Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:51:32 PM

Trading is so risky that it is not suitable for beginners, I suggest to take safe step with investment, but if you have good experience and big capital of course trading is the right choice.
Is investment too risky?
What is needed is a good strategy, what if you find an investment place that cheats you and you have to invest your bitcoin or your money? I think trade and investment are equally good, but we need good knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashcoin

Activity: 372
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:51:41 PM

Do both of them. Use your bitcoins either for trading or investing. If you can do two of them,  you will get more profit of each. As I know that focusing only one of them,  we won't be able to spread out our network. However we can have more experiences and networks if we can do trading and investing.  Think about it.
scott1

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:00:33 PM

what is youre mean about bitcoin trading and investment trading
i think is not diference, trading goal is same investment get return

trading is buy low hold and coin incraese sell
Trading and investing is almost the same but the difference is the span of your holdings of a coin. Trading is more on like short term because you want to make profit in every kind of situation that you see in the market while investing is more on like long term because you want to make a lot of profit in longer period of time and you don't care for the current price or news right now because you are looking further.
yes that can be right, and to me i think both are the same thig, as when we are going to invest money we are going trade some thing for that. so i do not think that there is any difference between the two.

But in trading you still have access to your funds and you can control the way you want but in investment you are depending on someone else to make profits for you so I think that trading is much better then investing.

Here it is also necessary to try what is even better. If trade is bad and this process is not fun, then it is better to switch to investing.

A simplified way to look at it:

Investing: Having a fundamental view that an asset is worth more what the current market values that asset and, therefore, purchasing the asset. Generally, this means you will hold that investment for a prolonged period of time.

Trading: Not necessarily having a strong view on what the asset is worth in the long-term but trying to take advantage of short-term fluctuations in market price, usually driven by technicals, news, or other triggers.

Within trading, you can have high-frequency/algorithmic trading, day-trading, intraday, swing (multiple days), or even multiple weeks/months (although at that point you're blurring the lines between investment and trading, as your exposure to the 'fundamental value' is increased when you hold an asset for that long).

scott1

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:09:51 PM

I don't think that getting into bitcoin trading will be wise especially if you dont have much knowledge about it. The same goes for investing because you will be needing to monitor and learn about what you are investing your bitcoin.

From my experience, some people make fantastic traders and others make fantastic investors. Both, usually, require an analytical mind and a dedication to doing your due diligence and monitoring your trades/investments without being driven by emotions. It is true, however, that day trading requires a certain personality that can handle the stress that comes with the large fluctuations in the value of your portfolio.

I would say that everyone should consider trying both and seeing what he/she enjoys the most and where they thrive. The key point here is "to invest only what you can lose". This means that you should avoid taking 100% of your savings and throwing it into trading or investing into one asset. Rather, if you're completely new to the market, take 5% of your savings (or less!) and start getting your feet wet. Over time, you'll become a better trader and/or investor. Like the saying goes: "The market is the best teacher".

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:52:25 PM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both investing and trading are good ways on what you can do with your bitcoin. But investing is better than trading. Since both of them involves bitcoin and money, you should know first how investing and trading works in order for you to prevent lose of money. You should maximize first your knowledge with those kind of things that involves your own money.
Both are good indeed but I think it is very important to have some skills in one of them, the price of the bitcoin is now very high so it is very important to know the people who are investing it the bitcoin and the people who are trading with the bitcoin, the users will tell you the main experience the price will be enough in the coming days to make you earn a lot of money.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:21:13 PM

Investing is good. Nowadays, if think where can we invest safely without worrying about btc we scammed? Because trading also an investment that's more aggressive in achieving profit and risk. Both are good and profitable.
I think trading is better than investing, the thing to consider is because with trading then we can get a faster profit and shorter than investing. so I advise to choose trading rather than investing.
No I think probably investment is a better option than trading .trading does require both the experience and a good skill set but on the other hand investment could be a chance to earn much even if you are a beginner in this field. Therefore, I support investment instead of trading as a way to increase or double the amounts I already have in my bank account.
Terry05

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:29:32 PM

In my own view I do suggest Investing your bitcoin to a legitimate and productive investment company so that you will surely earn. You can also try trading but make sure that you are knowledgeable and up to date of  the information like Price, trend, and news everyday and off course you are willing to take the risk in order to earn. Smiley
yishak

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:10:48 PM

For me trading is way more better than investing cause its possible to earn more money if you traded . Consider this, let's say bitcoins price was $10 and let's also say that the price keeps fluctuating and the price hit $12 then went back  to $10 then up again to $12 . Now if you traded you would have bought at $10 and sold at $12 twice so you get 4% profit you can get this much if you had just invested.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:52:20 PM

Investing is good. Nowadays, if think where can we invest safely without worrying about btc we scammed? Because trading also an investment that's more aggressive in achieving profit and risk. Both are good and profitable.
I think trading is better than investing, the thing to consider is because with trading then we can get a faster profit and shorter than investing. so I advise to choose trading rather than investing.
No I think probably investment is a better option than trading .trading does require both the experience and a good skill set but on the other hand investment could be a chance to earn much even if you are a beginner in this field. Therefore, I support investment instead of trading as a way to increase or double the amounts I already have in my bank account.
Indeed, if you have not any experience or skills for trading, investment will better choice than trading if you want to make money from Bitcoin. Example you know the price of Bitcoin can reach to $6,000 or more than in next time, you can buy a lot amount of Bitcoin, because you only need to hold your Bitcoin till reached your target, easilier than trade.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:08:50 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think a good way to do the exchange, of course do not risk all at once and try to gain as much experience through knowledge.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:32:19 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

It's not much for trading, so I suggest you go for trading while trying to earn some more in various ways to increase your income and investments. Just hold your coins until you reach a certain profit that will reach at least greater than your initial investment.

ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:52:48 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

It's not much for trading, so I suggest you go for trading while trying to earn some more in various ways to increase your income and investments. Just hold your coins until you reach a certain profit that will reach at least greater than your initial investment.
And you must to calculation careful about the fees trade on the cryptocurrency exchange you are trading. I have some friends do not care this problems while they want to earn micro profits from trade crypto, so finally, they always receive a big loss for fees Grin

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:07:11 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

If you want a big profit you should try trading. But, trading is slightly risky. You should know what are the techniques in trading. Because if you are not familiar how trading works you might get lost your money. I would not recommend the investing sites because now a days there are a lot of scammers. But it is still your decision what you will choose and if you want a good profit, you should work for it.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 10:20:52 PM

Trading and is investing are both good regardless of the meaning that it is circulating into your mind, they are all good. I have some investments into some other things and I have some alt coins to trade, I don't forget on how much is my capital but as long as I'm adding good amount to my portfolio and other investment that is what really matter and I won't stop on that thing.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:58:52 PM

If you can't lose your 200$ or you dont know what is trading then it would be maybe better to invest in altcoins ?
The promising altcoins will grow much more than Bitcoin and Etherum for sure. But you must pick the right one and make very good research before.
It is something like trading>alt investment>bitcoin/etherum investment, but to be a successful trader you need to have a lot of experience and knowledge and some luck. For alts a little bit less and bitcoin or etherum you only need to buy and keep for years. You should decide what you want to do with your money.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:05:22 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You do not have to pick just one if you can decide to choose those two. For you to be able to decide on your own, better to try doing both investing and trading because the answers will vary because we all have different experiences that maybe will not apply or suit into your standard. Better to make both and divide your total money into half and equally distribute it into those two and let yourself see which one is better and on the next time you will have to put your money, you can be able to decide because you are basing your decision on your initial experience.

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:05:37 PM

Trading and is investing are both good regardless of the meaning that it is circulating into your mind, they are all good. I have some investments into some other things and I have some alt coins to trade, I don't forget on how much is my capital but as long as I'm adding good amount to my portfolio and other investment that is what really matter and I won't stop on that thing.

Of course. Both are good if you want to earn but you also need to be much careful when you invest so you will not be scammed because nowadays scammers are not easy to detect. We need to be more alert of the possibility that we will be scammed. When it comes to trading, you also need to be wise enough and check the possible outcome when you trade so you will not waste your money gaining nothing.
Mailly

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:40:25 AM

Buying and selling would be the greatest alternative of all you can have.Less risk and you deal with your personal funds and profit.Investments are just like gambling at a diverse system,you may drop
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:19:03 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
For me? Both but it's to risky to invest but in trading actually i don't know all about trading im just studying about in trading becuase my friend say trading is a good opportunity to get a high money he said that i also need is to be patience.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:28:51 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Investing your money to bitcoin related projects like ICOs is a good way of investing your money, you just have to be keen in studying and knowing the project and the team as well, or else you might lose your investment. Trading is a good way of earning bitcoin as well, buy altcoins that you see to be promising then hold on them and wait for your target profit, when you reached it, then go ahead and sell it or trade it.

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: