Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:26:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
strongstorm

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:07:52 AM

Niceee Smiley Reality check, not just Xaurum but all crypto world. Well said Mr. Ristic Smiley

We are not an investment company...

Where "adding value" is the main slogan.  Huh

How many hours did you study to come up with so "clever" thinking? 😂

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hardnight

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:08:43 AM

Niceee Smiley Reality check, not just Xaurum but all crypto world. Well said Mr. Ristic Smiley

We are not an investment company...

Where "adding value" is the main slogan.  Huh

You received an official response where they explained everything. Just stop trolling, you're annoying.
BeFocused

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:35:53 AM

Hey Funny guys!

Put your names out and then troll ...or where is the problem that you are still behind the nicknames? Jure put his name out...
So now is your turn...

It will be interesting see if you have such a balls to speak with real names... Smiley
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:56:19 AM

Final thought

Maybe just a final thought. We should all be aware that market price is not the only indicator of how much work has been done on the project in last months. There has been a huge step forward in building project’s infrastructure, from contracts to legal documents, new companies, new business partners… Xaurum project is not just an ETH address where funds are collected, we are handling real FIAT transfers from continent to continent, purchasing of physical gold, communication with institutions and more. Like I said we encountered some challenges and we are close to overcome them. And when this is finalised the result of hard work will show also in the most important (Gold) and obvious (market price) parameter. I can assure you that the team is restless and working around the clock to push things forward. We are proud to welcome new members in our team, foreign partners as well as fellow Slovenians. You can check them here https://xaurum.org/en/home.

Jure Ristic

good to see the @teams response for the doubts and hates. Xaur is a long term project and it will take time for building equivalent value. 
zrjawkn

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

Final thought

Maybe just a final thought. We should all be aware that market price is not the only indicator of how much work has been done on the project in last months. There has been a huge step forward in building project’s infrastructure, from contracts to legal documents, new companies, new business partners… Xaurum project is not just an ETH address where funds are collected, we are handling real FIAT transfers from continent to continent, purchasing of physical gold, communication with institutions and more. Like I said we encountered some challenges and we are close to overcome them. And when this is finalised the result of hard work will show also in the most important (Gold) and obvious (market price) parameter. I can assure you that the team is restless and working around the clock to push things forward. We are proud to welcome new members in our team, foreign partners as well as fellow Slovenians. You can check them here https://xaurum.org/en/home.

Jure Ristic

good to see the @teams response for the doubts and hates. Xaur is a long term project and it will take time for building equivalent value. 

I can t wait next weeks, months, years...all hard work, and genius thinking come true.
0-kelvin

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:54:03 PM

Final thought

Jure Ristic

I can t wait next weeks, months, years...all hard work, and genius thinking come true.

bla bla bla ...
Xaurum_scam

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

Hey Funny guys!

Put your names out and then troll ...or where is the problem that you are still behind the nicknames? Jure put his name out...
So now is your turn...

It will be interesting see if you have such a balls to speak with real names... Smiley

It WOULD* be interesting TO* see if you have such (NO A, it's plural form) balls to post/comment (more suitable than speak) with YOUR* (suitable) real names.

You're welcomme. Maybe hire us? But you can't afford us, SunContract can though.
MoMars

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:37:49 PM

[/quote]

It WOULD* be interesting TO* see if you have such (NO A, it's plural form) balls to post/comment (more suitable than speak) with YOUR* (suitable) real names.

You're welcomme. Maybe hire us? But you can't afford us, SunContract can though.
[/quote]

You're *WELCOME.

Xaurum_scam

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:46:18 PM

[/quote]

You're *WELCOME.

[/quote]

Just a typo, not the lack of grammar knowledge like you guys haha. Not the same thing. Happens on a phone. Point made.
cryptasya

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:52:01 PM

I saw a lot of gold based coins but this looks more reliable than others
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:09:01 AM

This is a great and undervalued project, following it since months, really difficult to find something that does not work like it should.

It is true, I agree with you, but there are thousands of coins, people don´t know xaurum, slowly xaurum is getting more atention and more people will join the project. When people will realise xaurum is not just air but real project with good ecosystem -xaurum gamma, goldmine in development etc.. xaurum will grow significaly.
Xaurum has long been successful in 2016 ago, I do not know if still there people is any interested on this coin. of course this is big project who have a good the future, the price this coin so far already to be $0.1USD and that pretty good.
I am hopefully the price of this coin will rises and more and more enthusiasts it. success for XAUR
Xaurum_scam

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

This is a great and undervalued project, following it since months, really difficult to find something that does not work like it should.

It is true, I agree with you, but there are thousands of coins, people don´t know xaurum, slowly xaurum is getting more atention and more people will join the project. When people will realise xaurum is not just air but real project with good ecosystem -xaurum gamma, goldmine in development etc.. xaurum will grow significaly.
Xaurum has long been successful in 2016 ago, I do not know if still there people is any interested on this coin. of course this is big project who have a good the future, the price this coin so far already to be $0.1USD and that pretty good.
I am hopefully the price of this coin will rises and more and more enthusiasts it. success for XAUR

That English haha. You would not pass high school with that.  Cheesy
0-kelvin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:36:46 AM

That English haha. You would not pass high school with that.  Cheesy

With your sarcasm you think that we should recognize you as a human?
Xaurum_scam

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:42:39 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 11:06:07 AM by Xaurum_scam

That English haha. You would not pass high school with that.  Cheesy

You did not use the question form of a sentence!!
"Do you think that we should due to your sarcasm recognize you as a human?" is what you should've used.
Not "With your sarcasm you think we should recognize...?" It's a statement about what I think not a question. You silly.

More as a tax-robot. Do not forget to sign the registry!
http://www.rtvslo.si/gospodarstvo/kriptovalute-za-furs-premicno-premozenje-kdaj-se-morate-vpisati-v-poslovni-register/447134
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:26:00 PM

"Do you think that we should due to your sarcasm recognize you as a human?" is what you should've used.
Not "With your sarcasm you think we should recognize...?" It's a statement about what I think not a question. You silly.

http://www.rtvslo.si/gospodarstvo/kriptovalute-za-furs-premicno-premozenje-kdaj-se-morate-vpisati-v-poslovni-register/447134

You sound like desperate English teacher who cannot control their kids in the class anymore and most of all the thoughts in your head. And I imagine you didn't get ... for a long time.
Perhaps we can open a separate topic in the forum for you called "English lessons for Bitcoin forum".  If you are willing to take this challenge and move your comments there, I'm more than happy to do it for you.
0-kelvin

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:28:22 PM

It seems you were abused/beaten in childhood. I am sorry for you.
Xaurum_scam

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:30:21 PM

You sound like desperate English teacher who cannot control their kids in the class anymore and most of all the thoughts in your head. And I imagine you didn't get ... for a long time.
Perhaps we can open a separate topic in the forum for you called "English lessons for Bitcoin forum".  If you are willing to take this challenge and move your comments there, I'm more than happy to do it for you.

So because you are lacking knowledge I am the desperate and abused one? Awesome logic. But I know you have to write something in defence, even included my sex life haha. Awesome. Great laugh. My trolling always succeeds.

I would be mad too if I had to pay the tax man.
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:38:23 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 01:09:28 PM by nmrcngrb

So because you are lacking knowledge I am the desperate and abused one? Awesome logic. But I know you have to write something in defence, even included my sex life haha. Awesome. Great laugh. My trolling always succeeds.

I would be mad too if I had to pay the tax man.

Again your misinterpretation Smiley "..." were for "profit" Smiley
hope-crypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:03:34 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 03:22:20 PM by hope-crypto

Hey Funny guys!

So now is your turn...

Why would you compare SunContract, which after my swift review is a legit project, with a scam?

Also I will answer soon, why this project is still scam Smiley
Mp777

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

Hello.

Maybe I missed the news... If I have, sorry for repeating the question.

Is the new payment way for Brazil and Australia already implemented and running? How is this sub-project progressing?

Thank you for answering.
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: