Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:46:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince people to use Bitcoin?  (Read 13394 times)
Arkazle

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:28:29 PM

You cannot really convince people to start using a different currency.

If you really want too, show them your wallet...explain how Bitcoins work and the benefits of using them. You might even want to show different websites that already use Bitcoin as a payment processor as trust is the key here. If someone sees a well known company is accepting Bitcoin payments then they may be more inclined to start using it themselves!
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:58:46 PM

If you really want too, show them your wallet...explain how Bitcoins work and the benefits of using them. You might even want to show different websites that already use Bitcoin as a payment processor as trust is the key here. If someone sees a well known company is accepting Bitcoin payments then they may be more inclined to start using it themselves!

I did the same thing I showed them all possible ways of earning bitcoins and the basics of bitcoin but they found it complicated and said that they are satisfied with their day job and stock trading.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:52:03 AM

A lot of people are already in to the Bitcoin community but bitcoin is not yet known generally to other people. What are the things you usually say when people ask what Bitcoin is?

We generated ten things about Bitcoin that will make people believe and support the cryptocurrency, you can check it out on the link below:

Ten things about Bitcoins that will make you become a believer and supporter

We would like to hear comments and additions from you to help convince beginners or other people to embrace and use the crypto technology.

In some countries bitcoin are not welcome or bitcoin are getting banned because i think there goverment don't want the benifits of the bitcoin well lots of people or investors now are using bitcoin as a internet currency where they use it for their company and some companies are mining bitcoin daily if bitcoin will become famous so soon probably some markets are going to accept bitcoin and people are going to build bitcoin atm machines where we can easily withdraw our coins that fast

Y U MAD AT ME
Anemed

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:29:03 PM

I did the same thing I showed them all possible ways of earning bitcoins and the basics of bitcoin but they found it complicated and said that they are satisfied with their day job and stock trading.
Yah, showing the benefits of bitcoins to the new users may bring them to this forum. This is how i was impressed and came to this forum to know more about bitcoins and its benefits. Bitcoin has lifted more lives. Many are happy at joining in this community.
bitcoineverything (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 09:23:20 AM

Yah, showing the benefits of bitcoins to the new users may bring them to this forum. This is how i was impressed and came to this forum to know more about bitcoins and its benefits. Bitcoin has lifted more lives. Many are happy at joining in this community.

There are different types of people. There are some who do not care about stuffs like this and there are some like us who easily get fascinated with digital or web technologies, especially with cryptocurrencies. Smiley

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:18:38 AM

I always try to be frank with everyone in my talks that this is something which is not under anyone's control.
They say that this might end up in nothing, I say this is a revolution.
They say I will lose my money doing this in the end, I ask them to join me and get into the train while they still can.

Actually I am facing the same problem, people around me are not interested in learning something new so when I tell them about bitcoins they don't show any interest and simply ignore  it.

Also in my country, majority don't know about bitcoin, even my friends and family don't know about all crypto currencies, but whenever i explain about it, than they said, it will be fake and also advice me to becareful about these currencies, But till the end i am convincing them, thats why my brother is doing investment in bitcoin.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:59:14 AM

There are different types of people. There are some who do not care about stuffs like this and there are some like us who easily get fascinated with digital or web technologies, especially with cryptocurrencies. Smiley

As mentioned by the above mate different people have different mentality as well difference of opinion regarding the digital currencies. For this reason I believe on convincing users in need to be the best.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:05:02 AM

As mentioned by the above mate different people have different mentality as well difference of opinion regarding the digital currencies. For this reason I believe on convincing users in need to be the best.

True, people are different in any way  and  on their mentality and interest. There are some people would  be  interested and some wouldnt have time to listen to you since he is not interested  on this stuff and we cant do anything about that as long as we try to convince them we are just sharing   our opportunities on how beneficial is bitcoin to our lives.

Anemed

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:34:57 PM

Should we really convince someone to earn money without any investment. Just explaining its benefits are more enough for a new user to start their carrier with bitcointalk forum. Thats how i came into this forum.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:14:19 PM

Should we really convince someone to earn money without any investment. Just explaining its benefits are more enough for a new user to start their carrier with bitcointalk forum. Thats how i came into this forum.
It helps to make people aware of the fact that Bitcoin is a great investment tool with in potential more than decent returns.

That said, for beginners there is no initial investment needed to start earning some coins as there are enough faucets and signature campaigns for them to use.

It may be very small amounts at the start, but as time progress the small amounts will change into a decent amount after a while. And that's when they can start thinking about investments.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:49:11 AM

Yes we dont need to tell them about earning with bitcoin initially,we just need to explain about the benefits of using bitcoin,how its different from from fiat currency,its anonymous and decentralised and make them join this forum.I think they will automatically attracted towards bitcoin pretty soon.
daneranon89

Activity: 210

True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:58:23 AM

I think the best way is to share a video about the history about bitcoin and before sharing tell them why you're using bitcoin and it's chances to get appreciation in the value. Trust me most people will get hooked. And yes there will be haters...bitcoin is seen as something bad by some people like they're used to buy drugs..hello! so is fiat currency!!

Yous just got to counter the points and just let people who are interested, let them come in. That's all. I came to bitcoin not because a  friend of mine told me or introduce me to it. I just saw a video about it..got curious and researched about it.

Now I am a believer in bitcoin. End of story!  Cool

Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:18:59 AM

If somebody has no interest in technical stuff I think it makes no sense to try to convince him to use bitcoins.
I think shop owners have the best position of all to convince people who might be interested into using bitcoins.
They could advertise to people who use their shop with a little bonus if they pay with bitcoins.
Maybe a little present or a few % off the regular price.

It's me!!!
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:15:09 AM

Yes we dont need to tell them about earning with bitcoin initially,we just need to explain about the benefits of using bitcoin,how its different from from fiat currency,its anonymous and decentralised and make them join this forum.I think they will automatically attracted towards bitcoin pretty soon.

It depends on the interest of person and how you explained about bitcoin to them. If this thing would caught up to their interest then its possible that they would jump or  learn already about bitcoin. People have different  interest  on  anything some may like  and some may not but still its not bad to share about bitcoins usefullness to others.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:52:26 AM

It depends on the interest of person and how you explained about bitcoin to them. If this thing would caught up to their interest then its possible that they would jump or  learn already about bitcoin. People have different  interest  on  anything some may like  and some may not but still its not bad to share about bitcoins usefullness to others.

Im partly agree with you but  there are people that usually get hooked  or gets its interested because a thing  is being explained to them well which they can easily understand and  might caught  their interest. You are  correct people  have different likes on certain things  thats why sometimes its really hard to convince people.

bitcoineverything (OP)

Activity: 504

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 11:53:23 AM

If somebody has no interest in technical stuff I think it makes no sense to try to convince him to use bitcoins.
I think shop owners have the best position of all to convince people who might be interested into using bitcoins.
They could advertise to people who use their shop with a little bonus if they pay with bitcoins.

Accepting bitcoins in shops or stores is a great idea but there are a lot of digital mode of payments around and they might just think bitcoin is just one of them. It is still good to convince them by telling them intentionally about it. Smiley

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
Natlind

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:43:10 PM

Accepting bitcoins in shops or stores is a great idea but there are a lot of digital mode of payments around and they might just think bitcoin is just one of them. It is still good to convince them by telling them intentionally about it. Smiley
Explaining its benefits would be very much satisfying a new user to use the bitcoins. This benefits have brought many into this forum. Many started their career here and living up their lives with the bitcons they earn from this forum. This is like a part payment. Though they depend on their main jobs and main income, they do come into this forum often and earn bitcoins from signature campaigns. The bitcoins they earn are more satisfying their families.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:26:31 AM

A lot of people are already in to the Bitcoin community but bitcoin is not yet known generally to other people. What are the things you usually say when people ask what Bitcoin is?

We generated ten things about Bitcoin that will make people believe and support the cryptocurrency, you can check it out on the link below:

We would like to hear comments and additions from you to help convince beginners or other people to embrace and use the crypto technology.

Dont convince peole if they want to use it let them wait until they gonna show some interest about bitcoin it's because of you gonna force them or train them it will not sink it on their brain because they don't want too its actualy normal when people seeing you using bitcoin and they ask what is it. even you told them they dont understand
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 05:05:02 AM

In the beginning, when i hear about bitcoin so i was not ready to use it but when i used it than i know bitcoin is best, Also where i am living only a few people know about bitcoin, So it is difficult to me to convince the people to use it, first of all, when i tell to my friends about bitcoins, so they were not agree with me, but when they need to do some work than they start work with bitcoin, for me it is difficult to convince to the people about bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 07:17:49 AM

You can't convince teen/beginner to use bitcoin that fast because they need to figure it out first the things that they want to know like where the bitcoin came from and what bitcoin can do in our life , If you gonna tell them how it works then people believe and will support bitcoin currency too someday.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: