Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 11:56:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126387 times)
Farhan786

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:41:29 AM

I think investing in trading makes a lot of work. But 2 works so many risks. It all depends on luck. In order not to lose money is invested into reliable projects with minimal risk.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:14:20 AM

I think investing in trading makes a lot of work. But 2 works so many risks. It all depends on luck. In order not to lose money is invested into reliable projects with minimal risk.

I don't think we have to rely the line of our destiny to lucks especially in the case of bitcoin trading and investments. I believe that it is a matter of taking time learning about bitcoin, how and when the price gets up or down. Well trading and investing for me have to work as partners. You cannot trade bitcoin without having it through investing. It's a matter of proper and perfect timing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:35:09 AM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**
if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
.                                 It is too risky to invest your money ON bitcoins because of some scammer. I may suggest you to mine first. Just do a great job by campaign signature .By your effort and hard work ,you Will earn Bitcoin as many as you can. By that earning you can use it by trading and exchange. In that way you Will not  going to waste your time and effort but instead you Will gain profit.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:02:20 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
this moment that amount is just smaller for investing.maybe the best way is
to daytrading but you need to be more particular in research and timing.because
trading is riskier than investing,so better be carefull or you might loss in an
instance
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:51:43 PM

I prefer rather than investing, this is because with trading we can set how much profit we want to get while the investment takes a long time and not necessarily profit.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Zertae

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:49:47 PM

A businessman comes to the goat market. He chose the goats carefully, from his health, his feathers, his weight, and so on. He finally chose a healthy young goat. He sees the goats he chooses potentially bigger in the future and he can sell them again at a much higher price. He paid the price quite expensive, but he felt no problem because he bought a quality goat .. He brought the goat home, well cared for. A few years later he returned to the market with his bigger goat. He managed to sell it at a very high price.

Businessman B also came to the goat market. Before choosing he toured the market. He wonders if anyone is interested in buying a goat. He saw that there are quite a lot of goat enthusiasts. Then he bought a goat. He did not pay much attention to the condition of goats, which is important to have goats. Shortly after buying a goat, he then offered his goat in the market. After his goats he went back to buy a goat and sell it again, and so on. If he saw no goat enthusiasts, he stopped selling goats.

Although both sell goats, the way that businesses A and B do different. A businessperson does an INVESTMENT. While Business B doing TRADING.
Here I prefer business A
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:18:25 PM

A businessman comes to the goat market. He chose the goats carefully, from his health, his feathers, his weight, and so on. He finally chose a healthy young goat. He sees the goats he chooses potentially bigger in the future and he can sell them again at a much higher price. He paid the price quite expensive, but he felt no problem because he bought a quality goat .. He brought the goat home, well cared for. A few years later he returned to the market with his bigger goat. He managed to sell it at a very high price.

Businessman B also came to the goat market. Before choosing he toured the market. He wonders if anyone is interested in buying a goat. He saw that there are quite a lot of goat enthusiasts. Then he bought a goat. He did not pay much attention to the condition of goats, which is important to have goats. Shortly after buying a goat, he then offered his goat in the market. After his goats he went back to buy a goat and sell it again, and so on. If he saw no goat enthusiasts, he stopped selling goats.

Although both sell goats, the way that businesses A and B do different. A businessperson does an INVESTMENT. While Business B doing TRADING.
Here I prefer business A
What ever its depend on you if you want to trading so you do without any fear from lose and if you want to invest in this forum so you do invest because bitcoin's price will going to more high and any person who related to investment or trading they will never lose their money, they will get best profit, so my suggestion is that if  you can wait for big profit so you should invest in bitcoin and that will very beneficial for you and your future planning.

Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:45:49 PM

I will choose both, because we need both to get profit, for example by trading I can make money quickly to thousands of dollars per week, while investment will make money grow safely.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:27:15 PM

I will choose both, because we need both to get profit, for example by trading I can make money quickly to thousands of dollars per week, while investment will make money grow safely.
I fully support, you need to be flexible and multifaceted, so it is most convenient for the money to play different roles, the best option is to trade and invest
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:40:35 PM

I agree because with trading we can earn unlimited, but we must understand there is also a big risk when we are trading because it can make all the money runs out, I think the bigger portion division is for investment.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:29:52 PM

Investing is way better becuase it can help you get decent returns. However, you have to learn the market. Trading is just an option.
For me both trading and investing is a good way to make many profit, but if i only need to choose one which is more good, i think investing is more good because when we invest it is more easy to us, because we will only need to wait for long time until our money we invest is we will back with us maybe x2 or x3, and trading is more hard to do over than investing.
until now I also do both. investing the money we have is the same as saving money, and in trading, I am trying to increase my profit. and until now everything is still going well. I think I will raise funds for investment in the near future.
As long as your investment can earning many money and give you many profits, you don't need to care anything, this is your chance and no one can affect and make you change your idea. Ignore it just make you regret in the future.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:42:14 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

I will use both of them, because mutual benefit because I have enough capital
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:49:37 AM

Trading is the best option in the choices almost all of the people who are getting rich are first to be a trader when you know the process of trading for sure you will know it all and make some profits out of it.
Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:19:09 AM

Trading is the best option in the choices almost all of the people who are getting rich are first to be a trader when you know the process of trading for sure you will know it all and make some profits out of it.

Yes right, I prefer trading rather than investing because with trading we can get profit faster and not have to wait a long time like with investing, but we must be aware that trading is also at risk of loss.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:52:22 AM

Yes, you should make trading but not all your money because maybe It can sink or maybe you jackpot trading and You get higher money if you invest so you it's better because you do not have money you did not out cash now a days and thats all.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:12:53 AM

it is both risky but if you learn from it, it is worth it, if you want to invest your money just make a research where are you going to invest like on ICO here in forum just put some money and make a second opinion on some expert if it is legit or scam on trading just buy a coin that you know has a potential just look on a cmc or blockfolio which is legit

Investing is not risky when you do research before investing in a project, i would not say it's risky to invest in something like the Zcoin for example
Yes, there is a risk and sometimes it gets high. But the good thing is that there are no ambiguities involved. Now this risk is for those who are new in this business and want to earn everything fortnightly which is impossible. Those who have spent sometime in this business and are following the updates on daily basis, know no risks and they are doing the business with contentment and confidence.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:59:10 AM

Why don't you invest first, learn about trading, then allocate a bit of your funds for trading (for fun) while you learn at the same time.
Yes I second your statement. These trading and investing both are almost same. There are some differences but if you just give them a general look like a newbie they seems to be a different names of business type. And yes both are much profitable it just depends what one wants. If he is okay with taking risks to an extinct that yes these two are best methods to earn money.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:33:56 AM

I think it depends what you want to take because everything is also good, but for beginners better investment do not trading first, because the risk of trading is higher than the investment.
So when are you gonna start to trade? You won't know if you have the chance in trading if you won't try, besides you can start with a small amount in trading so you can practice and improve your strategy overtime, what's important is to have a self control to properly execute your strategy.

Investing and trading are both risky, we are the only one who can determine the risk, therefore we are the only one also to reduce the risk.
It is none other than you who can decide this thing in a better way. This choice of opting between trading and investing of money varies from person to person. Most of us go from trading while others prefer to invest their money. It all depends on your skillset and interest and based on that you need to make a choice. For me, trading is something more interesting and is more beneficial.
@matthew17

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:38:59 AM

I haven't try it yet but I think investing is much Kore better than trading .
grandbrad02

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:53:48 PM

I haven't try it yet but I think investing is much Kore better than trading .
Investing is giving other your money to earn the income. Why would you do it for your own good ? It's better and safer for you anyway.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: