Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official LEOcoin thread (moderated by LEOcoin Foundation)  (Read 90450 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:22:04 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 01:59:35 PM by gobbi

I hope it will go over 0,60 usd and will rise, the price now is pretty much stable.. around 0-5 to 0,6 usd.. somewhere in between.
LEOcoin member

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:23:22 PM

am pretty happy with the prices recently, been holding strong and holds up across lots of exchanges - let's see about this week. feeling bullish about it.
gobbi

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:48:04 PM

I think that price will move when Leo will do something that others don´t have, i know there is a idea of credit cards.. still waiting for all merchants.. when leo would be accpeted worldwide than price and volume will go up like crazy.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:02:24 PM

am pretty happy with the prices recently, been holding strong and holds up across lots of exchanges - let's see about this week. feeling bullish about it.

Seems like you are lucky huh... Cheesy  I find leo a good coin and I did trade this cryptocurrency. So far its great with the community support this coin gonna make it big. As of now its quite bullish on ccex hope it will gain more.

Open for Campaigns
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 04:09:46 PM

I think that price will move when Leo will do something that others don´t have, i know there is a idea of credit cards.. still waiting for all merchants.. when leo would be accpeted worldwide than price and volume will go up like crazy.

@gobbi

LEO Ltd. has the plan to issue debit cards. These will likely be connected to the customers LEOxChange account - which has to be fully KYC. But, then, indeed, you would be able to spend LEOcoin at any place where the debit card is accepted.

More about the debit card in the upcoming interview with Mihir Magudia of the LEOcoin Foundation.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
crypto76

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:08:41 PM

I just came across this, a new article about LEOcoin and LEOcoin Info App.

Nice to see more and more articles like this Smiley

http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/leocoin-community-cryptocurrency-mobile-application-android/
LeoCoin holder

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:13:11 PM

Dear all,

My comment: I am a LeoCoin holder from the very beginning in 2014 and I had mostly positive experience with it. It is obviously, that it becomes more and more a great story.Since it switched to POS I am impressed about the way it works. Simple calculation: with 50,000 LC in the LEO wallet, you get 20$ interest. Means 10.000 LC/year * 0.6$= 6.000$/year = 500$/month. The coins are very simple convertible also into fiat currency. It is the simple reality with a huge potential in the future…obvious!!
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 08:42:38 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 03:15:42 AM by mprep

Seems like you are lucky huh... Cheesy  I find leo a good coin and I did trade this cryptocurrency. So far its great with the community support this coin gonna make it big. As of now its quite bullish on ccex hope it will gain more.

Clicker,try to get LEOcoin on your yobit...Wink

@gobbi

LEO Ltd. has the plan to issue debit cards. These will likely be connected to the customers LEOxChange account - which has to be fully KYC. But, then, indeed, you would be able to spend LEOcoin at any place where the debit card is accepted.

More about the debit card in the upcoming interview with Mihir Magudia of the LEOcoin Foundation.

Great,i am sure its will be real interested interview and community will love it...cant wait...please publish asap.
i am sure visa or mc debit card can be taken over few 10 milion places all over the world! WOW!

Dear all,

My comment: I am a LeoCoin holder from the very beginning in 2014 and I had mostly positive experience with it. It is obviously, that it becomes more and more a great story.Since it switched to POS I am impressed about the way it works. Simple calculation: with 50,000 LC in the LEO wallet, you get 20$ interest. Means 10.000 LC/year * 0.6$= 6.000$/year = 500$/month. The coins are very simple convertible also into fiat currency. It is the simple reality with a huge potential in the future…obvious!!

Thanks for nice math...
what if i hold 200k...what is your math man Wink

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 12:50:53 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2016, 01:40:07 PM by LEOcoin Foundation

LEOcoin Trading Overview

8 exchanges
42 trading pairs
10 crypto currencies
10 fiat currencies

Exchanges

• Bitcoin Trading Ltd. Thailand
  • C-CEX
  • Cryptopia
  • Crypto-Trade
  • Leobit
  • LEOxChange
  • Livecoin
  • Megacrypton

Crypto

• Bitcoin
  • Creditbit
  • Dash
  • Dogecoin
  • Dotcoin
  • Ethereum
  • Feathercoin
  • Litecoin
  • Monero
  • Unobtanium

Fiat

• Australian dollar
  • British pound
  • Canadian dollar
  • Chinese yuan
  • Euro
  • Hong Kong dollar
  • Japanese yen
  • Russian ruble
  • Swiss franc
  • US dollar

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 01:27:33 PM

Thanks! Look real interested!

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 03:43:16 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 03:10:35 AM by mprep

Bitcoin Checker ... also checks your LEOcoin

Shortly after LEOcoin community members provided LEOcoin Info App, we wish to point at the creation of another free and useful App: Bitcoin Checker.

With this app you can monitor the most recent prices of LEOcoin and other digital currencies. LEOcoin was recently added and already includes three of the exchanges that offer LEOcoin pairings: C-Cex, LiveCoin and Cryptopia.

The Bitcoin Checker App has a 4.7 rate in Google Play with many downloads. You can find the App here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobnetic.coinguardian&hl=en

What's great about this app:

★ FREE app
★ Track LEOcoin and other virtual currencies
★ Synchronize currency pairs (available on some exchanges)
★ Display coin prices in subunits: mBTC, uBTC, Satoshi or mLTC.
★ Multiple alarms with different alert conditions
★ Modern themes, widgets and functions

LEOcoin Foundation meets with Craig Williams MP

On Thursday last week, Mihir Magudia, representing the LEOcoin Foundation met with Craig Williams MP in the UK Houses of Parliament.

In addition to being a Member of the British Parliament, Craig Williams MP is the Parliamentary Private Secretary for the British Chief Secretary for the Treasury. Craig is an important part of the Chief Secretary’s team and was interested to hear about LEO and LEOcoin as well as the potential of this revolutionary technology.

Mihir and Craig had a wide ranging discussion focused on LEOcoin and blockchain technology and future British Government plans for regulating this industry.

Speaking after the meeting, Mihir Magudia said, "It was excellent to meet an MP who seemed convinced about the potential impact of digital currency on the way that business is done around the world.”

Craig Williams MP also took a copy of the LEOcoin white paper to help him understand more about digital currency and LEOcoin.

The LEOcoin Foundation is constantly meeting with journalists, Government representatives and other industry bodies to promote and educate these people about the potential impact that digital currency can have to change the way the world does business. More information about the LEOcoin Foundation can be found on its website.

LEOcoin White Paper: http://www.leocoin.org/media/1027LEOcoinWhitePaper_V2.pdf
LEOcoin Foundation Website: http://www.leocoinfoundation.org/

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 04:33:35 AM

Yahoo Finance!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/leocoin-community-launches-leocoin-cryptocurrency-205300192.html

crytotrader

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:02:54 AM

good topic =) but what happening with price for one Leocoin?? IS this just a storm before growth? Cheesy
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 11:19:55 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2016, 02:06:18 PM by LEOcoin Foundation

good topic =) but what happening with price for one Leocoin?? IS this just a storm before growth?

The price of LEOcoin is a result of the market mechanism. After the huge rise since LEOcoin switched to a sole POS coin creation mechanism, a break where people take some profits or simply re-allocate some of their digital savings, is quite normal. As most LEOcoin trades are paired to BTC, price changes on some exchanges occur in steps of 10K sat - about 6 Eurocents. In percentages this is however a jump of 10%. Beside that, on the low volumes we see today, a storm it cannot be called ...

LEOcoin Foundation cannot predict the future, but as price fluctuations form a naturally occurring phenomenon, we seen no reason to worry at all. Only the last few weeks, we saw great activity for LEOcoin; Sir Danny Alexander of the AIB joining us at the Chinese Wall, two apps from external developers supporting LEOcoin, a good talk last week with Craig Williams MP in the UK Houses of Parliament and so on. Add to that the upcoming VISA card, the US trading licence and the new LEO app to introduce the masses to LEOcoin digital cash - and your skepticism appears in a particular light. The future will indeed show, what storm will make us grow.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
crytotrader

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:10:10 PM

good topic =) but what happening with price for one Leocoin?? IS this just a storm before growth?

The price of LEOcoin is a result of the market mechanism. After the huge rise since LEOcoin switched to a sole POS coin creation mechanism, a break where people take some profits or simply re-allocate some of their digital savings, is quite normal. As most LEOcoin trades are paired to BTC, price changes on some exchanges occur in steps of 10K sat - about 6 Eurocents. In percentages this is however a jump of 10%. Beside that, on the low volumes we see today, a storm it cannot be called ...

LEOcoin Foundation cannot predict the future, but as price fluctuations form a naturally occurring phenomenon, we seen no reason to worry at all. Only the last few weeks, we saw great activity for LEOcoin; Sir Danny Alexander of the AIB joining us at the Chinese Wall, two apps from external developers supporting LEOcoin, a good talk last week with Craig Williams MP in the UK Houses of Parliament and so on. Add to that the upcoming VISA card, the US trading licence and the new LEO app to introduce the masses to digital cash, like LEOcoin - and your skepticism appears in a particular light. The future will indeed show, what storm will make us grow.

thank you for your explanation. Is there any of date when visa card come to us, when us trading licence come and i really want to know when i can download new app leo smart 3.0.

Afterall i thing that you miss the core of my question. Sometimes price go down just before there is massive jump up (because of speculant that sell leo cheap in that case) =)
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 02:36:45 PM

thank you for your explanation. Is there any of date when visa card come to us, when us trading licence come and i really want to know when i can download new app leo smart 3.0.

Afterall i thing that you miss the core of my question. Sometimes price go down just before there is massive jump up (because of speculant that sell leo cheap in that case) =)

a) the visa card, us trading licence and LEO smart app are no projects from the LEOcoin Foundation and we can thus provide no details on dates or progress. We are however currently working on a new interview - and we hope to be able to lift some of the veil ...

b) with regard to massive dumps: most holders of LEOcoin are in for the long run and have bought and secured 5,000 or even 50,000 LEO to get an optimum on their stake once LEOcoin moves up in price. As with any cryptocoin, there will be speculative traders that will occasionally buy or sell larger quantities, but we currently neither see a reason for that, nor have evidence that a larger party is involved in today's trading. LEOcoin could be traded almost from the start/creation date and always had some investors or miners who sold LEOcoins to make profit or cover for electricity costs, that is the nature of free fluctuating currencies.

c) with regard to a sell off to shake up the market and sort out weak hands; it may or may not be the case. Yet, with low volumes as we see recently, who can tell?

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 03:27:09 PM

Thanks LEOcoin foundation for great news as always! Keep a good work!
Cant wait for new interview.

crytotrader

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:16:06 AM

a) the visa card, us trading licence and LEO smart app are no projects from the LEOcoin Foundation and we can thus provide no details on dates or progress. We are however currently working on a new interview - and we hope to be able to lift some of the veil ...

b) with regard to massive dumps: most holders of LEOcoin are in for the long run and have bought and secured 5,000 or even 50,000 LEO to get an optimum on their stake once LEOcoin moves up in price. As with any cryptocoin, there will be speculative traders that will occasionally buy or sell larger quantities, but we currently neither see a reason for that, nor have evidence that a larger party is involved in today's trading. LEOcoin could be traded almost from the start/creation date and always had some investors or miners who sold LEOcoins to make profit or cover for electricity costs, that is the nature of free fluctuating currencies.

c) with regard to a sell off to shake up the market and sort out weak hands; it may or may not be the case. Yet, with low volumes as we see recently, who can tell?

A) i dont need to know the exact date of all this project. i just asing for period: this year, in the first half of next year or maybe on second half of next year?

B,C) thank you for information, i still belive in leocoin and i think that is my best investment in my life =) i just need to buy some more leos, that i posses at least 100k Leocoins =)
Mil-LEO-naire

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:25:18 AM

A) i dont need to know the exact date of all this project. i just asing for period: this year, in the first half of next year or maybe on second half of next year?

B,C) thank you for information, i still belive in leocoin and i think that is my best investment in my life =) i just need to buy some more leos, that i posses at least 100k Leocoins =)

I strongly agree cryptotrader. We are the champion in Future.
gobbi

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:58:56 AM

Time will show us if we would be champions, there are lots of cryptocurrencies, but ok at least if  price is stable and we get returns from pos  is also ok. Leo should always look forward to have something others don´t have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: