Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 12:20:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official LEOcoin thread (moderated by LEOcoin Foundation)  (Read 90456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:29:57 AM

some call it trolling....others call it "THE TRUTH".

PS: If you had nothing to hide, why delete?

Not to worry though, plenty of evidence in the scam accusations.

Grin

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 08:49:43 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 02:16:49 AM by mprep

some call it trolling....others call it "THE TRUTH".

PS: If you had nothing to hide, why delete?

Not to worry though, plenty of evidence in the scam accusations.

Grin

Well, truth, that is a funny thing. For once, let's assume that truth is stated in sentences that contain propositions that bear truth - which is a realist account of truth. If we know that LEOcoin is a crypto currency and someone writes e.g. "LEOcoin sponsored this ..." or "LEOcoin did that ...", it is obvious that 'sponsored' or 'did' is being used metaphorically. I think we all understand what someone who is trolling is trying to say, but most of the times it is either phrased in a way that is incorrect with regard to correspondence to facts, or it is not relevant.

There also is the FUD-issue. Instead of researching properly there are simply 'facebook-quality' accusations - sorry facebook, but it is only by allegoric use. This is not to say, that sometimes not a story is attached to this or that issue, but disagreeing with interpretations or accusations can simply mean that you disagree, not that you have something to hide. As a digital currency that is supported by a direct selling community, there do arise some 'imported' issues, like people that are disappointed or frustrated with their direct selling experience. As the LEOcoin Foundation does not trade or sell products or coins, and LEOcoin itself is a crypto-currency, I do not think all issues are relevant to the board.

If someone disagrees, I am always willing to go into details in a PM. Unsollicited, blunt and false statements will mostly lead to deletion. That's the reason for a moderated forum. And if a troll and moderator can not find common ground, there still is the lawyers ..., as the names of the Moderators, LEOcoin Board and LEOcoin founders are open and public, where trolls seem to particularly enjoy anonymous bashing. And then, sometimes, you ask ...  who is factually hiding something?

who is the one deleting  FACTS?

Wink

If you have a few statements, facts will always be involved. Deletion is not about deleting facts, but about deleting irrelevant messages (how factually correct it may be that there is snow on Mount Dinali, it serves no point on the forum) and to remove lies, unwarrented accusations or bashing. And insults ... of course.

@Bitpotus

The reception in the British Parliament you referred to was indeed in a rented room. Most meetings in an hotel or elsewhere will be in a rented space, unless we invite people directly in our headquarters or estates.

On the reception, the LEOcoin Founders - among others - were joined by Ambassadors and Representatives form many countries, Members of the UK House of Lords and Commons, major trade associations and the Minister of State for Europe. This kind of receptions are quite normal to introduce government officials, politicians, journalists and policymakers to the revolutionary potential of digital currencies, such as LEOcoin.

We, as LEOcoin Community, have the LEOcoin Foundation to speak for digital currencies on such events, and so we do. The LEOcoin Foundation believes that LEOcoin can be a coin for the mass market. This will be achieved by bringing people who have never heard of digital currency into this sector and helping them to find easy, everyday uses for their new currencies.

Having an event like this level in the UK Houses of PaArliament was a huge succes for the LEOcoin Foundation and the LEOcoin community.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

@Bitpotus, Please do stick to the thread's rules or leave.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
BitPotus

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:11:13 AM

@Bitpotus

The reception in the British Parliament you referred to was indeed in a rented room. Most meetings in an hotel or elsewhere will be in a rented space, unless we invite people directly in our headquarters or estates.

On the reception, the LEOcoin Founders - among others - were joined by Ambassadors and Representatives form many countries, Members of the UK House of Lords and Commons, major trade associations and the Minister of State for Europe. This kind of receptions are quite normal to introduce government officials, politicians, journalists and policymakers to the revolutionary potential of digital currencies, such as LEOcoin.

We, as LEOcoin Community, have the LEOcoin Foundation to speak for digital currencies on such events, and so we do. The LEOcoin Foundation believes that LEOcoin can be a coin for the mass market. This will be achieved by bringing people who have never heard of digital currency into this sector and helping them to find easy, everyday uses for their new currencies.

Having an event like this level in the UK Houses of PArliament was a huge succes for the LEOcoin Foundation and the LEOcoin community.

to imply on the back of this that the BRITISH GOVERNMENT ACTIVELY SUPPORTS Leocoin is false advertising.

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 10:13:09 AM

@Bitpotus

Having an event like this level in the UK Houses of PArliament was a huge succes for the LEOcoin Foundation and the LEOcoin community.

to imply on the back of this that the BRITISH GOVERNMENT ACTIVELY SUPPORTS Leocoin is false advertising.

Please, show me, where I or the LEOcoin Foundation have stated, that what you claim?

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
BitPotus

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:30:32 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 02:18:41 AM by mprep

@Bitpotus

Please, show me, where I or the LEOcoin Foundation have stated, that what you claim?

your little shill cryptotraider16/ chalexov in the bittrex slack has been actively spouting this line.

Also, if you care to read, your little shill has also extensively posted about it in this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1713571.20

Now, before, you on on to say that You are not cryptotraider16 and that you cannot control what other people post, let me just ask you this question: who exactly is one of the primary contributors to this moderated thread?.........let me see........oh......cryptotraider16....... Wink

Another piece of evidence:

There, maybe you should reign in your little shill before he gets you lot some unwanted attention.

and the coup de grace:

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 10:57:36 AM

and the coup de grace:

@BitPotus

You coupe de grace is one or more persons using their right to express their opinion. They do not speak for me or the LEOcoin Foundation. Also none of your 'quotes' are from this moderated forum or from other official LEOcoin or LEOcoin Foundation websites or public statements.

We are not accountable for what others claim or utter.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin member

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:29:40 AM

Never understand these trolls - just don't trade the coin. up to you what you choose to trade or get involved with.

Things looking good for me and for LEOcoin and I see lots more coming next year, very very excited about this one.
BitPotus

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:29:46 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 02:20:45 AM by mprep

great, that's good to have a public acknowledgement that cryptotraider16's statements are actually false.

maybe he'll finally understand that his little forays in false advertising might actually do more harm than good to his "investment".

Never understand these trolls - just don't trade the coin. up to you what you choose to trade or get involved with.

Things looking good for me and for LEOcoin and I see lots more coming next year, very very excited about this one.

oh, come on.

you expect any self respecting person to just ignore such blatant lies that cryptotraider16 was spouting?

I don't know about you, but these outlandish statements just make by blood boil.

regards.

Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 03:57:28 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 02:21:50 AM by mprep

Bitpotus see you after 3-4 months and then i will ask you! 😜👍🏼

Trolls video for you 😜👍🏼

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6H400e137lo&feature=youtu.be

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
hgfcjfuik

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:02:15 PM

Lets see how big is LEOcoin community! Keep post,keep ask what too want to hear about LEOcoin future and cryptocurrency!
mctrader

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:01:09 PM

Happy new year...2017 is leocoin s year. A lot of good things are going to happened. Lets go LEOcoin...
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 08:34:36 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2017, 02:23:32 AM by mprep

Dont miss this video guys for better 2017 start!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GV2cuzYU1Ik

Merry CHRISTMASS to all LEOcoin holders!

gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:04:44 AM

Price is falling it was stable around 0,50 usd but now it is 0,45 but trading volume is stil ok and it is getting bigger. I hope in 2017 price will go up..so i can make some money, i bought leocoin when it was 0,45 and after that were some small ups but now still down..
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 10:12:08 AM

Price is falling it was stable around 0,50 usd but now it is 0,45 but trading volume is stil ok and it is getting bigger. I hope in 2017 price will go up..so i can make some money, i bought leocoin when it was 0,45 and after that were some small ups but now still down..

Man,after fork i am sure 1 LEOcoin can and will hit 5-10$ easy!
Do not go out so fast! I did mistake with 25k btc long long time ago! Now i make big stock of leocoin,maidsafe,and some other alts!!!

gobbi

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:56:54 AM

what is fork?Yeah i will stil hold leocoin and see what would happen in 2017, i also have btc and ripple. Maybe I should buy more other cryptocurrencies.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 01:32:50 PM

what is fork?Yeah i will stil hold leocoin and see what would happen in 2017, i also have btc and ripple. Maybe I should buy more other cryptocurrencies.

Google what is fork for crypto! Leocoin have 1 fork when its go to solo pos!
Eth have plenty forks!

Its always good to have more alts but to as me ripple is waist.

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 01:58:22 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2016, 02:19:45 PM by LEOcoin Foundation

@all

The recent dip in LEOcoin price is on very low volume and not substantial change. The supply is getting limited now and once our new plans come out, we think LEOcoin will move to a new level. Market demand will ultimately determine where we go, but we of course hope to go up a little ...

In January 2017 the LEOcoin Foundation will organize a blockchain event with a selected few. On this event the LEOcoin Foundation, programmers. external experts and perhaps knowledgeable LEO members will get together to brainstorm on LEOcoin blockchain development.

As Dan Andersson, LEOcoin Foundation Chairman, has said in Frankfurt this month, privacy, security and extended blockchain functions will be in our focus. It is too early to speak about forks, but of course, when we decide to make certain changes or updates, there will be no way around it. For now all is laying clear, steady and quietly staking in a 'between-the-years' lullaby ... But LEOcoin will roar again in 2017, then as with Aslan, we're not a tame Lion ...

For all those who support or have supported LEOcoin in 2016, we thank you and we will be back in 2017 to continue with our goal to make LEOcoin a digital currency for the masses.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
gobbi

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:21:10 PM

Leocoinfundation thank you for your replies. i really appriciate all your replies. Cryptotraider cmon, you didn´t buy 25k btc long time ago but just 500 usd be honest to yourself. After missing it with bitcoin you bought nice stake of leo and this is it Smiley
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 09:57:01 PM

@all

The recent dip in LEOcoin price is on very low volume and not substantial change. The supply is getting limited now and once our new plans come out, we think LEOcoin will move to a new level. Market demand will ultimately determine where we go, but we of course hope to go up a little ...

In January 2017 the LEOcoin Foundation will organize a blockchain event with a selected few. On this event the LEOcoin Foundation, programmers. external experts and perhaps knowledgeable LEO members will get together to brainstorm on LEOcoin blockchain development.

As Dan Andersson, LEOcoin Foundation Chairman, has said in Frankfurt this month, privacy, security and extended blockchain functions will be in our focus. It is too early to speak about forks, but of course, when we decide to make certain changes or updates, there will be no way around it. For now all is laying clear, steady and quietly staking in a 'between-the-years' lullaby ... But LEOcoin will roar again in 2017, then as with Aslan, we're not a tame Lion ...

For all those who support or have supported LEOcoin in 2016, we thank you and we will be back in 2017 to continue with our goal to make LEOcoin a digital currency for the masses.

Thanks for all info and updates!
Leoxchange go live 10.01. 👍🏼
LEOcoin foundation you dont need to thank since everyone who support LEOcoin know why he or she support it 😜

This event will be great!
All LEOcoin holders keep think what you can add more to LEOcoin in your country! Did you talk to some big investors who may see they can do something extra!
I am sure right after first bigger player come snd invest some bigger money to LEOcoin all will go to next level!

But again guys... right after LEOcoin tech guys fix coin then we all can be happy to hold that coin! Then we will have fir sure best of the best developed coin on market!!!!
Please do not give up now!

btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:37:33 PM

i have a legit question about this coin but i expect an answer from user "LEOcoin Foundation", "Cryptotraider16" is not able to continue a proper discussion and he is as predictable as my dog

on the LEOcoin Foundation signature is written:

"Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Foundation Community Manager
Account for donations in LEOcoin: LWddTAj1UkJxZPyobBrmuQZFCQN9VS8jq7"

i tried 2 different LEOcoin explorers to check the address LWddTAj1UkJxZPyobBrmuQZFCQN9VS8jq7:

http://explorer.leocoin.org/ (searching for the address i get: "Address not seen on the network")
http://blockchain.leocoin.org/ (here i get: Error! : Search found no results for: LWddTAj1UkJxZPyobBrmuQZFCQN9VS8jq7)

after those i tested other explorers with same results.

it's strange because those "explorers" officially belong to LEOcoin, if we check the domain whois history before the privacy guard we can find:

Registrant Name:dan andersson
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 151 thame rd
Registrant City:wallingford
Registrant State/Province:N/A
Registrant Postal Code:ox107dd
Registrant Country:GB
Registrant Phone:+44.1491811815
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:danandersson@live.com

my questions are:

1. does the LEOcoin blockchain even exists?
2. why such a digital currency allegedly used all around the world has not even a working official explorer?
3. why the "community manager" is accepting donations to an address that does not even exist on the blockchain?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: