smart and now can buy cheap.. and when he get nice big stock of coins then he relase it on the main page.. and then bye bye cheap coin.. u all know what is next.. just one way..  

YES you are total right!
right after CMC guy move that ? from supply,then LEOcoin show next to maidsafe and then all crypto wrold will look and say WTF is leocoin,come here and dicover and then you will see price jump over night over 10$!
Also real soon then big exchanges will see train go real fast so they will add it in 15 minutes they want to get part of trading profit,etc..Wink

As i keep say,soon time will tell everything and award all who trust and wait so long..we wait over 2 years now! now time comeing!

anybody can contact him and ask if anybody will get any replay at all Wink
all crypto world have problems with replays from him.

support@coinmarketcap.com

LEO coin is biggest SCAM here, I really don`t know who pumped and invested in this closed marketing scam copy/past crap, even miners were total morons and assholes, they know who are they

The lunch was not published here but keep in secret and still that did not help, freaks found out and sold info about mining to each others, because they are selfish morons

I hope this scam got stolen from them and soon have market cap of zero!

LOL! Dont cry my friend.. u can still catch the train.. not too late..

if not now,he will later...all will! dont worry.

turn2flush

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:04:30 PM

USA trading licence come in this month or later?
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 07:54:26 PM

suppost this month,we will see..we all wait...i hope i will know in next 24h ..Wink

mctrader

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:27:29 AM

ha...i dont undestand this CMC..there are 3 explorers, 2 of them are independent and they still dont want to move ?marks. What are they up to.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:29:33 AM

suppost this month,we will see..we all wait...i hope i will know in next 24h ..Wink

I remember you saying previously you are just a trader like us mere mortals.

How come you say YOU hope will know in the next 24 hours?

Does that mean that you are actually the shill account for LEOcoin Foundation?

Grin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 08:37:49 AM

Grin

No man! But if you think so no problem its your problem and not my problem at all!
End of day we all will soon see something real nice!
I am part of LEOcoin community!

DeadBirdzz

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:43:28 AM

Grin

No man! But if you think so no problem its your problem and not my problem at all!

Care to actually answer how come you get access to information seemingly before other members of your community according to your statement?

It is a legitimate question.

Grin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LEOcoin member

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:39:13 AM

already you can trade in USA - just use Livecoin or other exchanges.

Only exchange that you can't is LEOxChange - other exchanges all fine for USA customers
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 02:09:08 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 03:38:42 AM by mprep

Grin

Care to actually answer how come you get access to information seemingly before other members of your community according to your statement?

Grin

I use my brains and google! 👍🏼

already you can trade in USA - just use Livecoin or other exchanges.

Only exchange that you can't is LEOxChange - other exchanges all fine for USA customers

Yes but you cant send usa $ from Usa out! Then its illegal!!!
Even livecoin cant receive money from usa bank!

Thanks to all despred kids who give me so much negative points! You are so funny kids!👍🏼

turn2flush

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:02:26 PM

Thanks to all despred kids who give me so much negative points! You are so funny kids!👍🏼

Keep doing what u are doin, and u will keep getting what you are gettin, and dont worry for these crying babies!
turn2flush

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:04:55 PM

Something new?
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:08:56 PM

Grin

Grin

I use my brains and google! 👍🏼

in other words, you're a shill  Wink

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
turn2flush

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:36:30 PM

I will never understand guys like deadbirdzz and arielbit.. why u wasting ur time on coin u dont like. Invest this free time on coins u like.. crypto world knows more than 700 coins.. and if u dont like crypto than invest this time in ur wife, child, family, friends, pets, hobies, books, etc.. dont complicate life, keep ur life simple..
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:02:19 PM

I will never understand guys like deadbirdzz and arielbit.. why u wasting ur time on coin u dont like. Invest this free time on coins u like.. crypto world knows more than 700 coins.. and if u dont like crypto than invest this time in ur wife, child, family, friends, pets, hobies, books, etc.. dont complicate life, keep ur life simple..

fuck off you muppet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 07:15:05 PM

TRUE! great replay

i dont spend time on coins i dont like..why waist evergy and build negative energy..what a bad life you need to have to keep product negative engergy and unhappy energy? WTF

some guys here really need read The Secret!

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 09:12:55 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2016, 09:24:53 PM by LEOcoin Foundation

fuck off you muppet
@DeadBirdzz

If you want to be deleted, just write so. This is a moderated forum. Name calling is a lack of arguments.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:31:47 PM

fuck off you muppet
@DeadBirdzz

If you want to be deleted, just write so. This is a moderated forum. Name calling is a lack of arguments.

Yes, obviously moderated because else you'd get fucking slaughtered... Wink

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: