Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:22:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227421 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:47:11 AM

Until now, I still dream of getting rich by using bitcoin. but, of course until now I tried to do that. with investment, trading, and looking for airdrop. see all sides of the opportunity to get rich by using bitcoin. moreover the bitcoin price is very high for now.
Charisse1229

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:47:34 AM

I dreamed that someday i am a rich person. Now i started bitcoin becuase i know bitcoin can help me to reach that dream, i am very glad becuase bitcointalk is one of the reason now to earn money without no hasle and no hard work. All you need to do is joining in campaign and promote the campaign you joined
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:44:42 AM

Until now, I still dream of getting rich by using bitcoin. but, of course until now I tried to do that. with investment, trading, and looking for airdrop. see all sides of the opportunity to get rich by using bitcoin. moreover the bitcoin price is very high for now.
A lot of us this is one of the reason why they enter into a bitcoin community to be rich even if bitcoin are not yet created we still want to be rich to provide to our family on their basic needs and also the material thing that they want.
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:26:38 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

Yes it is true, Bitcoin does not make me rich but it can to meet my needs.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:43:04 AM

getting rich with bitcoins is possible, it only depends on how you define being rich, is it to have mansion and lot of cars or having money that is enough or more than enough that can support your needs and wants everyday . But no matter what, it is possible, it just takes a lot of time  and patience for us to get what we wanted.
We have our own satisfaction so we have our own definition of getting rich with bitcoin, I consider myself rich already because I made profit investing with bitcoin but would that stop me or satisfied me? My answer is no, because I believe bitcoin has still more room for improvement and I cannot just let this opportunity go, I will take every opportunity to make more money to be happy in life.
I know that I can be rich someday with the help of Bitcoin. It is my dream that's why I'm investing my time and effort here because I know that someday, everything shall pay off.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:17:41 AM

My dream is to become a successful traders in this industry. May Bitcoin continued it's popularity and hoping that someday everybody is happy trading in here.
The dream of becoming a bitcoin millionaire is a hard thought with the price now,either you must be having a lot of money to invest in it or hope that the price would reach a million dollars,the time is gone to invest in it for normal investors as the price has gone higher,the dream has died but you can still make profit with it.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:35:39 AM

Yes its everybody,s dream of getting rich with bitcoin..work hard with bitcoin is possibly you can be rich or if you have a good job you work 24/7 in that way you may become rich..also if you are professional you pay good by your services..bitcoin can make people become rich improves life getting better Kiss Smiley
notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:16:50 AM

My dream is to become a successful traders in this industry. May Bitcoin continued it's popularity and hoping that someday everybody is happy trading in here.
The dream of becoming a bitcoin millionaire is a hard thought with the price now,either you must be having a lot of money to invest in it or hope that the price would reach a million dollars,the time is gone to invest in it for normal investors as the price has gone higher,the dream has died but you can still make profit with it.

Dream is still there for people who invested just 2 months ago, look at Next for example, if you had just put 1 or 2k on this, you would be at more than 20-40k right now, enough to have more than 1-2 btc and make them grow with other alcoins.

It's not a dream, it's not that hard, it just takes nerves to do it , strong nerves and no weakness and fear and bad temptation

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:26:12 AM

Yes its everybody,s dream of getting rich with bitcoin..work hard with bitcoin is possibly you can be rich or if you have a good job you work 24/7 in that way you may become rich..also if you are professional you pay good by your services..bitcoin can make people become rich improves life getting better Kiss Smiley
You can work 24/7 otherwise you won't enjoy your money, health is still important and the time for your family
because they are the ones who are giving them real happiness, if we work hard not having time with them, we are being slave on money and that's not good.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:51:53 AM

I have to see if I can become rich by getting the money from Bitcoin. Then I will see, how much money can be made from any site, from After that I will implement my dream.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:23:20 AM

A lot of us this is one of the reason why they enter into a bitcoin community to be rich even if bitcoin are not yet created we still want to be rich to provide to our family on their basic needs and also the material thing that they want.

This is true! Even apart from the existing of bitcoin, it is already the nature of people to dream of becoming rich someday. Good thing is that bitcoin is one way of achieving it. Through continuous trading and investing in bitcoin one can achieve to become rich.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:50:00 AM

Each and every people of the world has a dream of their own thought.I have also a dream to be rich.For being rich,I worked here to earn money.It is one of the easiest way to be rich.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:07:11 AM

Probably this would be the main reason why all of us here made an account on this forum.We are dreaming to be rich,no denying on it.And we know that by bitcoins it is possible now because of it's value that still increase.But in order to achieve our dreams,we must work for it.We must do our best to find more ways on how to earn more bitcoins.Bitcoins now is so valuable,so there is a big possibility that we were able to reach that dream.Nothing is impossible.

This goes without saying. People here can deny all they want but deep inside they know that we really do know that their main reason or at least one of their reasons being here is to gain profits. Why they want profits? Of course, because they want to be freakin rich. And i admit that this is also my dream. Because i grew up and still being chained into poverty. Amd this is the light that i think will brighten up my oath to be free from all these financial problems.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:06:37 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Yes your dream of getting rich answered by bitcoin as long as you work for it, have a effort,patient..bitcoin leads you to millionaires club..

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Alex3601

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 05:17:58 AM

Nobody wants to be a poor living always. As of now, I'm on the way of getting rich from bitcoin. Even I'm a newbie here, I always thingking I can be a rich someday through bitcoin. If that happen to me, I'll be blessed and still humble.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:35:51 AM

Though without the bitcoin, I'm sure everyone hopes to get rich, the presence of bitcoin makes people more and more dreaming for the rich of bitcoin, and I think this is natural and it soon becomes a reality as bitcoin gets popular and the price will continue to rise.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:45:09 AM

I do not think about this for a long time, and I try to collect bitcoins differently in order to get rich in the future, we need to keep the number of bitcoins, and the rest time and bitcoin cost will be taken care of.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:54:20 PM

its a dream that can be true chasing this dream will provide you a long term profit rather than trying it short term

Of course I want to be enriched with bitcoin. But while the dream remains a dream. To buy bitcoins, you need a lot of money, but there is no money. Vicious circle.
Nightsik

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:58:57 AM

Its possible to get rich with Bitcoin In the sense that it's price would triple or 4x up in coming years. It's better to save btc to these days as a term of investment and gain profit to it.

I think it is not getting rich to be exact but bitcoin give its users a chance to become financially stable and confident.
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:26:16 AM

everyone has a dream to be getting rich, if you earn and if you help it by earning bitcoin why not,,everyone has a chance to get rich if GOD will.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: