Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:44:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which trading method is better?  (Read 24116 times)
white.walker

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:14:45 AM

well, if you are willing to take huge risks with high potential rewards, then altcoin "trading" will give you the better returns. but i personally consider "investing" btc into altcoins to be the same as gambling. that's why i left altcoins in 2014 and focus solely on trading bitcoin against the us dollar. you'll need more patience with bitcoin, but i don't mind it as i know i invest in something with a great future potential.
Good proper suggestion . I agree with this , well I do two types of trading ,
1. Buy large amount of small priced coins like dogecoin . ( ex . buy at 35 sats and sell all when it touches 37 or 38 sats ) . It will take maximum of 3 to 4 days but you gotto do some analysis like seeing the chart , what was the price before 3 days , all that
2. Buy btc , keep it , be patient for 5 to 6 months and then sell to make 50-60$ .

So basically I do both , altcoin trading and btc/fiat . As randy mentioned , high risk is involved in altcoin trading but you will get high profits for sure.

its almost impossible to earn high without risking something if its not gambling. i completely agree with you. Buy altcoins let them increase by 10-20% sell them and move on. the best practise with btc is just to buy and forget about it for a while ( a year if you can) .

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:54:55 AM

its almost impossible to earn high without risking something if its not gambling. i completely agree with you. Buy altcoins let them increase by 10-20% sell them and move on. the best practise with btc is just to buy and forget about it for a while ( a year if you can) .

Yes thats true, and trading also involves risk. Im also trading altcoins and on short trade, 10 - 20%  increase is ok. I didn't buy and wait on most alt coins, you might wake one day your alt has no value. Sad although there alts who are worthy to hold... Just research Smiley

Open for Campaigns
LucioTan

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:09:08 AM

Yes thats true, and trading also involves risk. Im also trading altcoins and on short trade, 10 - 20%  increase is ok. I didn't buy and wait on most alt coins, you might wake one day your alt has no value. Sad although there alts who are worthy to hold... Just research Smiley

I prefer trading bitcoins/altcoins. It is because the pricr of BTC/USD are not increasing rapidly. Unlike the alt coins which the developers work hatd to make their coins price increase. So, if we are to compute, I think trading alt coins will give you more profit than trading woth fiat. But of course, as stated above, you will have to research for a coin that is to be hold. Because if you hold a wtong coin and the price dumped. Then you will loose you bitcoins in that trade.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:42:08 AM

I just do BTC/USD trading and it is very rewarding for me. This year alone I nearly doubled my initial investment amount, and the year isn't even over. If you know how to trade, and also have a good dose of patience, then you can definitely get returns of 100% annually. Buy the panic off of people, and sell them back their happiness (if you know what I mean). Smiley
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:33:06 AM

At present, I am doing a research on the most profitable trading method and I am wondering: Is it better to do btc/fiat trading or btc/altcoin trading?

Which method yields the highest profit?
I prepared trading with altcoin than trading with Fiat currency , in trading altcoin-currency is the same risk. but you will be benefit more in altcoin I saw many coins and pump x20 or more in just a day that's why I like it the problem is what kind of coin you want to buy?  There is many choices in altcoin you need choose wisely that have potential to increase .

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:39:37 AM

I prefer trading bitcoins/altcoins. It is because the pricr of BTC/USD are not increasing rapidly. Unlike the alt coins which the developers work hatd to make their coins price increase. So, if we are to compute, I think trading alt coins will give you more profit than trading woth fiat. But of course, as stated above, you will have to research for a coin that is to be hold. Because if you hold a wtong coin and the price dumped. Then you will loose you bitcoins in that trade.

I do agree with you guys. It's better to trade btc/altcoin because prices move a little bit faster than btc/fiat and that some traders gain profit of it. 10-20% is good either on long or short trades. Just do observe the movement of some potential alts regarding to its price.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:30:18 PM

At present, I am doing a research on the most profitable trading method and I am wondering: Is it better to do btc/fiat trading or btc/altcoin trading?

you can't really say which one of these methods of trading is better and which one is worse. they both have "pros and cons" of their own. so it is really up to you to choose which one you prefer.

again, they can both be so profitable or they can both lead to disastrous losses.

btc/fiat: is a reliable way of trading because bitcoin despite all the risks with the price and the future is actually a very good investment and has been having smaller swings. and the bigger bitcoin gets in popularity the more stable and reliable it gets. all of these makes it a better choice for a reliable trade.

btc/alt: altcoins may not be the most reliable when it comes to price. especially since many of them are premined, ICO scam, pump and dumped,... so you will be taking higher risks.
but also with this higher risks comes a better reward, because the same things that I said above will cause bigger rises and more profit if you can catch them early on.

Only Bitcoin
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:59:40 PM

When trading its all depends on your analysis and your luck, but for me i have earn profit from trading bitcoin with alt coin, but it sure need a lot of patience and the unstable price of alt coin really can be troublesome, so for easier trading i suggest fiat and btc but if you are asking for more profitable i would answer alt coin / bitcoin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Gaugh

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:32:04 AM

I suppose the best way to study the price of altcoins in the market is to constantly check coinmarketcap.com.
Gahs (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Minter

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:35:45 AM

Thanks everyone for your replies. I appreciate it.

Now it's time to start experimenting with few amounts; as they say, practice makes perfection.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 03:48:43 AM

When trading its all depends on your analysis and your luck, but for me i have earn profit from trading bitcoin with alt coin, but it sure need a lot of patience and the unstable price of alt coin really can be troublesome, so for easier trading i suggest fiat and btc but if you are asking for more profitable i would answer alt coin / bitcoin
That's true if the trading has depended on analysis and luck, but in my opinion trading bitcoin with alt coin and bitcoins with fiat having the same problem. the profit you will get from them is same there are only a little different from profit you can get. but sometimes on of them will give a more profit with randomly.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:08:53 AM

For me. Joined the ico on coin you want to invest. Have a research before it. It is safe to study on your own about best coin to invest than listening to the shill in chat box of trading site. Buy a stable and avoid a coins that have a billion volume

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ttargett

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:08:43 PM

for me better is bitcoin/fiat trading as when you trade bitcoins to alt, well altcoins price is very unpredictable so you cal lose lots of money, while with fiat not
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:11:09 PM

for me trading altcoin/bitcoin was the most profitable option but that is just me and i know for a fact that there are many traders that are making a lot more than i do with trading bitcoin/fiat but i couldn't make profit in this market so i went into altcoin trading.

so in short you have to choose the option most suitable to you.

to the moon with bitcoin...
Dimitri1

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 12:53:09 PM

Choosing a trading method completely depends on you, we can give you many suggestions but ultimately, it is you who has to know what's happening and trade yourself..Smiley

No matter which trading method you choose, there is always risk factor involved. Thus, you need to have a lot of patience and don't focus on a single method, divide your investment into multiple methods, that way you will earn atleast a small portion If not all of what you invest..Smiley
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:46:21 PM

maybe both are risky but BTC / altcoin trading may still be better than the BTC / fiat trading, because so many good choices when you're playing with altcoin trading, in addition to the price of altcoin very unstable, so it may be easier to achieve a profit in it. well, albeit risky, but I think no matter what you choose still risky, but the risk is large or small depends on your strategy in play trading, good luck
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:24:44 PM

Trading with alcoints can be profitable and.. no need high investment, if you want to practique this can be a cheap metod until you have some experience if you lose.  Roll Eyes

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
manchester93

Activity: 251
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:27:04 PM

Altcoin trading is much higher risk, much higher reward. I would put less at stake and use no leverage when trading altcoins. It's a bit like penny stock trading: many losing trades for shots at 10x-200x whale trades.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:40:43 PM

I like trading altcoins, just small time, no leverage. BTC/USD is way too boring.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:04:48 PM

BTC-Fiat trading is better.For obvious reasons.The prices keep fluctuating everyday or very often you see the big differences where Bitcoin goes up.Apart from that,it is the most safest trading strategy,for instance,if the prices fall below your purchase rates,you can always hold on to the coins for the future.While trading altcoins,the coin is dumped so bad that you will lose all the btc invested in it,no back-up,nothing ti hold on to.
Yeah trading btc to fiat is the best and safe.. but if you have low capital you can only make low profit.. better to have even 1 btc to make 2 usd to 15 usd depends of the margin..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: