Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:21:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which trading method is better?  (Read 24118 times)
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:05:40 PM

I think trading altcoins will bring in more profit, if you glue your eyes to the charts to know when to make your move. You can store your profits as monero or any other long term altcoin that will appreciate in price with time.
Yes, if you have focus and knowledge it is possible. You must be aware of every move in the market.
Won't workout in a situation where the coin is practically being pumped and dumped.Those charts lie,they're a made up shit.Don't believe in everything you see on the charts,the coins history,foundation,exposure matters more than their current stand in an exchange.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:13:43 PM

i think for trading method one person can not be applied to other people, but for the point of trading method can be applied. i mean for the simple method, buy low and sell high, can be applied with all people, but if complicated method, i think this is not easy to be applied by every people.

the more profitable you can get, the more risky you will get too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:04:01 PM

i think for trading method one person can not be applied to other people, but for the point of trading method can be applied. i mean for the simple method, buy low and sell high, can be applied with all people, but if complicated method, i think this is not easy to be applied by every people.

Most people think buy low and sell high is the key while i do not think so. For me Buying and sell at a right time is more important and it can be done by only those people whom forecasting skills are great.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:09:54 PM

Every type of trading has their own risk , it's depend on you since you're decide how much you afford to loss and how much do you want to win.
Let say if somebody said that trading altcoin is better and when you've try it, the result will be unexpected or unpredictable

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
virusasog

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:19:30 PM

Every type of trading has their own risk , it's depend on you since you're decide how much you afford to loss and how much do you want to win.
Let say if somebody said that trading altcoin is better and when you've try it, the result will be unexpected or unpredictable

As much we can,  we have to be safe from our side to trade bitcoin or alt currencies,  As of now I have tried in localbitcoins only There we can easily sell or buy the bitcoins with the traders who have trust and feedback in their profile. Op could try there as beginner also as much I know.
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:25:18 PM

to me trading in bitcoin will be the good option as bitcoin is reliable and trusted currency, while trading is alt coin is risky as compare to bitcoin because in alt coin section you have to invest a good amount of bitcoin for trading and there is no guaranty or security of that currency in which you are going to trade. trading in fiat currency is also good, but a little slow process while in bitcoin trading you can make a good amount of money in a very very short period of time.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:59:41 PM

If the person who want to trade is not much expert in altcoins and only have knowledge about bitcoin then he should not have to invest in any altcoin and have to start trade of BTC/fiat, while if he is much expert in altcoins and can select good altcoin for their trade then he should have to go there as the earning from altcoins are much higher.
Gahs (OP)

Activity: 294

Minter

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:33:14 PM

Won't workout in a situation where the coin is practically being pumped and dumped.Those charts lie,they're a made up shit.Don't believe in everything you see on the charts,the coins history,foundation,exposure matters more than their current stand in an exchange.

The charts don't actually lie as they have already been programmed. The exchanges may spice up trade volume a bit, but charts work with the information supplied by the exchanges.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:16:38 PM

Most people think buy low and sell high is the key while i do not think so. For me Buying and sell at a right time is more important and it can be done by only those people whom forecasting skills are great.
Well, you're saying buying and selling at the right time, but and the finally your target is buying in lower price and selling in high price and buy and selling in right time is already included on that LOL

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700

morir es descansar

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:21:26 PM

Im trading with altcoin i bought thousands of altcoin and most of them i got profit but some didnt. I dont actually use bitcoin to fiat trading since i when in need i convert it to fiat even at low price rate.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:45:22 PM

Im trading with altcoin i bought thousands of altcoin and most of them i got profit but some didnt. I dont actually use bitcoin to fiat trading since i when in need i convert it to fiat even at low price rate.

Try to invest in those altcoins only about which you know well and about which everyone will feel satisfied, and of which will have well trusted developers and the developers will have good reputation on here.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:37:32 AM

Bitcoin to fiat trading is not that volatile as bitcoin to altcoin trading is...
But altcoin trading involves higher risk than fiat one, because in fiat trading, you can wait for longer and get out with higher/smaller profits, and even if you try to cut out your losses, you will still be able to make it... But in altcoins, you will either make it or break it as it can go either way...

(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:29:57 AM

At present, I am doing a research on the most profitable trading method and I am wondering: Is it better to do btc/fiat trading or btc/altcoin trading?

Which method yields the highest profit?

i think that both ways are equally good and risky, it is only up to you which you like most
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 10:19:59 AM

Well, you're saying buying and selling at the right time, but and the finally your target is buying in lower price and selling in high price and buy and selling in right time is already included on that LOL

So when is the right time? Grin maybe we should do some deep analysis first and proper background checkinh if the community of that coin is still alive so we cam determine that the coin we buy is worth to trade with and surely we can make sure that it will pump when the time it is dump, its because their are other coins who's scam and cannot retain their price back after the massive dump happens for their coin. And also i think the best method on tradings is to monitor it properly so we can follow each progress of the coin we have for that day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:23:25 PM

I agree with your decision. altcoin buy far more profitable than we do bitcoin trading. altcoin price movement is rapidly changing. even some altcoin have increased prices very high. many people who have become wealthy.
BrianDonaldson

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 01:16:54 PM

BTC-Fiat trading is better but it also it depends on your amount of money you want to trade.

Vethan Law Firm
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:45:34 PM

I agree with your decision. altcoin buy far more profitable than we do bitcoin trading. altcoin price movement is rapidly changing. even some altcoin have increased prices very high. many people who have become wealthy.

different times, different things!
right now trading altcoins are a lot better than trading bitcoin only because bitcoin price is stable and it becomes harder to day-trade and make profit.
also the same thing is true about altcoin but since there are so many of them you don't realize this ever. but if you look at them individually you see that all of them have the same periods that they stay stable. like monero that is being pumped these days weren't profitable last week for example but now it is.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:47:28 PM

Currently the price is still stable , so for do bitcoin trading isn't profitable now . But you can doing altcoin trading , it's more profitable than bitcoin trading , because the new coins seems rising now and make a new project for coins.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:27:20 PM

Currently the price is still stable , so for do bitcoin trading isn't profitable now . But you can doing altcoin trading , it's more profitable than bitcoin trading , because the new coins seems rising now and make a new project for coins.

I agree for  now profitability of trading bitcoin to fiat is a bit low compared to the profitability of trading bitcoin to altcoin.  Altcoin market is so wild, today it is very low then tomorrow it is really high.  If you timed this kind of scenario and you are the one who bought at the very low, Im sure you will be jumping due to joy of very high profit when it pump to10x to 100x.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:01:07 AM

At present, I am doing a research on the most profitable trading method and I am wondering: Is it better to do btc/fiat trading or btc/altcoin trading?

Which method yields the highest profit?
I think you can do btc/altcoins for most profitable trading method . Because altcoins/btc is now more on trader. And you can trade in many altcoins. And easy to get profit on it. A small capital you can earn with it but btc/fiat is need big capital there to trade with. So do better trade in altcoins/ btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: