Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin deposits not reflecting in Mtgox  (Read 2917 times)
siulynot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:13:06 AM

I deposited bitcoins to mtgox 3hours ago... i verified address and everything: All is good.

20 confirmations so far... still no balance reflected.

Made a support ticket, but they are not working in japan anymore... does someone know whats happening???

Is someone in the same situation as i am?Huh?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:16:59 AM

Japanese bank holiday Wednesday the 20th btw

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
Herodes

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:19:51 AM

I deposited bitcoins to mtgox 3hours ago... i verified address and everything: All is good.

20 confirmations so far... still no balance reflected.

Made a support ticket, but they are not working in japan anymore... does someone know whats happening???

Not sure, never heard of this problem before - you're sure you sent to the right address ? Usually it should be available after 6 confirmations. You may go on mtgox channel on freenode, log on through bitcoin.org web client. And ask there.
ehoffman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:27:07 AM

With the address you sent your BTC to, you can go search it up on blockchain.info

Like my comments?  Cheer me up at 137s1qFV63M6SXWhKkwjaZKEeZX23pq1hw
Don't like my comments, donate to the BCRT (better comment research team) here at 1A1PbZypjEe7yanj69ApVS1FhK8UMW7Wdc Smiley
Herodes

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:29:02 AM

With the address you sent your BTC to, you can go search it up on blockchain.info

he already said it sat at 20 conf.

that leaves two options:

1. wrong address
2. gox glitch

The only 3rd option I can think of is it being a very large amount, thus triggering a manual intervention. (not sure what the point of that would be though..)
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:36:18 AM

It's not just you:

I am having some problems with my MTGOX account. I already credited it my mtgox account with 8-9 btc's.
And the transactions have like 10-11 confirmations. BUT still havent gone anything credited to my mtgox account.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

siulynot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:39:19 AM

Im pretty sure i sent them to the right address, verified more than once

BTW: support answered...

Danny, Mar 20 09:18 (JST):

Hello,
Thank you for the email. We will have this checked further and keep you posted. Please be aware that the BTC transactions can take upto 24 hours.
Thanks,
MtGox.com Team

24hours for BTC deposit?HuhHuh?
Herodes

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:49:30 AM

Im pretty sure i sent them to the right address, verified more than once

BTW: support answered...

Danny, Mar 20 09:18 (JST):

Hello,
Thank you for the email. We will have this checked further and keep you posted. Please be aware that the BTC transactions can take upto 24 hours.
Thanks,
MtGox.com Team

24hours for BTC deposit?HuhHuh?

No, that's just some semiautomated bullshit they serve you. As long as it sits at 6 conf at MtGox, everything should be in order. It's quite annoying that they tell you such things like that. The reason it sits at 6 conf+ and is not credited to your account means that Mark will have to check it manually. You could bug him on irc, he's usually there. MagicalTux on irc freenode, use webclient through bitcoin.org if you don't have a standalone client.
candoo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 12:55:23 AM

Iam having the same problem! Send some coins to my mtgox bitcoin deposit adress and they dont show up. Got more than 12 Confirmations
is this some kind of market manipulation? Users cant sell if they cant deposit

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
myself
Legendary

Activity: 938

chaos is fun...…damental :)

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 01:10:07 AM

is this some kind of market manipulation? Users cant sell if they cant deposit
that's quite a paranoid scenario

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.
y2kcamaross

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 03:55:13 AM

Hmm, I withdrew 15 coins about 2 hours ago to my wallet on my computer and still nothing, nothing in the block chain, yet they are gone from my mtgox account, this is my first time withdrawing my coins from mtgox, anyone have any idea how long it usually takes?
ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 03:59:38 AM

I have been told by MagicalTux that deposits have resumed functioning.  Due to official procedure, any Bitcoin alerts like the one about May 15 cause a halt in automated transactions; the alert was cleared a while ago and we are now catching up to normal business.  As for withdrawals made in the time period, I'm not sure what's going to happen but I'm very sure that you will be processed in the next few hours and this won't happen again.  This is unofficial and should not be construed to be an official mtgox statement.

(BFL)^2 < 0
Herodes

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 04:06:13 AM

I have been told by MagicalTux that deposits have resumed functioning.  Due to official procedure, any Bitcoin alerts like the one about May 15 cause a halt in automated transactions; the alert was cleared a while ago and we are now catching up to normal business.  As for withdrawals made in the time period, I'm not sure what's going to happen but I'm very sure that you will be processed in the next few hours and this won't happen again.  This is unofficial and should not be construed to be an official mtgox statement.

If anyone wonders, the warning message in question is this:

"errors" : "See http://bitcoin.org/may15.html for an important message"

BitPirate

Activity: 238

RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 04:07:58 AM

Hmm, I withdrew 15 coins about 2 hours ago to my wallet on my computer and still nothing, nothing in the block chain, yet they are gone from my mtgox account, this is my first time withdrawing my coins from mtgox, anyone have any idea how long it usually takes?

They would go from your account immediately to prevent double-spending, but it could take them several hours or more to actually transmit the transaction.

The-Real-Link

Activity: 533

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 04:12:42 AM

I had just figured there was a delay in processing incoming balances but have been patient.  I too, noticed my meager amount incoming taking significantly longer than normal.  Not there in my account yet despite 36 transactions confirmed via wallet and Blockchain.  But I have seen it take awhile before so was just going to be patient.

Edit - Update by Gox:

https://support.mtgox.com/entries/21659340--Outage-59372-Bitcoin-Deposit-Delay

"Hello Mt.Gox Users,

We are currently experiencing some bitcoin deposit delays and we are working on this.  We will be providing further updates regarding this situation.  Our apologies for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience while we work on resolving this issue."

Oh Loaded, who art up in Mt. Gox, hallowed be thy name!  Thy dollars rain, thy will be done, on BTCUSD.  Give us this day our daily 10% 30%, and forgive the bears, as we have bought their bitcoins.  And lead us into quadruple digits
siulynot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 04:39:55 AM

Bitcoins credited!!!!!!!! Cheesy

More than 5 hours later though.... :/
eof

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 05:38:08 AM

I am still not getting my withdrawal
BitPirate

Activity: 238

RMBTB.com: The secure BTC:CNY exchange. 0% fee!

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 06:19:47 AM

I am still not getting my withdrawal

Don't worry, it is easy to prove publicly whether withdrawals have been sent or not. It is a bank holiday in Japan today, so it might be slow for them to process.

The-Real-Link

Activity: 533

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 06:54:54 AM

Ok, took awhile but coins confirmed finally.  If you've sent BTC to Gox, it might take quite a bit longer than normal for it to show up.

Oh Loaded, who art up in Mt. Gox, hallowed be thy name!  Thy dollars rain, thy will be done, on BTCUSD.  Give us this day our daily 10% 30%, and forgive the bears, as we have bought their bitcoins.  And lead us into quadruple digits
ehoffman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 09:48:59 AM

That's a good news...  I was thinking another problem like last time with the fork, but it seem resolved Smiley

Like my comments?  Cheer me up at 137s1qFV63M6SXWhKkwjaZKEeZX23pq1hw
Don't like my comments, donate to the BCRT (better comment research team) here at 1A1PbZypjEe7yanj69ApVS1FhK8UMW7Wdc Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: