Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:40:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for somebody who can make signatures for a signature campaign  (Read 987 times)
deribit (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 08:46:15 PM

We will do a signature campaign in the near future and are looking for somebody to make the signatures. If you know how to make those signatures and want to make them for us, please drop me a message with your offer. As I understood I need various signatures for the different levels of memberships. The signature campaign will be for www.deribit.com, a bitcoin futures and (vanilla) options exchange.
birdmeko

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:48:39 PM

We will do a signature campaign in the near future and are looking for somebody to make the signatures. If you know how to make those signatures and want to make them for us, please drop me a message with your offer. As I understood I need various signatures for the different levels of memberships. The signature campaign will be for www.deribit.com, a bitcoin futures and (vanilla) options exchange.

I would reccomend that you look around the service thread. Avirtunes and Swingfirst are premium signature makers in this forum.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:00:24 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 09:11:02 PM by isen

A very good idea is a to do a signature design contest,set a winner prize people will come with their ideas and you will choose the one you like most check this thread for example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1530534.msg15403871#msg15403871
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:04:07 PM

You may try this contact this person and maybe he can help you to make a signature for yoru signature campaign..
This person is one of the well known person here .. so better to try his service..
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:13:34 PM

You can try the service section as suggested by others but also you can contact personally the various moderators of significant ad campaign for better understanding and not fall victim... My 2 cents...
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:21:59 PM

Nice Idea, I think you should have to start a campaign for selecting the best designs for your signature, and for the success of your business and for a successful campaign try to start a good paying signature campaign, it will attract more people.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:41:55 PM

If you want to create a success signature campaign , I would suggest SFR as a signature designer and campaign manager ( if you want a manager also )
He is professional designer and good campaign manager , as he designed many signatures and avatars , and managed many campaigns , also his design prices are very reasonable . This is his ann thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1136108.0
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:58:18 PM

If you want to create a success signature campaign , I would suggest SFR as a signature designer and campaign manager ( if you want a manager also )
He is professional designer and good campaign manager , as he designed many signatures and avatars , and managed many campaigns , also his design prices are very reasonable . This is his ann thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1136108.0

I think SFR is a bad option, he often deny every person, and he is already running some campaigns, the better choice is that he select a person who do not have other campaigns, so that he give time to his campaign to make it more responsive.

Currently he need signatures so suggest him for good designers.(do not go off-topic)
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:57:51 PM

This is just my opinion, why you not make a contest about the best signature campaign for your site? So everyone get a chance to showing their creativity.
About manajer campaign, there are some legit on here, lutpin, yahoo, SFR, gianluca, rosinpl, and others
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 12:44:38 AM

I would reccomend that you look around the service thread. Avirtunes and Swingfirst are premium signature makers in this forum.

Thanks for recommending my name here.  Cheesy glad that my designs are doing good here in forum.

@OP Sent you a PM.

You may try this contact this person and maybe he can help you to make a signature for yoru signature campaign..
This person is one of the well known person here .. so better to try his service..

I guess you missed a link to the person's profile here.  Cheesy
betlord90

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:03:42 AM

If You Want High Quality Signatures You can Contact Jayce Op.

And If you want Cheap Price Signature You may Also Contact Avirunes and also he can do Sig managing If you want as he said he can do it in his ANN so its Your Choice Among them On Who Would You Choose.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:13:45 AM

reserved, even though i don't be able to give you a high quality of the signature (it is my ability problem), i will possibly make you a signature for free, can you gimme the style you want in pm?

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:19:30 AM

you should contact jayce for signatures. His work is splendid and he had done alot of signatures for the forum. Go straight for the best designer on this forum to make a really standing out signatures for your services  Smiley

Here is his link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=335088

and here is his thread sample

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1142066.0
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:30:22 AM

This is just my opinion, why you not make a contest about the best signature campaign for your site? So everyone get a chance to showing their creativity.
About manajer campaign, there are some legit on here, lutpin, yahoo, SFR, gianluca, rosinpl, and others
maybe running a contest is a good choice, but if OP need signature ASAP, i think it'll waste time.

you should contact jayce for signatures.
agreed with you, jayce already won many times for designed signature campaign, here's the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1530534.msg15403871#msg15403871 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545878.msg15540194#msg15540194
yulluxy

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 01:53:37 AM

I sent you guys an email to your info@deribit.com email account. Please check and reply.

Thanks Smiley
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1507

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 05:25:09 AM

Thank you betlord90, oHnK, and torry28 for recommending me Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:58:44 AM

@OP : Arrange a competition rather than choosing a single user.Don't fall for recommendations suggested by these Signature Spammers,they're dumb and they could mislead you.Organizing a competition will give you options to choose from.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1507

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 06:17:03 AM

@OP : Arrange a competition rather than choosing a single user.Don't fall for recommendations suggested by these Signature Spammers,they're dumb and they could mislead you.Organizing a competition will give you options to choose from.
I'm bit confused when you calling everyone here as a spammers, but your own comment actually has been advised by isen and janggernaut Roll Eyes

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:23:57 AM

I'm bit confused when you calling everyone here as a spammers, but your own comment actually has been advised by isen and janggernaut Roll Eyes
I don't read shit posts by people with YoBit in their signature.Moreover,adding  a comment about the same would put more emphasis on the contest rather than choosing a single user.Stop trolling and derailing the thread,I don't have much time on my hands to reply to every cunt out here.If you wish to attack personally,most welcome in my inbox (though I barely give two fucks about personal attackers.)
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:02:19 AM

I don't read shit posts by people with YoBit in their signature.Moreover,adding  a comment about the same would put more emphasis on the contest rather than choosing a single user.Stop trolling and derailing the thread,I don't have much time on my hands to reply to every cunt out here.If you wish to attack personally,most welcome in my inbox (though I barely give two fucks about personal attackers.)

Your post totally reflect what a shit post is . Unless you know what you are talking about then you should back out of this discussion. There are only two people worth to do signature design currently, jayce and roslinpl . Unless roslinpl jumps in the contest, which he rarely do nowadays, jayce won 99 % of it so it is stupid to arrange a contest and waste of time
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: