Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
AK1993

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:38:43 PM

So Xaurum company is now becoming and MLM/Ponzi now? If you invite someone then you get 2-4% commission of their investment and any further investment they make through Golden Node company.
I know everyhing about Sao Paolo and what your people are trying to accomplish, but price is dropping in fiat and in BTC - it is now ta 800 satoshis! Come on guys. I am thinking if you are trying to regulate market because the price suddenly rises and then drops. How come no one has mentioned the price drop to 0.06 dollars on Bittrex???

In my opinion xaurum is not making the right choices at the moment.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hope-crypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:00:59 PM

So Xaurum company is now becoming and MLM/Ponzi now? If you invite someone then you get 2-4% commission of their investment and any further investment they make through Golden Node company.
I know everyhing about Sao Paolo and what your people are trying to accomplish, but price is dropping in fiat and in BTC - it is now ta 800 satoshis! Come on guys. I am thinking if you are trying to regulate market because the price suddenly rises and then drops. How come no one has mentioned the price drop to 0.06 dollars on Bittrex???

How low can they still fall? When you think they can not fall lower, then they start with MLM ...
ceca

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:43:19 PM

How low can they still fall? When you think they can not fall lower, then they start with MLM ...

Maybe comission for agents is not the best choice but how would you collect money through masternodes?If there is just trading and buying from exchanges gold doesn’t rise and if it doesn’t  price can not rise too,xaurum goal is to increase gold reserves.
AK1993

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:35:55 AM

And now please watch, let's see if Xaurum Q&A answers:

1. How do you think the trasition to (mostly) HitBtc will happen? People don't trust HitBtc, Coinmarketcap excludes volume and price from calculating averages from HitBtc!

2. Why was the price dropped to 0.06 dollars?

3. Golden reserve - are you really trying to convince us that it is impossible for xaurum price to fall under 0.06 usd? If I make a sell order and sell 1.000.000 xaur for 0.04 usd I crush the market.

4.Why, really why, have you implemented a Ponzi or should I say pyramid scheme?

5. Please check who promotes xaurum. Your so called "agents" are a disappointment; almost all are kids, not very educated about crypto world at all!

6. Who pays for the good cars (i saw Tesla S in Maribor with XAURUM written on it)? Who pays for your "vacation" in Monaco and Sao Paolo?

Let's see if you reply.
kamenicar

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:45:33 AM

1. How do you think the trasition to (mostly) HitBtc will happen? People don't trust HitBtc, Coinmarketcap excludes volume and price from calculating averages from HitBtc!

3. Golden reserve - are you really trying to convince us that it is impossible for xaurum price to fall under 0.06 usd? If I make a sell order and sell 1.000.000 xaur for 0.04 usd I crush the market.

5. Please check who promotes xaurum. Your so called "agents" are a disappointment; almost all are kids, not very educated about crypto world at all!

6. Who pays for the good cars (i saw Tesla S in Maribor with XAURUM written on it)? Who pays for your "vacation" in Monaco and Sao Paolo?

Let's see if you reply.

if you look at it that way - all the crypto in ponzi... the price can't go up, if there isn't any new money coming in... without new demand price will fall

AK1993

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:18:59 AM

Let's see if you reply.

if you look at it that way - all the crypto in ponzi... the price can't go up, if there isn't any new money coming in... without new demand price will fall

Not true. I have never seen someone selling bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and getting comission out of every sell. Are you a xaurum agent? If you are not I can explain why it looks like a Ponzi now. It is a typical MLM strategy: you have a leader, who divides people beneath him in two groups, and everyone of those people divide people below him in 2 groups etc... Out of every single transaction that is made through company, a person directly above you makes % of your every investment. Is this fair? Is this the cryptocurrency you want to invest in? Because to me it looks more and more like OneCoin and SCoin shit. This is not the way you want to stimulate growth. Look at Iota, Verge and other "small" currencies that have made their way from dark corner places of crypto world to the top 30 cryptos in the world! Neither of them is a Ponzi, and you will not find a similar scheme in the top 30 cryptos.
ceca

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:32:19 AM

Let's see if you reply.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Not true. I have never seen someone selling bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and getting comission out of every sell. Are you a xaurum agent? If you are not I can explain why it looks like a Ponzi now. It is a typical MLM strategy: you have a leader, who divides people beneath him in two groups, and everyone of those people divide people below him in 2 groups etc... Out of every single transaction that is made through company, a person directly above you makes % of your every investment. Is this fair? Is this the cryptocurrency you want to invest in? Because to me it looks more and more like OneCoin and SCoin shit. This is not the way you want to stimulate growth. Look at Iota, Verge and other "small" currencies that have made their way from dark corner places of crypto world to the top 30 cryptos in the world! Neither of them is a Ponzi, and you will not find a similar scheme in the top 30 cryptos.
[/quote]

Off course all cryptos are like ponzi!What would happen if nobody would buy bitcoin anymore?Where would be the price??xaurum can fail under golden price but that would mean someone is giving us gold for free.All cryptos are like ponzi,you buy and hope someone buys it for higher price and in between there is huge air bag.Xaurum has the real value this is something unique in crypto,and investors are the owners of gold.
Vidx

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:10:29 AM

Let's see if you reply.

If you're so smart and everything. I think it will be best to go to their office in the BTC Crystal Palace and ask them personally what do you want to know end all of your complaint is shit go ther end ask them on 4 eyes.

Sell your Xaurum...
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:27:31 AM

As you can read on xaurum page, for now transaction fee is 0.5 xaurum. This can change in the future....
rehe

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:40:29 AM

Bitcoin is the largest ponzi scheme. If there are no new investors, the price falls very deeply. Only the demand of greedy people raises the price. It consists of only speculation.
Xaurum is slightly different. The essence is gold and at the moment there is a gold cover of about 1000 XAUR for 1 g of gold. With new investors, gold is bought and in a few years, the gold cover will be 100 XAUR for 1 g of gold. The investor is not buying air but a certificate of ownership of gold. And this gold will be more from year to year.
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:43:24 AM

Bitcoin is the largest ponzi scheme. If there are no new investors, the price falls very deeply. Only the demand of greedy people raises the price. It consists of only speculation.
Xaurum is slightly different. The essence is gold and at the moment there is a gold cover of about 1000 XAUR for 1 g of gold. With new investors, gold is bought and in a few years, the gold cover will be 100 XAUR for 1 g of gold. The investor is not buying air but a certificate of ownership of gold. And this gold will be more from year to year.

Agree, this is the reality how crypto works.
armchair-84

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:46:01 AM

What purses do you recommend storing tokens?
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:51:32 AM

What purses do you recommend storing tokens?

This coin coin on the ERC20 algorithm it can be stored on any ETH purse. And I'm more interested in the question of how this coin was called before? She was not always on ETH.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
nitja

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:07:36 AM

Let's see if you reply.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Off course all cryptos are like ponzi!What would happen if nobody would buy bitcoin anymore?Where would be the price??xaurum can fail under golden price but that would mean someone is giving us gold for free.All cryptos are like ponzi,you buy and hope someone buys it for higher price and in between there is huge air bag.Xaurum has the real value this is something unique in crypto,and investors are the owners of gold.
[/quote]

Ceca agree with you totally. Crypto is the biggest of all ponzi schemes of all times.... but everything is ponzi in a world of money in some way. That is why I know that the end of this abnormal rise will stop one day. This is zero sum game at the end and it will be painful for many. I don't know where and when will this happen, but it will definitely come sooner or later.
Only (real) crypto economy are those with assets and/or business related tokens.
Greed is a trap.
Some people are getting mortgages for buying btc.. how stupid is that ??. .
@AK1993, I believe that you are just a kid. if i have a sticker of Ferrari on my Fiat, is this a fiat or ferrari?
CryptocurrencyInvestor

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:08:53 AM

This was airdropped in my wallet yesterday, not sure why lol
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:22:25 AM

Let's see if you reply.

Hello!

Thank you for your questions.

1.   We believe that transition is going smoothly. Currently only 50% of trades are made on Bittrex and already 30% on HitBTC. We are sure the numbers will go in favor of HitBTC towards the end of the week. Coinmarketcap did exclude HitBTC price data from the average, but this is not the case anymore.
2.   Probably because someone was willing to sell their Xaur for that price.
3.   It is a fact that at the moment each Xaurum is backed with around 0,06 USD in gold. That means that holders can exchange it for gold and get at least that price, no matter the market price. If someone is willing to sell Xaur at 0,04 that means that each Xaurum is covered with gold for more than 100%, and we believe no one would miss the opportunity to get Xaurum at this price.
4.   Xaurum masternodes use different marketing strategies. Non of them is multilevel marketing or MLM. They use direct and referral marketing (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referral_marketing), similar to one that insurance agency use.
5.   Average age of Xaurum agent is 36 years.
6.   We are happy that you noticed Tesla S in Maribor. You can find this car and many others including Lamborghini Huracan at our business partner Autobroker (https://www.autobroker.si/prodaja-vozil/si/domov.php). All of Autobrokers services can be paid in Xaurum and in EUR.
7.   Due to the tight schedule Xaurum Team was not on vacation for quite a long time.

Best,

XaurumQA
XaurumQA

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:23:45 AM

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE XAURUM TEAM:
- WHERE IS KEEP THE GOLD BACK UP?
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO THAT GOLD?
- WHAT IS THE ENTITY THAT CONTROLS AND AUDITS XAURUM?
- WHERE WAS PURCHASED THE GOLD THAT IS BEING USED AS BACKING? WHO BUY IT?
- WHAT IS THE GUARANTEE THAT THE PERSON WHO HAS ACCESS TO THAT GOLD, WILL NOT SELL IT?

Hello!

Thank you for your questions.

-   Gold is the name of  Xaurum holders safely stored in Swedish company Loomis International  (http://www.loomis-international.com/about-loomis/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loomis_(company)  ).
-   LMBA certified fine gold is bought from Nadir Metal Rafineri (http://nadirmetal.com.tr/en/home/)
-   Auresco Institute is the entity that buys and stores gold in the name of Xaurum holders
-   You can follow regular Loomis audit reports on quantity of gold here: https://xaurum.org/en/details/audit, another audit report by a third party is in the making and its findings will be made public as soon as will be delivered.
-   Binding legal documents were signed, that Auresco Instute does not own the gold it can just stored and purchase it in the name of Xaurum holders. Gold is insured with umbrella insurance. 

Best,

XaurumQA
rehe

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:43:18 PM

For a long time, Auresco Institute has no more seat in Gameljne. It would be time for the Loomis statement to be the real address of the Auresco Institute.
Gašper was recently in Istanbul, I hope he fix that.
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:23:03 AM

I think it is necessary for xaurum to have some good advisors in the team, all big projects needs advisors and supervisors. Xaurum QA, are you planing to hire some advisors and supervisors?
wisteriahill

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:57:11 PM

How do you exchange XAUR for real gold?
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: