Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:47:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If no one spends bitcoin what might happen?  (Read 52567 times)
PowerSEOService

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:12:34 AM

Bitcoin will DIE lol

Just joking, market usage it what makes btc valuable, trading buying selling is what BTC IS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cdousley

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:48:04 AM
Merited by thirdprize (5)

bitcoin wouldn't bite the dust, as bitcoin is a standout amongst the most well known digital currency of the world hence it can't kick the bucket, as it is a decentralize cash and not have a place with a state or individual or a gathering who can prohibited it and individuals will quit utilizing it, bitcoin is free from every one of these stresses consequently it will proceed for ever and not gong to pass on.

wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:53:08 AM

I think it is difficult to happen that bitcoin won't be utilized by many individuals. Obviously we are seeing what is going on with bitcoin now and its cost is getting ever more elevated as the days passes by. With the goal that we don't have to consider it and we should simply continue sparing and holding a great deal of bitcoins until the point when the cost gets higher.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:21:28 AM

If no one will spend their coins that it will not help bitcoin price goes higher in future which will lead bitcoin to be a weaker currency in future, if we want that bitcoin should grow then we need to spend it like other currencies.

In my opinion, if no one spends bitcoin,the price of it become stagnant and the value will decreases.The investment will be stucked. The buying and selling online will stop. The transaction of buying and selling will become slow..And if that happened, the great future of bitcoin will end. And as a result of that, there is no alternative source of earning. And this will affect every individuals who uses bitcoin as their currency.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:23:51 AM

If no one will spend their coins that it will not help bitcoin price goes higher in future which will lead bitcoin to be a weaker currency in future, if we want that bitcoin should grow then we need to spend it like other currencies.

In my opinion, if no one spends bitcoin,the price of it become stagnant and the value will decreases.The investment will be stucked. The buying and selling online will stop. The transaction of buying and selling will become slow..And if that happened, the great future of bitcoin will end. And as a result of that, there is no alternative source of earning. And this will affect every individuals who uses bitcoin as their currency.
That would not happen, the reason why bitcoin is now very successful is because of its users.
People are adopting, hence the supply has grown and with the investors who hold their bitcoin, it only makes the price pump giving them a big benefits.
Whatever your purpose in bitcoin, I am sure you will be satisfied since it's a revolutionary currency.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:55:39 PM

Share your ideas here.   Grin

In my opinion, I think we will be stuck in one price or maybe worse we will all go down.

Here is what happened when US citizens are saving too much.

That's important because American spenders make up the majority -- about 70% -- of economic activity in the country. If people don't spend, the economy doesn't grow.

Check it out here

Yes, of course. If all people do not spend their bitcoins definitely its price is stable only. And if there is no movement. price falls. Because people are selling their bitcoins. So losing bitcoins will lead to so-called shitcoins. Therefore, price fluctuating is important because we see that bitcoins really are true.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:55:26 AM

That would not happen, the reason why bitcoin is now very successful is because of its users.
People are adopting, hence the supply has grown and with the investors who hold their bitcoin, it only makes the price pump giving them a big benefits.
Whatever your purpose in bitcoin, I am sure you will be satisfied since it's a revolutionary currency.
Bitcoin need a circulating flow and the flow circulating then the rate of bitcoin will be increased and if the circulating of bitcoin is stop then the rate of bitcoin will also start decreasing and that is the reason that bitcoin needed more and more investmet.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:18:33 PM

I think bitcoin will become die slowly. The investment will also go down if no one spend bitcoin. It will a nightmare for me. But I hope it will never happen. Everything should be balance. Sometimes up and sometimes go down too. The fluctuating of the price is one of the main thing too.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
ibhk

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:21:24 PM

The price is set by the last buy. If there is no selling buying then the price remains the same.
Sleek0114

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:29:53 AM

I think this is a thing I usually encounter when someone wants to know what is bitcoin. Some of them, they just ask out of curiosity but there are still people who would ask me because they want to invest or put their money and time on it.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:28:44 AM

I think this is a thing I usually encounter when someone wants to know what is bitcoin. Some of them, they just ask out of curiosity but there are still people who would ask me because they want to invest or put their money and time on it.
Bitcoin will not be successful if no people are spending it because we need circulation and we need demand to see an increase of value.
It's impossible that no one will spend if the progress is good, the only thing possible could happen is seeing the increase of demand.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:29:11 AM

Bitcoin will not be successful if no people are spending it because we need circulation and we need demand to see an increase of value.
It's impossible that no one will spend if the progress is good, the only thing possible could happen is seeing the increase of demand.

Just like money , when not spent or circulated, bitcoin value will die and will be replaced by another coins, I believe. It will also affect the lives of each bitcoin users because it will be our loss if we will not spend or use bitcoin. Besides, we are aiming to promote bitcoin so why do it anyway?

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

Just like money , when not spent or circulated, bitcoin value will die and will be replaced by another coins, I believe. It will also affect the lives of each bitcoin users because it will be our loss if we will not spend or use bitcoin. Besides, we are aiming to promote bitcoin so why do it anyway?
yes money is indeed the essence of the circulation why bitcoin is alive. logically if bitcoin is not spent then bitcoin will remain a rare coin because its coin is still retained by some people for long term invested but different from the money that will always be spent into crypto currency circulation like bitcoin

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

In my opinion, I think we will be stuck in one price or maybe worse we will all go down.

That's important because American spenders make up the majority -- about 70% -- of economic activity in the country. If people don't spend, the economy doesn't grow.

Check it out here

In order for the market to move, the people need to make their bitcoin to circulate. Nothing will happen if the people will just hold and keep their bitcoins. And bitcoin, in that way, would totally be useless because their will be no changes in price of it. The demand and supply that directly affects the market would totally change. No fluctuation is not good because you will not be able to maximize the changes in its price by buying low and selling high.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Hateculd75

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:10:03 PM

Check it out here

if we just hold our bitcoin and many interested to buy bitcoin price will bumping fast because high Demand and low supply.

some will start selling and this is always happen’s. all time  we need cash more than invest.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:40:41 PM

I think offer too few bitcoins and the price will increase even if most people will keep it.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

In my opinion, if no one spends bitcoin or nobody knows bitcoin Maybe will happen, we will stay focused on the fiat and economy in our country. Indeed this life feels bad without bitcoin for those of us who are accustomed to using bitcoin. But for people who never use bitcoin I think his life would be ordinary because it still has not used bitcoin.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:45:40 PM

Development and growth of any currency takes place when both demand and supply flows of that currency are in operation. When any one flow or movement stops the value become stagnant, its progress stops. Same will happen with bitcoin, if its investors/traders stop spending bitcoin currency. Then all bitcoins will remains in bitcoin wallets. Artificial shortage will get created in market, as a result bitcoin price will rise up to some extent, after that point price will stop rising and starts diminishing,  and bitcoin will collaps.
bman01

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

well it can be stable if no one will spend their coins and than BTC could be a weaker currency....But i don't think people are going to stop completely using bitcoin at all.....
Figuran-

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:45:11 AM

Logical answer is that the price would suffer a fall, because with Bitcoin not being used to trade things, that would make people think that the currency is not being adopted the way it should, as a currency that should move the economy. But I may be wrong, because Bitcoin would still be a great way to store value.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: