Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:31:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to talk about BTC for friend or Family ?? Have a problem for understand this  (Read 5925 times)
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:56:28 PM

I always thought that explain bitcoin to anyone is easy, such as money (digital currency) they will understand.
But it may not works for them, I mean they could be not interested to bitcoin as there is possibility of scam.
I already tried explain about bitcoin to my brother, but he seems doesn't think it really matter to his life, lol. I could understand what he's thought.
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 685

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:32:58 PM

My parents are simply not interested in knowing or using bitcoins as they are not internet savvy and prefer to stay away from it and they even don't prefer to use credit cards for online shopping as they have fear that it can hack their details so its very hard to convince them for bitcoins but its not too difficult to explain it to friends.

just like my parents. they are not so interested in internet, so is bitcoin, but my mother is just interested in calling me via social media. so I also find it difficult to explain it to them. probably if I told my mother that I got money from internet, she would ask me to stop from it.

however, I have ever explained general information about bitcoin to my friends, but it was confused for them. so I didn't keep explaining it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:17:29 PM

It is a thread that simply talk about how you look sane to people who dont understand crytocurrency. For the past 6 months have not being able to convince any of my freinds and family to join me on this platform like my friend did. Some think bitcoin as a topic is too abstract to give it time. As much as I know cant be taught in a day. A lot of reading has gone into this and my small research and notes. The sad part was my explaination to computer graduates that are my friend, The neglect on it was stunning. But I i know what will bring the interest is the fiat, while spending. Let them see me buy what they cant buy, they will beg to know and the interest will help them.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
krishna1

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:52:16 PM

first of all you have to understand why they ignore bitcoin related discussion. there are two reason for that one is its very much complicated for them and the other it is very much sounds like a scam bescause nothing in the world can be so so good so also tell the disadvantages of bitcoin with banks can do and bitcoin can not

royalfestus

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:53:51 AM

first of all you have to understand why they ignore bitcoin related discussion. there are two reason for that one is its very much complicated for them and the other it is very much sounds like a scam bescause nothing in the world can be so so good so also tell the disadvantages of bitcoin with banks can do and bitcoin can not
The challenge I have sometimes after telling them the good thing about blockchain technology is how careful they need to be with
1. scammers
2. making exchange intelligently
3. Knowing a profitable ICO
4. Joining bitcointalk can be so engaging
4. Reading and regular research on altcoin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:47:18 AM

At first it was a challenge for me to make my family believe on bitcoin.  they are telling me about bitcoin not true and just a matter of time before it is forgotten.  But then I just keep my quiet and prove to them by giving them results about my bitcoin ventures.  And now they believe in bitcoin and that it is a great help to people who wanted to have income thru trading or give extra job to those who are looking for it.  So I think you need time to prove to people and make them understand bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
prabowo96

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:53:21 AM

The challenge I have sometimes after telling them the good thing about blockchain technology is how careful they need to be with
1. scammers

The scammers let an bad reputation, when you talk about bitcoin with someone, the first thing that they said is about "cloudmining" aka ponzi schemes or hack on exchanges so it's a bit hard to explain how secure is bitcoin also a lot of people don't have time to come here and learn more about bitcoin...

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:07:01 AM

1. scammers

The scammers let an bad reputation, when you talk about bitcoin with someone, the first thing that they said is about "cloudmining" aka ponzi schemes or hack on exchanges so it's a bit hard to explain how secure is bitcoin also a lot of people don't have time to come here and learn more about bitcoin...
reading and regularly research for a new alt can be more profitable in the sense of convincing our friends to get involved allowing them to understand the profitable gain coming from this new investment.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:13:05 PM

1. scammers

reading and regularly research for a new alt can be more profitable in the sense of convincing our friends to get involved allowing them to understand the profitable gain coming from this new investment.

there are two completely different approach that normally people take. one of them is talking about bitcoin as it really is and is meant to be meaning a currency which is decentralized and good to use.

and the other is a method of earning money, through any ways the person knows himself, it can be signature campaign, or trading or even offering services.

i prefer the first approach but i can't say which one is right and which one is wrong!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:02:48 PM

1. scammers

That's why you should be more understand about bitcoin aspects, I personally have almost same problem. The best to explain is learning by doing, need more practice so your friends/family know clearly what bitcoin, how it's work.

I have successful to involved my friends to join bitcoin party, and they are mostly computer enthusiasts which basically know how computer works. I do a practice to explain it, so they easily to understand the aspects.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:14:31 PM

I think my family is not interested especialy my parents. They're very not a fan of new technology.
So might switch point of your narration when explaining purpose of bitcoin to people like your parents. I talked with people who don't trust new tech a lot.
When I try to convince them about usefulness of bitcoin I usually start with debunking some myths about FIAT and standard bank systems.
Tell them that current economic system is all smoke and mirrors and even small fracture can create crisis larger than the one in 2008.
In short bitcoin might be more real that money your parents deposited in your local bank.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:51:34 PM

I always thought that explain bitcoin to anyone is easy, such as money (digital currency) they will understand.
But it may not works for them, I mean they could be not interested to bitcoin as there is possibility of scam.
I already tried explain about bitcoin to my brother, but he seems doesn't think it really matter to his life, lol. I could understand what he's thought.

Digital currency was really hard to understand at first. You have to learn all the aspects in digital currency especially in bitcoins. Before using it, you have to know it very well. That's why when my friends ask me what is bitcoins and what is the use of bitcoins, i am starting to share my knowledge in bitcoins from basic and origin of bitcoins. I also teach them where to get free bitcoins and safe investment site. I am happy to teach and educste people about bitcoins.
royalfestus

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:13:22 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 10:36:03 PM by royalfestus

1. scammers

That's why you should be more understand about bitcoin aspects, I personally have almost same problem. The best to explain is learning by doing, need more practice so your friends/family know clearly what bitcoin, how it's work.

I have successful to involved my friends to join bitcoin party, and they are mostly computer enthusiasts which basically know how computer works. I do a practice to explain it, so they easily to understand the aspects.
To have computer enthusiasts interested in blockchain technology in my country is rare.Most especially with the concept of bitcoin in just 8 years of existence. Most of my friends certificates are older than the technology itself. I was thinking of referring the computer enthusaists to bitcoin technology course on cousera online lecture but the lecture never start since the advertisement of the course in more than 4 months now.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:44:43 PM

You are experiencing the same problem as me ?? Please, Let me know how to say it for my friend or family !!

I just say to them that bitcoin is money and they ask me how is that possible how does it exist and I explain that is available only online and I can pay the bills with them and everything is legal so they have an idea what it is and I continue explaining in details what is bitcoin.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:20:33 PM

Next time remember to check in the search of this forum for similar threads. Thx.

Introduce them to this forum.
Talk to them about the benefits of Bitcoin and how it is a great cryptocurrency.
Give them a small amount of Bitcoin so that they can experience it first-hand.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:06:50 AM

Next time remember to check in the search of this forum for similar threads. Thx.

Introduce them to this forum.
Talk to them about the benefits of Bitcoin and how it is a great cryptocurrency.
Give them a small amount of Bitcoin so that they can experience it first-hand.
If we introduce through this forum, not sure they had time and know fast. First time I know this forum is also confused. The best way is by telling them to create a wallet, then we give money to buy bitcoin on exchanger. After that, we beg to find out some of the sites of the bitcoin faucet, a month later instructed to exchange bitcoin to their bank account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: