Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.3 BTC loan. 0.325 return. Legendary account collateral.  (Read 2922 times)
atp1916 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:20:23 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2016, 12:42:31 PM by atp1916

Hi.

I'm in a weird situation right now. I left home with nothing but my phone and a few dollars for a taxi fare thinking I wouldn't be out for too long. I went for a while, and I ended up getting lost with nothing but my phone which is slowly dying and it's getting cold. I need a 0.3 BTC loan for two days to get a motel for the night, some food and pay for a taxi to take me home. For a 0.3 BTC loan I can offer you 0.325 BTC once I get home. I know it's a weird request, but I'm hoping someone can help a brother out. For anyone wondering, the Bitcoin will go into a Bitcoin Debit Card which is how I'll pay for everything. As for collateral, I can offer my account for 2 days. I don't want any new member stealing my personal account so if you aren't a trusted lender you'll have to ask an escrow to hold it. Thank you so much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atp1916 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:40:21 PM

Sorry, almost forgot. The deposit address to my e-coin account is 343Y48dageSJjeUKZsCo9SN1HnaYzKcVya
Someone please let me know if you can do this.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8004

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:44:34 PM

Hi.

I'm in a weird situation right now. I left home with nothing but my phone and a few dollars for a taxi fare thinking I wouldn't be out for too long. I went for a while, and I ended up getting lost with nothing but my phone which is slowly dying and it's getting cold. I need a 0.3 BTC loan for two days to get a motel for the night, some food and pay for a taxi to take me home. For a 0.3 BTC loan I can offer you 0.325 BTC once I get home. I know it's a weird request, but I'm hoping someone can help a brother out. For anyone wondering, the Bitcoin will go into a Bitcoin Debit Card which is how I'll pay for everything. As for collateral, I can offer my account for 2 days. I don't want any new member stealing my personal account so if you aren't a trusted lender you'll have to ask an escrow to hold it. Thank you so much.

You live in Texas and it's getting cold in mid-July?

You have your phone yet you got lost?

You wandered so far away that:

You need a motel for the night;
                 It will take a cab ride to get you home.

and you did all this by 8:20am?  Wow.

Seriously, this money is for a drug fix, right?

atp1916 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:45:38 PM

Hi.

That's not my location. Just a random one I put there when I signed up. I don't do drugs at all.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:53:48 PM

Can you sign a message from this address: 1BMnMhtr5WcvNXvNQ4uXps9ssYFtCVX863  (reference here & here) ?
atp1916 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:56:32 PM

That address is on my Desktop, and like I said in my thread... I'm not at home & all I have is my phone at the moment.
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:00:23 PM

Hi.

That's not my location. Just a random one I put there when I signed up. I don't do drugs at all.

You also said you lived in Texas when answering a post about power costs.
I thought about lending you the money since I'm kind hearted but I have zero trust because of these anomalies.

atp1916 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:01:49 PM

Hi.

I thought about lending you the money since I'm kind hearted but I have zero trust because of these anomalies.

You know that people move, right? I get it man don't worry
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:03:07 PM

I can send you a 0.02-0.03BTC without interest, just to help you out...

I know its "dust" for the amount that you ask but...its something from nothing! Smiley

You can also talk to Zazarb or Dark_star. Maybe the have the amount that you want and they can lend you...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:03:56 PM

That address is on my Desktop, and like I said in my thread... I'm not at home & all I have is my phone at the moment.
Do you want a simpler solution ? Why not just take a  cab back to where ever your home address is and pay the cab driver once you reach home ? Maybe charge your phone in the car ? Why the heck would you stay at a random place for 2 days ,in a motel,as you're lost,when you can simply take a cab back home ?Either you're lying or trying to sell your legendary account,the story "I'm away from my desktop so I can't sign messages from my old address" fits perfectly in the scenario.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 01:04:09 PM

That's not my location. Just a random one I put there when I signed up.
You know that people move, right?
Get your story straight.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
atp1916 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:05:30 PM

That's not my location. Just a random one I put there when I signed up.
You know that people move, right?
Get your story straight.

Sorry, I'm just really tired.

I used to live in Texas, a short while ago I moved states.
atp1916 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:06:12 PM

Do you want a simpler solution ? Why not just take a  cab back to where ever your home address is and pay the cab driver once you reach home ? Maybe charge your phone in the car ? Why the heck would you stay at a random place for 2 days ,in a motel,as you're lost,when you can simply take a cab back home ?Either you're lying or trying to sell your legendary account,the story "I'm away from my desktop so I can't sign messages from my old address" fits perfectly in the scenario.

I will never sell my account. I can't go home and pay because I don't have any cash at home, I won't be getting paid for two more days hence the reason the pay back date is 2 days.
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:06:23 PM

Hi.

Yeah I know but:

~.010 per kwh

Texas, US

this was 10 days ago.
Thanks for understanding.
atp1916 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:09:15 PM

Hi.

Yeah I know but:

~.010 per kwh

Texas, US

this was 10 days ago.

As I said to Lutpin, a few days ago I moved.
I'm staying at Minnestota for a few weeks while I get this temporary job finished, then back to Texas.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:15:51 PM

Hi.

Yeah I know but:

~.010 per kwh

Texas, US

this was 10 days ago.

I'm staying at Minnestota for a few weeks while I get this temporary job finished, then back to Texas.
Your story doesn't add up. How do we know that your account is not hacked?

I might have lent you without interest if your story wasn't fishy. << Thanks to xhomerx10 for spotting it.
atp1916 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:17:22 PM

Hi.

Yeah I know but:

~.010 per kwh

Texas, US

this was 10 days ago.

I might have lent you without interest if your story wasn't fishy. << Thanks to xhomerx10 for spotting it.

I'm really tired, hence why I'm contradicting my self constantly. My account hasn't been hacked, I'm pretty active.
atp1916 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:31:11 PM

I can send you a 0.02-0.03BTC without interest, just to help you out...

I know its "dust" for the amount that you ask but...its something from nothing! Smiley

You can also talk to Zazarb or Dark_star. Maybe the have the amount that you want and they can lend you...

I'm not sure if those two would accept my request.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:31:23 PM

Hi.

Yeah I know but:

~.010 per kwh

Texas, US

this was 10 days ago.

I'm really tired, hence why I'm contradicting my self constantly. My account hasn't been hacked, I'm pretty active.
Well without a signed message the lender cannot guarantee that the account will remain under his control if you default.

You could sign a message and recover the account after you receive the loan.
atp1916 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:32:39 PM

Hi.

Yeah I know but:

~.010 per kwh

Texas, US

this was 10 days ago.

Well without a signed message the lender cannot guarantee that the account will remain under his control if you default.

You could sign a message and recover the account after you receive the loan.

Read up a few posts, the addresses are on my desktop and I can't sign any of them from my phone.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: