Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If no one spends bitcoin what might happen?  (Read 52567 times)
cryptobiker

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:43:36 PM

If no one spends Bitcoin.. then it will loos its purpose.. if there is no usability slowly people will loos interest in it... then all those who are keeping bitcoins slave in their nodes can show it to their grandchildren and say if only I would have sold half of them.. we would have been living in an east facing moon apartment and Danny could have bought that new model of Tesla flying jet car to visit grand ma on earth...

Save some.. rotate some.. grow let n let the community grow.. invest wisely when selling so that you can acquire some back more in future from profits

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fedora8

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:44:30 PM

Of system there is this IF, as prolonged as you bring up that IF you could in no way achieve any conclusion.There are hundreds of folks residing on daily basis with spending bitcoins, so even by the ideal odds everyone else decides not to devote any bitcoins, I might gladly will do just that given that not everybody can hold out to see if that IF operates and how does it perform.But IF I can deal with a 7 days with out taking in and drinking then other individuals as nicely we could place it to the examination to see what genuinely transpires.There are bitcoin clones but people need the insurance coverage which fairly to other cash bitcoin appears to provide to the desk more than others and that is why is most used cryptocurrency.
Zarbout

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:48:57 PM

Money is created to be spent. It's not for saving. It will be always people spending money even if save it one day they will spend it.
Bitcoin price is related to the proportion of people spending money.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:01:14 PM

If the blocks are not full we can say that people are not using too much bitcoin, what will happen if nobody use bitcoin is the price will fall down because if nobody is interested then they will try to sell them asap, and when nobody is interested to buy the price gets dumped.
We can see that bitcoin system mostly depends on the people who uses bitcoin in transactions. So if people will stop using bitcoin in terms of transaction, the only thing it could give to bitcoin is the price decreased that will also result for people do not trust bitcoin more. So the best thing to do is to used bitcoin as a part of our investments, trading and in our daily transactions.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:52:27 PM

Share your ideas here.   Grin

In my opinion, I think we will be stuck in one price or maybe worse we will all go down.

Here is what happened when US citizens are saving too much.

That's important because American spenders make up the majority -- about 70% -- of economic activity in the country. If people don't spend, the economy doesn't grow.

Check it out here

Well I guess if that happens, its a kind of boring for sure. But since bitcoin is not design in that matter, we are lucky that bitcoin was volatile that's why most traders got their earnings because of the volatility of the price value.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:59:34 PM

If the blocks are not full we can say that people are not using too much bitcoin, what will happen if nobody use bitcoin is the price will fall down because if nobody is interested then they will try to sell them asap, and when nobody is interested to buy the price gets dumped.
We can see that bitcoin system mostly depends on the people who uses bitcoin in transactions. So if people will stop using bitcoin in terms of transaction, the only thing it could give to bitcoin is the price decreased that will also result for people do not trust bitcoin more. So the best thing to do is to used bitcoin as a part of our investments, trading and in our daily transactions.

Yes, the result will diminish the existence of Bitcoin after subsequent and continuous value dip, but I hope and believe that it won't happen, as the users and usage is going to increase even more in coming future. The crypto world is getting stronger with many upcoming altcoins and Bitcoin is used as a primary crypto as well, to trade and exchange.
The acceptance in online shops is also increasing. The international transaction with low fees has been a great opportunity and people are gradually realizing it all.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:02:12 PM

Yes, the result will diminish the existence of Bitcoin after subsequent and continuous value dip, but I hope and believe that it won't happen, as the users and usage is going to increase even more in coming future. The crypto world is getting stronger with many upcoming altcoins and Bitcoin is used as a primary crypto as well, to trade and exchange.
The acceptance in online shops is also increasing. The international transaction with low fees has been a great opportunity and people are gradually realizing it all.
Such an usage will diminish the value, but at any point we won't experience it. In one or the other way bitcoin gets used, importantly if it was not used as an currency or investment, surely the usage on darkweb and gambling continues. This keeps the circulation continue around the network.
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 02:50:49 PM

Such an usage will diminish the value, but at any point we won't experience it. In one or the other way bitcoin gets used, importantly if it was not used as an currency or investment, surely the usage on darkweb and gambling continues. This keeps the circulation continue around the network.

the complexity of bitcoin business and synergy with all altcoin makes them impossible to abandon, even as the government strictly prohibits it. We can see the real currency in bitcoin, we can imagine if in this world there is only one currency then there is no difference of caste, developed country with a lagging state, or nobility with ordinary people.

If bitcoin is not used by the majority of users, I think the answer is clear, bitcoin collapses for very strong and unstoppable reasons, bitcoin will decrease in value in a short time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:42:58 PM

Money is created to be spent. It's not for saving. It will be always people spending money even if save it one day they will spend it.
Bitcoin price is related to the proportion of people spending money.
In future bitcoin will be mostly visible in the trade. How is this possible that people who own bitcoin will not spend it. It is money and people will surely use it and use it for their expenditure. And for those who use it as a business purpose. They will use it too when they will earn and change it into fiat money.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:59:26 PM

In my opinion, I think we will be stuck in one price or maybe worse we will all go down.

That's important because American spenders make up the majority -- about 70% -- of economic activity in the country. If people don't spend, the economy doesn't grow.

Check it out here

As for my opinion. I believe that when noone spends bitcoin it's value will not circulate and it will not be known. As we can see the more the users of bitcoin the higher the possibility that its value will rise. If no one use bitcoin no one will trust its worth and maybe some will not dare to engage in earning bitcoin.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:07:50 PM

i think if no one spend bitcoin but bitcoin demand in the world is high i think bitcoin price will go up slowly. but its different situation if the bitcoin demand in public is low, i think bitcoin price will stable at that price or the worst things it bitcoin price will down slowly

btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:14:01 PM

Supply & Demand rules our markets. just name it, stock exchange, forex, crypto currencies.

If there less demand than current supply, then whatever the instrument we are talking about will be losing value no matter what. if it's opposite then it will gain value.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:18:16 PM

If no one spends bitcoin the value will eventually fall because if no one spends it that means people would have lost interest in this digital currency which will result in the end of bitcoin era.
Well, practically thinking no one would dump using such an efficient currency.Especially people who live far from their homes and want to send the share of their money,bitcoin is the best currency because of its low conversion charges it pretty quick and efficient.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:24:08 PM

Check it out here

People will have to spend their bitcoin one day or the other. That's the basic reason for why you buy/earn bitcoin in the first place.And Americans don't spend because they scared of getting more and more losses because of recession going on all over the world.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:36:53 PM

If no one spends bitcoin the value will eventually fall because if no one spends it that means people would have lost interest in this digital currency which will result in the end of bitcoin era.
Well, practically thinking no one would dump using such an efficient currency.Especially people who live far from their homes and want to send the share of their money,bitcoin is the best currency because of its low conversion charges it pretty quick and efficient.

bitcoin will move down very quickly because if there is a negative sentiment made by the holder of 40%, then the majority will follow them and return to fiat. But I think there are still many people who will keep it for a long time as a memorable item because it has felt the greatness of bitcoin. The most important is the mass bankruptcy of crypto exchanges.
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:40:31 PM

If no one would use bitcoins then there would be shortage in circulation and demand would not be easily fulfilled which should lead in raise in the price of bitcoins in global market.

Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:45:17 PM

Check it out here

If no one spend bitcoin i think the price never change and it become stable until no one spend bitcoin. I think there is no one spend bitcoin most specially the bitcoin price become high and they convert them faster to get that price into a money.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:54:31 PM

bitcoin will move down very quickly because if there is a negative sentiment made by the holder of 40%, then the majority will follow them and return to fiat. But I think there are still many people who will keep it for a long time as a memorable item because it has felt the greatness of bitcoin. The most important is the mass bankruptcy of crypto exchanges.

that is the one thing that might happen the currency the value of it will goes down but there is no reason to no spends of it people may gonna do it spend it for some matters.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:55:01 PM

Check it out here

As for my opinion. I believe that when noone spends bitcoin it's value will not circulate and it will not be known. As we can see the more the users of bitcoin the higher the possibility that its value will rise. If no one use bitcoin no one will trust its worth and maybe some will not dare to engage in earning bitcoin.
well as for me, its price will go up high. why? because if no one sells their bitcoin, then the supply will short, as of now there's a lot of investors want to invest in bitcoin, so if no one will sells, how are they able to get their bitcoins. they will bid a high value to buy bitcoin then there comes the seller who wants a high value.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:00:29 PM

Check it out here

If they save too much then the value of the coin will probably increase, Basically that is how the market works, More demand but low supply then the value will increase periodically. Most of the traders are holding their coin for a very long time to earn more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: