Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official LEOcoin thread (moderated by LEOcoin Foundation)  (Read 90452 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:53:58 PM

What will Foundation do for more liqudity? Cus 1000 dollars per day is funny for serious project.

The LEOcoin Foundation is not involved in professional trading. Liquidity and turn-over is provided by the market participants. It has been like this from the start.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
leocoinexpert

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:47:41 AM

Yes, but volume on topbtc is fake. Everyone knows that. 

If that were the case, Coinmarketcap would not use it.
They have extremely high standards.

From where did you get the "1000 dollars per day" ?
turn2flush

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:43:24 AM

Yes, but volume on topbtc is fake. Everyone knows that. 

If that were the case, Coinmarketcap would not use it.
They have extremely high standards.

From where did you get the "1000 dollars per day" ?

From livecoin
leocoinexpert

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:23:33 PM

What will Foundation do for more liqudity?

Dear Turn2Flush,

there is another thing going on that has not yet been mentioned.
Leo's Digital Mining Service DMS now pays the users in Leocoin !

As Leocoin can not be mined, the Leocoins for this operation are also provided by the Foundation (if I understood Mahir + Dan correctly).

In addition, Leo Rank Awards continue to be payed in Leocoin provided by the Foundation - although Dan said that this might end soon.

So Leocoin will be spread among a lot of new people. Very good to see the Foundation using its Leocoins for all these promotions.

Peter
PS: I wished the foundation would be more aggressive in publishing infos about all those activities :-)

leocoinexpert

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:44:16 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 10:17:54 AM by leocoinexpert

The LEOcoin Foundation is not involved in professional trading.

Dear Leocoin Foundation,

is the Foundation's Chairman Dan Andersson doing fine ?
Leocoin holders that I know are starting to worry because he has not been seen at any Leocoin-related event within the last three months.

Some say he might be ill, others say he is already retired.

Best wishes

leocoinexpert

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:44:58 AM

I read that he was enjoying an extended holiday in Pakistan

What do you / does that mean ?
Best wishes.
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:03:50 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 01:48:30 PM by LEOcoin Foundation

@all

It is so hearth-warming to see how you are so concerned with regard to Mr. Andersson's health.

I am in regular contact with our chairman and he is doing fine and continues to be involved with LEOcoin.

How interesting and spicy the lives of some of us might be, I suggest, that we concentrate on LEOcoin the currency and the ongoing development to join the Ethereum network.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
leocoinexpert

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:28:56 PM

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Leocoin doesn't need any rumours and gossip.
As cryptocurrencies are a lot based on trust, it is important that we know that the rumours concerning Chaiman Dan are wrong.

I am sometimes wondering if governments push these rumours - because they fear nothing more than crypto.
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:11:04 PM

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Leocoin doesn't need any rumours and gossip.
As cryptocurrencies are a lot based on trust, it is important that we know that the rumours concerning Chaiman Dan are wrong.

I am sometimes wondering if governments push these rumours - because they fear nothing more than crypto.

Rumours, gossip and trolling are part of crypto. At the end, it is the price and/or price-stability that shows the value and strength of a crypto project. And, we should never forget, that like in normal business, not all business - that lacks steady growth or cannot show headlines with their success - are bad businesses or involved in bad projects. The market is always the measure, and shows how something is appreciated.

With regard to governments pushing rumours; I do not think any government is having something against LEOcoin in particular. In general, government like to tax on trade deals and when crypto is so decentralized and anonymous that they cannot exercise their sovereignty, governments will try to influence market- and technological developments by laws and other restrictions. We see this in the growth of requirements regarding AML and KYC, even when criminals and terrorist hardly use crypto.

LEOcoin has from the start been in contact with governments and financial authorities. The LEOcoin Foundations regularly has organized and attended events where politicians and policy makers could inform and discuss how crypto technology will change society and how governments and financial authorities can have the best of two worlds. Also the LEOxChange - an entity independent from the Foundation - exemplified this by requiring KYC from its users and also the requirements with regard to fiat-trading were met. This is what the LEOcoin Foundation has endorsed, even when we in the last major blockchain upgrade offered users of the LEOcoin network access to stealth payments. This shows that both legality and privacy are issues and should be.

As LEOcoin Foundation we follow the ongoing development of the crypto industry, both with regard to user privacy as with legal compliance. Ultimately, it will be the users of the network, that determine the use, value and future of the network - such is the open character of decentralized projects. And we are glad to be part of this disruptive evolution.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:46:55 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 05:03:34 PM by LEOcoin Foundation

Except, of course, none of the evidence being posted is mere rumour, gossip or trolling. It is factual and very very real, Roel.

It was not a matter of denial as anyone can see the documents in the web. The point is, that it is not disclosed where it is all about and this is what is rumoured about and -  in the way of the Trolls - always in the most possible negative sense, despite that the documents do not tell, what is going on.

As I am of the opinion, that this is not about LEOcoin, I see the whereabouts of Mr. Dan Andersson as rather irrelevant, then - as before - the LEOcoin Foundation Chairman is working on the business with regard to LEOcoin and as a team we are still in the process of rolling out the plans to transfer LEOcoin unto the Ethereum chain. (And even when this thread is not involved with LEO Ltd., I am also the opinion, that LEO business is still being build up in Pakistan, both by Dan as by the team leaders and as it seems, this is not being impeded in any sense.)

This thread is about LEOcoin and what is relevant for the LEOcoin development. In due time, it will be clear, what has been going on in Pakistan. If it then all turns out to be not LEOcoin related, I expect, that this will be acknowledged too.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
turn2flush

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

Something new in development space? When migration on ethereum?
turn2flush

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

Is there any inside info how much holders have LEOcoin? Holders with more than 10 or 100 LEO in their wallet. 
turn2flush

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

How many coins LEOcoin Foundation already spent for lobbying, development and other costs?
turn2flush

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

Where LEO corporate get all of LEOcoins which is given as reward to members?
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

Where LEO corporate get all of LEOcoins which is given as reward to members?

LEOcoin had a 5% premine, which was normal in those days (2013/2014). Also now, many ICO keep 5-15% for the 'management'.

LEOcoin Chairman Dan Andersson has stated in an interview series here in this thread (spring 2016), that the LEOcoin premine is largely distributed to members in the LEO and LEOcoin community. About 10 million of this pre-mine has been granted as a gift to the LEOcoin Foundation, which still holds most of it, as far as I am informed. No big amounts have been spend thus far and I think - but will check out and confirm or correct - that the amount spend is fairly low and probably taken from stake.

New plans have been made to use the LEOcoin Foundations reserve to promote LEOcoin within a new group of users. This will probably occur shortly before, during and after the migration to the Ethereum blockchain.

With regard to the coin distribution, I will ask the team and share this here when I have the answer and also perhaps some news.

Please understand, that the LEOcoin Foundation cannot speak on behalf of LEO corporate with regard to their products, their promotions and their coin balances or origins.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
leocoinexpert

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:56:58 AM

Dear Leocoin Foundation,

Dan+Mahir said recently in a GAM, that the new POS mechanism will offer a reward for Leo members. A very interesting idea.

How does that work ?

And who will fix the details ? Leo Corp. or the Foundation ?

Best wishes
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:27:51 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 10:50:50 AM by LEOcoin Foundation

Dear Leocoin Foundation,

Dan+Mahir said recently in a GAM, that the new POS mechanism will offer a reward for Leo members. A very interesting idea.

How does that work ?

And who will fix the details ? Leo Corp. or the Foundation ?

Best wishes

The LEOcoin Foundation has the task to promote the development and the use of LEOcoin. The LEOcoin Foundation does so, by using the funds that have been donated for this purpose. How LEO Ltd. will use this in detail, is their call.

With regard to the upcoming migration to the Ethereum network, we work on several issues now. First, will be the 'stake' issue, then as we know, for now Ether is still a POW coin. Secondly, there is the actual migration itself, which is in a way easier for us, as we have gathered experience when we migrated LEO1 to the LEO2 chain last year. The migration from LEO2 (current chain) to LEO3 (Ethereum chain) will be different though, as this time, it is not our own chain, but we need to merge into an existing network as a token. Thirdly, there is the work that needs to be done with regard to informing our community and the trading places. This will also include updating them with new trading pairs, like LEO/ETH, etc..

How LEO Ltd. will reward their members in detail, is, as said, their call and I cannot speak for LEO corp., so please ask their support team or uplines for more info on that.

As soon as I have more updates with regard to any relevant topic, I will post it here, as usual.

UPDATE

Our development team expects to launch the LEOcoin³ within 6 weeks, but likely December - more following soon.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:01:54 AM

Update from LEOcoin Chairman Dan Andersson (taken from a recent speech towards members from the LEO community, hence the 'we' needs to be seen as 'we from LEO')

"We have a development roadmap which is our public commitment to LEOcoin.

Merchants
When we introduce the new programme, existing Merchants* will be migrated seamlessly to the new platform, so there is no reason not to continue to recruit. The features coming along will provide new ways to incentivise the recruiting Member as well as rewarding the Merchants for providing goods and services that can be bought with LEOcoin.

Wallets
When we are on the Ethereum technology platform people will be able to select from a wide range of wallet types with a larger range of features. With a greater choice of wallets that can accept LEOcoin, there will encourage greater acceptance of LEOcoin around the world.

Exchanges
With the new technology platform and new wallet choices we will be able to join more exchanges. The growth in acceptance of LEOcoin around the world will yield greater interest, greater exposure and access to more trading facilities that will accelerate the growth of the LEOcoin community."

* This are merchants that have joined the LEOcoin merchant program and have joined LEO as a merchant. This program is welcomed and endorsed by the LEOcoin Foundation, but initiated and operated by LEO Ltd. (my note)

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
turn2flush

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:21:16 AM

Thank you for all your replies and updates.

Why LEOcoin Foundation doesnt share with the world all activities in parliament that they had?
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:31:24 AM

Thank you for all your replies and updates.

Why LEOcoin Foundation doesnt share with the world all activities in parliament that they had?

Most meetings with government officials, politicians and other policy makers are shared on social media that are better suited for images and video, just follow them there.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: