Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:06:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO 5% BONUS] deCLOUDs - Precious Metals-Backed Crypto-Platform on BlockChain  (Read 86517 times)
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:56:26 PM

Guys thank you for your research. I will ask for explanations. As the one of ico wallet key holders, there is no way to sign for funds releasing if they don't complete what they promised. Of course i asked from CEO to convert those $5 Million in bitcoins and send them into the wallet. So we will see soon if these news and funds are real or not.

To be honest, this isn't looking good.  Is Martin Mueller, e-cash magazine co-founder a real person?  I hope it's not the devs made up person so that he can hold 2 of the 3 sigs and release the funds.  

mueller or müller is one of the most names in germany...i guess its fake...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
retardsystem

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:39:57 PM

This is getting more hilarious by the minute.

Obviously photoshopped. It doesn't even take a forensic analysis or an image search to see that, the photos are obviously shopped from the way that people are (not) looking at each other.

The second photo was taken from here: http://aktion-pro-aktie.de/deutschlands-groesste-direktbankenstudie/ then shopped the "dev" with his mic on it. Good job.

Compare:

Thats what you call a scam. Great finding..

scrawl is coreect, it looks like the photos are fake and photoshoped, OP and bitcoinexpert are scammers...Wtf

nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:46:05 PM

Obviously photoshopped. It doesn't even take a forensic analysis or an image search to see that, the photos are obviously shopped from the way that people are (not) looking at each other.

The second photo was taken from here: http://aktion-pro-aktie.de/deutschlands-groesste-direktbankenstudie/ then shopped the "dev" with his mic on it. Good job.

Compare:

scrawl is coreect, it looks like the photos are fake and photoshoped, OP and bitcoinexpert are scammers...Wtf
waow is very observant, you can open a peculiarity in this photo, and very strong with tangible proof. is great for this. so whether the project will continue to run with it all? Grin
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:54:23 PM

Guys i want to be clear and i am clear for the beginning. I never met the CEO of deCLOUDS. Our conversations were only through texting. I have the one signature, probably the other two are in the position of Stas, so i can't do anything. I don't have access to funds. If i had i would take them and return to investors. I'm not a scammer and i was clear from the beginning.

I apologize for all this bad situation.

Not good.  So you put your reputation on the line for someone you do not know?  Have you ever had conversations with Martin Mueller? 
retardsystem

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:00:54 PM

Guys i want to be clear and i am clear for the beginning. I never met the CEO of deCLOUDS. Our conversations were only through texting. I have the one signature, probably the other two are in the position of Stas, so i can't do anything. I don't have access to funds. If i had i would take them and return to investors. I'm not a scammer and i was clear from the beginning.

Ok, it is very immoral to spread a fake news to lure and scam invesrors to deposit money. OP is a scammer, you should request a hangout or interview to him, your repitation will be destroyed if this project is a scam.

One more question, "I have the one signature, probably the other two are in the position of Stas, so i can't do anything. I don't have access to funds."  If you refuse to release the escrow, so dev can't get fund?

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:11:59 PM

Compare:

waow is very observant, you can open a peculiarity in this photo, and very strong with tangible proof. is great for this. so whether the project will continue to run with it all? Grin

296 BTC

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:13:12 PM

Change the wallet ico and wait to exchange.
retardsystem

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:15:12 PM

Ok, it is very immoral to spread a fake news to lure and scam invesrors to deposit money. OP is a scammer, you should request a hangout or interview to him, your repitation will be destroyed if this project is a scam.

One more question, "I have the one signature, probably the other two are in the position of Stas, so i can't do anything. I don't have access to funds."  If you refuse to release the escrow, so dev can't get fund?

The problem is that the wallet is 2-3 signatures. I have the one key. Probably there is not Muller and the other two keys is under Stas control. So with 2 keys he has access to funds.

"Escrow service for DECLOUDS ICO provided by:

Martin Mueller, e-cash magazine co-founder.
Petros Anagnostou, coinbit founder.

It was a 2 of 3 multisig wallet from Electrum used.
The funds will be released upon successful launch of DECLOUDS network. "

I copy from op, are you Petros? I don't understand the multi-sig addy scheme, does it mean that dev owns one key, he just need one more escrow to access the fund? I suppose that Martin is a virtual and fake escrow(dev has the key of Martin's), and he will get fund without your permission?

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:16:27 PM

Hey trolls out there, declouds has been funded with 5.000.000 euros from DAB bank!!!

Digest that you little, puny trolls!!!

http://icotimeline.com/blog/2016/09/27/germany-based-fintech-crypto-startup-declouds-has-caught-the-attention-of-international-bankers/

How embarassing! Deleted by icotimeline.com

Good news! HODL!
http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/09/27/germany-based-fintech-crypto-startup-declouds-caught-attention-international-bankers/

luxuryvilla

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:39:54 PM

The problem is that the wallet is 2-3 signatures. I have the one key. Probably there is not Muller and the other two keys is under Stas control. So with 2 keys he has access to funds.

I copy from op, are you Petros? I don't understand the multi-sig addy scheme, does it mean that dev owns one key, he just need one more escrow to access the fund? I suppose that Martin is a virtual and fake escrow(dev has the key of Martin's), and he will get fund without your permission?

Yes i m Petros. I own one key, the second key owned by Stas and the third by Martin Mueller if is real. If he is not real, that means two keys are under Stas control and he can take the funds without my permission.

You are screwed by the scammers, too naive actually. Greed and icocountdown are both judgement on deCLOUDs. I also thought it is a scam since day 1, that is why i keep my btc on my hand.

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 02:59:57 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/38sucy/funds_stuck_in_copay_2of3_wallet_need_help/

maybe this helps but its not for electrum
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 05:47:54 PM

Very well done my friend, hopefully people will believe me in the future about scams, called this ages ago:

https://medium.com/@icocountdown/declouds-warning-4e3e1fba4b33#.kpoin0f0f

pradalady

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:15:40 PM

Every project can return into Scam. And the most trusted. Even the legit projects you promote.
By the way, you were right. Let's see how all this end.

I hope your reputation will keep clean, if dev runs away with fund, you are also scammed by him, not fair to you.  Undecided   Maybe you will get red trust because you are one escrow if you can't control fund.

daneranon89

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:43:06 PM

so this whole german bank investing money into declouds is scam news?? I was going to invest after hearing the news. Then I decided to check the bitcointalk page of declouds and BOOM! all kinds of scam accusations from reputed members... and the photoshopped pictures of the dev giving a speech is incredible  Roll Eyes... I think, I will have to let this ICO pass and I shall see how things play out for declouds.  Cool

jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 08:04:41 PM

I would recommend to Decloud team to please cancel the project and refund our investment, to pull such trick is really a bad idea and it really backfire. A lie of that magnitude demand apology to the investors and please for the sake of whatever you believe in just insert a refund button on your ICO page for those interested in refund to get their investment back.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:30:10 PM

Well-done ICOcountdown.com. Decloud team really wen too far with this move and it boomerang on them. I hope investors demand for refund
pro100j

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:37:57 PM

I will try to convince him to return the funds to investors, if he appears after the revelations and answer me.
I will do everything in my hand in order to return the funds to investors. The last thing he told me is that from the 300 bitcoin invested until now, only the 28 btc are from the community and the rest are from his own acquaintances. Of course I can not be sure if what he said is true or not.

atleast you can refund bounty for people who shared on facebook, slack, twitter and signature, its not so big
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:44:10 PM

so they ran with the money or what happened here?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 09:24:20 PM

Yes i m Petros. I own one key, the second key owned by Stas and the third by Martin Mueller if is real. If he is not real, that means two keys are under Stas control and he can take the funds without my permission.

I think you need to issue a public apology for all the community here and you need to apologize to me personally, I would seriously work very hard to get the funds back for these people. This will not be tolerated in any capacity.

ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 09:28:13 PM

The flagrant trash that you have put here only shows dishonest and lack of integrity from all sides.

Along with no due dilligence methodology.

https://medium.com/ico-timeline/open-letter-about-icocountdown-com-10809c2d9019#.gn0a3px7c

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: