Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Silver and Gold Bullion at Low Prices! Updated 10/3/16  (Read 12403 times)
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:36:04 PM

Allright, makes sense!

For starters though. I think I'd like to start with 1 10oz bar and 2 5oz bars. Just because I like the thought of "stacking bars"

How much would that be in shipping to Sweden? Smiley

I only have (1) 5oz bar in stock right now, but I'd be happy to look for another. If you would like 2 10 oz bars instead or if you want to wait until I can source another 5 oz bar, the totals would be

0.763 BTC for the 20 oz + 1st class shipping or
0.790 BTC for the 20 oz + priority international shipping.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:46:50 PM

Allright, makes sense!

For starters though. I think I'd like to start with 1 10oz bar and 2 5oz bars. Just because I like the thought of "stacking bars"

How much would that be in shipping to Sweden? Smiley

I only have (1) 5oz bar in stock right now, but I'd be happy to look for another. If you would like 2 10 oz bars instead or if you want to wait until I can source another 5 oz bar, the totals would be

0.763 BTC for the 20 oz + 1st class shipping or
0.790 BTC for the 20 oz + priority international shipping.

Sorry if I'm being annoying. But I might want to take this one instead;  Roll of 20 SBSS 1 Oz Silver Trivium

How much would it be for that one including shipping?

Also, it says Spot + 3.8$, Thats the Current Silver price + 3.8$ extra because its a good coin? And the 3.8$ extra is for the entire roll or per coin?

SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:56:21 PM

Sorry if I'm being annoying. But I might want to take this one instead;  Roll of 20 SBSS 1 Oz Silver Trivium

Also, it says Spot + 3.8$, Thats the Current Silver price + 3.8$ extra because its a good coin? And the 3.8$ extra is for the entire roll or per coin?

You aren't being annoying, my ability to give customer support like this is one of the advantages I have over big bullion dealers, so please ask anything you would like.

SBSS (Silver Bullet Silver Shield) is a reputable mint that does a lot of art/political rounds and bars. They typically do small batches with beautiful designs so their coins are slightly more collectable hence the higher premium. The price per coin is spot value + $3.8.

0.9278BTC would be the cost including priority shipping.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:00:30 PM

You aren't being annoying, my ability to give customer support like this is one of the advantages I have over big bullion dealers, so please ask anything you would like.

SBSS (Silver Bullet Silver Shield) is a reputable mint that does a lot of art/political rounds and bars. They typically do small batches with beautiful designs so their coins are slightly more collectable hence the higher premium. The price per coin is spot value + $3.8.

0.9278BTC would be the cost including priority shipping.

That sounds good. Will send over the funds shortly, to what address should I make the payment?

SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:06:37 PM

That sounds good. Will send over the funds shortly, to what address should I make the payment?

The Bitcoin address in my profile works:1JXwGd1N8eP4WWMP6mLe6UNAycDhzqvhJo

If you would like a unique Bitcoin address, I can do that as well. I'll pm you for your shipping info.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:22:22 PM

The Bitcoin address in my profile works:1JXwGd1N8eP4WWMP6mLe6UNAycDhzqvhJo

If you would like a unique Bitcoin address, I can do that as well. I'll pm you for your shipping info.

Paid and PM'd you, thanks for all the help!

SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:13:32 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2016, 07:49:18 PM by SaltySpitoon

Paid and PM'd you, thanks for all the help!

All PMs responded to, I'm happy to answer any questions and provide any help I can. Package has been shipped. (Not just shipping label printed, but actually shipped)

Beat that APMEX!

By comparison, the 40 Silver Eagles I've been expecting for about 3 days now shipped out on the 29th, and made three seperate stops on three different days less than 100 miles from where I'm at. Its taken 7 days for them to go what takes me a total of 4 hours to drive. Way to spring for a premium mailing option online bullion dealers!
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:22:50 AM

I thought I'd demonstrate another neat trick for testing silver for those of you who don't have ultrasonic thickness gauges. Another trick that will do in a pinch works, because Silver has the highest thermal conductivity of any metal. This was a bit harder to show in a picture of, but

1) Set your piece of silver down on a room temperature surface.
2) Set an ice cube on top of it
3) Observe

You should notice the icecube melting immediately if not sooner. When I set it on the bar as shown in the picture, the icecube started sliding around within a second or two, and there was a significant puddle of water within 5 seconds.

jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1103

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:39:23 AM

Neat trick, and it definitely does start sliding back and forth due to melting almost immediately, and puddle forms in 5-10 seconds (and silver bar gets cold quickly).

Just received 15x 1 oz bars from OP today, and we were discussing by PM. Also, I think we have the same countertops Cheesy
BiTiB.eu

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:10:52 PM

Hallo Salty,

Should you tell me shipping cost to Italy , Cyprus and Hungary ?

There is any sort of insurance about shipping risk?

How many Gold you could provide (for example if i  need 500 gr gold you could provide it to me?)

Have you available 18 kt gold too?

SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:03:08 PM

Hallo Salty,

Should you tell me shipping cost to Italy , Cyprus and Hungary ?

There is any sort of insurance about shipping risk?

How many Gold you could provide (for example if i  need 500 gr gold you could provide it to me?)

Have you available 18 kt gold too?

For packages valued under $400, I can ship for about $30 to any of those countries via International Priority Mail Flat rate. If the package is valued at over $400 I need to ship via Priority Express International. I can purchase insurance for the package as well. For more accurate shipping figures, I'd need slightly more information such as order size, whether you would like insurance on the package, etc. 

Right now I have a total of 52.5 grams of gold. Shipping charges for the gold should be reasonable since it is pretty light compared rolls of silver coins. I can provide as much gold as I currently have funds to purchase, though I couldn't do 500 grams in a single order right now as my business is just starting up, I don't have the capital to buy 500 grams outright.

I don't have any 18 kt gold right now, but I'd be happy to look into getting some in the future.

BiTiB.eu

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:04:58 PM

Thank for reply. I hope to get in business with you soon  Smiley

SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:16:06 PM

Thank for reply. I hope to get in business with you soon  Smiley

I actually looked into each country's legal stuff to make sure all was on the up and up. There are actually a couple differences from country to country.

Italy and Hungary requires that gold/platinum be sent via Priority Mail and insured. Not a big deal since that was pretty much the only option available anyway. Cyprus doesn't seem to care.

Italy Prohibited list:
Albums of any kind (of photographs, postcards, postage stamps, etc.).
Arms and weapons.
Articles of platinum or gold; jewelry; and other valuable articles unless sent as insured Priority Mail International parcels.
Artificial flowers and fruits and accessories for them.
Bells and other musical instruments and parts thereof.
Cartridge caps; cartridges.
Clocks and supplies for clocks.
Compound medicaments and medicines.
Coral mounted in any way.
Ether and chloroform.
Exposed photographic and cinematographic films.
Footwear of any kind.
Haberdashery and sewn articles of any kind, including trimmings and lace; handkerchiefs; scarves; shawls, needlework including stockings and gloves; bonnets, caps, and hats of any kind.
Hair and articles made of hair.
Human remains.
Leather goods.
Lighters and their parts, including lighter flints.
Lithium cells and batteries - including items containing lithium cells and batteries under 135.6.
Live bees, leeches, and silkworms.
Live plants and animals.
Nutmeg, vanilla; sea salt, rock salt; saffron.
Parasites and predators of harmful insects.
Perfumery goods of all kinds (except soap).
Playing cards of any kind.
Postage stamps in sealed or unsealed First-Class Mail International shipments.
Radioactive materials.
Ribbons for typewriters.
Roasted or ground coffee and its substitutes; roasted chicory.
Saccharine and all products containing saccharine.
Salted, smoked or otherwise prepared meats; fats; and lard.
Tobacco.
Toys not made wholly of wood.
Treated skins and furs.
Weapons of any kind and spare parts for them

Hungary Prohibited List:
Coins; banknotes; currency notes (paper money); securities payable to bearer; traveler's checks; platinum, gold, and silver, manufactured or not; precious stones; jewelry; and other valuable articles, unless sent in insured Priority Mail International parcels.
Radioactive materials.

Cyprus Prohibited List:
Books or other publications giving instructions regarding the construction, operation, maintenance, or care of any prohibited firearm, other than a harpoon gun used for fishing purposes, and excluding books and publications imported by the Cyprus Police Force or any Cyprus Department of Government.
Daggers.
Explosives and flammable substances.
Leeches and silkworms.
Postcards of private manufacture having illustrated designs not previously approved by the Cyprus Post Office.
Radioactive materials.
Rifles and repeating firearms.
Seditious publications.

SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:19:04 PM

40 1 oz silver eagles arrived today marked for sale at spot +$2 per coin. Discounts available for purchasing multiples! Orders less than 20 will ship in coin flips, orders in multiples of 20 will ship in the mint tube.
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:33:02 PM

20 1 oz Walking Liberty as well as 2 10 Oz Geiger bars in today! Stock and prices updated! Silver and Gold dropped pretty dramatically over night. Not a bad time to buy in!
-droid-
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:10:59 AM

I'd be interested in a nice looking gold bar I could possibly frame and hang on the wall in my office
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:49:47 AM

I'd be interested in a nice looking gold bar I could possibly frame and hang on the wall in my office

What size and type are you thinking? Pamp Suisse makes zodiac related gold bars that might fit your criteria.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:57:54 AM

What size and type are you thinking? Pamp Suisse makes zodiac related gold bars that might fit your criteria.

Do you have any gold bars above 10gram?

SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:21:05 PM

I dont at the moment. For starting out, larger than 10 gram bars take too much capital and lock it up until someone purchases it. I could either stock a 1 oz gold coin or 70 ounces of silver for example, I have a lot better turnaround on 70 oz of silver vs waiting for one buyer who is interested in 1 oz of gold.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:29:33 PM

I dont at the moment. For starting out, larger than 10 gram bars take too much capital and lock it up until someone purchases it. I could either stock a 1 oz gold coin or 70 ounces of silver for example, I have a lot better turnaround on 70 oz of silver vs waiting for one buyer who is interested in 1 oz of gold.

Yeah I can understand that.
But if one were to be interested in a 1oz gold bar, could you order it if I pay you up-front? Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: