Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:38:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official LEOcoin thread (moderated by LEOcoin Foundation)  (Read 90450 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 11:40:35 PM

Leocoin is now ranked on 12th place on Worldcoinindex!Thats great,we are going to be top 10 soon,if just CMC add leocoin on first page would be great.

Coinmarketcap just need to move ? from supply list!
Buy look like somebody who is real real jelause on LEOcoin pres on cmc to not move it!
You can ask cmc on support@coinmarketcap.com
He promised me long time ago he will move it but its never happen + he ignore all who text him!
You can try and lets hope you have morw lucky!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:54:34 AM

What they say is total supply is the available supply.

use this instead

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0f95sPIlakbvT0AKXvJpwboNWwQjAj9ZiSdCiqpXcKmumzw/viewform
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 01:43:02 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 02:46:35 AM by mprep

According to their website, DABTC plans to open their exchange for LEOcoin trading on November 28.

10am start to load or withdraw coins, 3pm start trading LEOcoin (all Beijing time)

source: dabtc.com

Sketches of LEOcoin (2)
An Interview with LEOcoin Foundation Executive Director Mihir Magudia

LF: LEOcoin Foundation
MM: Mihir Magudia

PART 2 of 3

LF: Recently the EU and the European Central Bank have given signals that are not particularly encouraging for digital currencies. As you have regular contact with member of the British parliament, can you share with us, where London sets different accents?

MM: I work with Governments all over the world to try and help them understand digital currency and blockchain technology. The LEOcoin Foundation is a member of a few different trade associations and groups and we play an active part in all of them.

Specifically, on the UK, the reaction from Government has been very interesting. As you’d expect this is still very new to members of parliament and Government officials. They are all too familiar with old stories about the bad things that digital currencies have been used for. They, like many people are going through a process of education and that’ exactly what the LEOcoin Foundation is doing. Whenever we meet with people, we spend the first half of the meeting educating them and the second half of the meeting talking to them about what we want to do. London has always been a global financial centre and as this new technology develops, we are encouraging the people who make policy decisions to do whatever they can to be at the heart of the global digital currency revolution.

Overall, the feedback has been very positive. People who are beginning to understand what this technology can do, are very excited about its potential and are keen to learn more from us about what they can do to help.

LF: On forums and other crypto world related websites LEOcoin is no longer regarded as a scam coin, connected with MLM pyramids, but slowly gets some acceptance; also, due to our membership of the digital chamber of commerce and participation on digital currency summits and events. What does that mean to you and how will this help LEOcoin development?

MM: There is a company out there which claims to have some relationship to digital currency but is running what looks like a fairly obvious scam with a fake digital currency that doesn’t seem to exist. My view is that when this company eventually collapses, like all scams do, it will leave countless people in severe financial difficulty or worse. Companies that prey on people like this are bad for the future of the digital currency economy and bad for direct selling companies.

On the other hand, LEOcoin is an established and openly available digital currency. Everything that the LEOcoin Foundation does is done transparently, we have a good relationship with LEOcoin users and participate in a few different industry bodies. Additionally, LEO takes regulation and transparency very seriously, that’s why it participates in Direct Selling Associations all over world and it is constantly working with its members to help educate them about this exciting technological revolution.

In terms of LEOcoin development, there are some exciting things in the pipleline. We have never published a roadmap for coin development but that is on the list of priorities after the new LEOxChange has been launched. There are so many ways of integrating new ideas and new ways of working into digital currencies and in the meetings I’m having with other sector leaders, lots of new ideas that could be added to LEOcoin. I won’t share more details now, but once the new LEOxChange is up and running, the LEOcoin Foundation will be turning our attention to adding new and frankly quite cool, features to LEOcoin and what it can do.

LF: The LEOcoin Foundation has about 10 million LEOcoin. Many people feel we would be hoarding too much and should spend more on advertising and raising awareness in the cryptocurrency world. Can you respond to that and tell us about some milestones in your work for the Foundation?

MM: The LEOcoin Foundation has 10 million LEOcoin. Some of this has been spent on marketing and advertising already. At the same time we don’t want to significantly deplete this stock so early in LEOcoin’s journey. The last LEOcoin is not due to appear until 2114 and my vision for the LEOcoin Foundation is that it will still be fulfilling a useful role even then. Digital currencies are a global revolution that can improve the way the world works. That’s why the LEOcoin Foundation is here and that’s the ambition we want to achieve.

LF: How do you see the LEOcoin price development after the switch to Proof-of-Stake (PoS) and for the near future?

MM: The anecdotal information that I have is that after PoS launched, a number of people are getting themselves to a specific level of LEOcoin so they can benefit from Proof of Stake. So, my information is that there are lots of people getting to 1,000, 5,000 or even 50,000 LEOcoins and then staking them. We’re delighted with the way that PoS is working and though it’s early days it’s creating very interesting dynamics in the LEOcoin economy. As a LEOcoin usage grows there are some projections that we can make.

As we know, an openly traded coin relies entirely on supply and demand to justify its price. One of the ambitions of the creators of LEOcoin was that it would become a truly mass market digital currency. That’s where the LEOcoin merchant programme comes from, that’s why we’re creating a LEOcoin debit card and doing whatever we can to explain digital currencies to people who aren’t familiar with them already.

This vision is about creating a flexible and exciting global economy, but one of the benefits of this achieving this ambition should be an increase in demand. That increase in demand combined with the impact that the tiered Proof of Stake system creates on supply could mean positive things for the LEOcoin price. However, that’s not why the LEOcoin Foundation is here. And speaking personally, I have zero interest in using digital currencies to get rich quick. To me, the profit motive on digital currencies, while completely understandable, is far too short termist and undersells the technological revolution of the blockchain.

This is a technology that can change so much about the way the world works. Look at the way Estonia is using blockchain technologies to transform public services, think about a world in which ancient institutions can’t create arbitrary barriers to stop someone doing business globally because they don’t like their passport, and we’re only at the very start of the journey. If I sound like an evangelist it’s because I don’t think that anyone in the world has yet worked out the full potential of a decentralised blockchain and digital currencies. I want the LEOcoin Foundation to be at the forefront of that discovery.

Final part in a few days

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 05:08:44 PM

According to their website, DABTC plans to open their exchange for LEOcoin trading on November 28.

10am start to load or withdraw coins, 3pm start trading LEOcoin (all Beijing time)

source: dabtc.com

Now time to buy last cheap LEOcoins! My china friend say some guys want to get huge stock of LEOcoins with yuan! I cant wait!

gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:37:15 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 08:52:32 AM by gobbi

We will see if some big buys will be made. On the other hand I know many peopole holding huge stake of leocoin, if they sell most of their coins this would not be good for leocoin. Price would rapidly go down..
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 09:26:05 AM

We will see if some big buys will be made. On the other hand I know many peopole holding huge stake of leocoin, if they sell most of their coins this would not be good for leocoin. Price would rapidly go down..

I am ready to buy 500k if you get me huge stock at good price!
They can drop no problem so we can buy cheap!

turn2flush

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:45:16 AM

If they want to sell please pm me. I buy few 10k.
gobbi

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:00:52 PM

If they want to sell please pm me. I buy few 10k.

You can buy them on exchanges..there are many exchanges and you can get leocoin for good price.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 12:39:47 PM

to get right now 500k on all exchnages you need 2 milion € + since i just look and on all 7-8 exchanges there is only approx 150-200k leocoin and price go up already over 1.5$ till 2$..so then you still need  alot more...
i am sure china market can move price forvard...if anybody want to sale 500k or even 1 milion if anybody hold that much i will buy...but pm me only real peoples who can get me wallet id to track you really have coins on stock... and we will do trade over exchange!

gobbi

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:03:04 PM

you can buy slow and not at once and get good price for your stake..
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 05:24:51 PM

you can buy slow and not at once and get good price for your stake..

I buy slow for me but i have friend who want to buy 500k at once!

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 08:57:00 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 02:39:49 AM by mprep

@all
re: Megacrypton

The LEOcoin Foundation has been contacted by the Megacrypton exchange. It is said, they have been under DDOS and other attacks, but are now re-activating accounts and have promised to pay out any missing funds.

As happy, as we are, if this will happen, we still wait. Any trader who has over the last few days been able to access their accounts again and have had their withdrawals paid out, be so fair and give me a PM, so we can check if Megacrypton is true to its word.

Sketches of LEOcoin (2)
An Interview with LEOcoin Foundation Executive Director Mihir Magudia

LF: LEOcoin Foundation
MM: Mihir Magudia

final PART 3 of 3

LF: Mihir, thank you for this exclusive interview that we shall use to inform those who are interested in LEOcoin.

MM: it’s my pleasure.

LF: The LEOcoin Foundation has become more profiled in 2016. Can you share something about that process and how the work of the Foundation will continue?

MM: I hope I’m not being hubristic when I say that the LEOcoin Foundation wants to be at the front of the digital currency and blockchain revolution. We want to continue to strengthen our profile and credibility and take on the role of leaders in this sector. The strategy for 2017 is about continuing to raise the profile of the LEOcoin Foundation and continuing to make sure that we’re meeting with the people we need to influence and helping to realise our vision for the world.

LF: One of the goals of the LEOcoin Foundation is to promote digital currencies in general. Yet, LEOcoin with its exorbitant rewards on PoS and its large base of holders and users in the LEO member community, has a somewhat different distribution and perhaps also different goals. How do you see the place of LEOcoin amid other digital currencies?

MM: I am a firm believer in digital currencies generally. I happen to be passionate about LEOcoin, but I want the whole sector and as many currencies as possible to succeed. This is not about one coin vs another and the sector is far too small to justify those sorts of arguments. The total market cap of all digital currencies must be around $13 billion. That is obviously a lot of money, but in context it’s relatively small. For example, in the first month of 2016, HSBC posted a profit of $9.7 billion, which was a disappointingly low number for them. The point is that single corporations can post as much profit in six months which is almost as large as the entire digital currency industry.

This is still a new sector and one with massive potential. The people currently engaging with digital currency and the blockchain are clear early adopters. Whatever specific coin each of us happen to favour, we’re all part of the same global revolution. I never understand competition between coins or negatively towards one digital currency or another it makes no sense. Anyone who is attempting simply to take a bigger share of the current digital currency market is carrying out an exercise in futility. The success for the entire industry and this revolution is about expanding the number of people with an interest in it. It’s about moving beyond early adoption and getting mass adoption. That’s the vision for LEOcoin, but it’s also my vision for any digital currency that wants to join in with that journey.

LF: Is there anything else that you would like to share with us (new developments regarding the debit card, opening of the US market, LEO bank, ATM’s, Merchant Program, LEOcoin APP 3.0, etc.?) Let’s say: how does the LEOcoin Road Map for 2017 look like?

MM: There’s lots of things coming. I don’t want to go into detail on all of them, but in summary, the immediate priorities are:

1.   Improving the LEOxChange, as I’ve already discussed
2.   Creating a LEOcoin debit card that means LEOcoin can be used to buy almost anything anywhere and indeed will work at ATMs
3.   Adding new features and improvements to LEOcoin. This is still in early discussion and there’s things we can improve on the LEOcoin wallets without a fork and things that we want to do that will require a fork to do. The roadmap that will outline some of these changes and timescale will come after the first updates to the LEOxChange start to roll out.

LF: Mihir, thank you very much for this interview and for your continuing support for LEOcoin. As someone who shares part of the responsibility for LEOcoin development, you need to stay cool and practise a certain distance to remain objective and make the right calls, but you must have your dreams too. As a final note, can you perhaps share with us something about your inner drive and motivation about LEOcoin?

MM: The only measure that any of us really have in life is whether or not we left the world a better place than where we found it. Are there more people better or worse off because of what we chose to do. In my vision, digital currencies are the first step to expanding the opportunities for entrepreneurship across the world. It shouldn’t matter what passport you hold, it shouldn’t matter whether ancient institutions believe you deserve the same opportunities as everyone else. I want to be part of that change and I want to see that future become a reality.

LF: Mihir, thank you very much and we are glad to have you on our board.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 12:53:49 PM

@all
re: Megacrypton

The LEOcoin Foundation has been contacted by the Megacrypton exchange. It is said, they have been under DDOS and other attacks, but are now re-activating accounts and have promised to pay out any missing funds.

As happy, as we are, if this will happen, we still wait. Any trader who has over the last few days been able to access their accounts again and have had their withdrawals paid out, be so fair and give me a PM, so we can check if Megacrypton is true to its word.

lets we see,but i am sure we will never see founds back!

gobbi

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:10:27 AM

Yes probably nobody will see funds..Investors should be carefull around new exchenges..
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 11:07:08 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 02:43:04 AM by mprep

Yes probably nobody will see funds..Investors should be carefull around new exchenges..

my sugest is to forget megacrypton lost and go forward...you need to teach every time with lost..i lost 1btc so now i will be more careful...fuck 1 btc..i am happy we know they are scam.Wink no hack,etc,they are scam and they will NEVER give it back!

guys..3 days out before www.dabtc.com go live and start trade LEOcoin..lets see what happen...

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 02:07:50 PM

guys..3 days out before www.dabtc.com go live and start trade LEOcoin..lets see what happen...

Our contact in China confirmed that LEOcoin trading will be possible both on the DABTC website and their mobile app.

Please do your own DD with regard to exchanges.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 09:51:04 PM

Our contact in China confirmed that LEOcoin trading will be possible both on the DABTC website and their mobile app.

Lets rock and roll!lets see what can do a new china market with LEOcoin/yuan pair! 👍🏼

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:28:47 AM

Lets rock and roll!lets see what can do a new china market with LEOcoin/yuan pair! 👍🏼

dabtc.com seems to be a good medium size chinese exchange! This one is better than yunbi.com
Let see how will the chinese traders react on Leocoin.
asti5034

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:09:13 AM

get good price for your stake..
mctrader

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:19:29 AM

GO China... I hope that chinese people Will recognize that LEOcoin is the best coin around and start to buy it...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: