Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince people to use Bitcoin?  (Read 13394 times)
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:46:11 AM

It's difficult one, as I have prove it into my office friend. I need some effort to attract their attention by letting them now, that they can earn bitcoin through easy way or using hardware. But there are some factor like if we compare it with gold, their value stability are unmatch !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:27:58 AM

I don't force or repeatedly insist to start earning as well use bitcoin, because nothing is assured with bitcoin. So later at times situation gets changed. So he might question me, for this I just give basic about the existence and its potential. Later if I found them interested help them to go through different sources and understand it.
bitcoineverything (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 08:58:42 AM

I don't force or repeatedly insist to start earning as well use bitcoin, because nothing is assured with bitcoin. So later at times situation gets changed. So he might question me, for this I just give basic about the existence and its potential. Later if I found them interested help them to go through different sources and understand it.

That is a good point. Convincing is different from forcing or insisting people to use bitcoin. After we tell them everything about bitcoin, it will be up to them based on how you convinced them. Smiley

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:54:33 AM

it's really easy, I simply provide evidence of the results that I get from bitcoin, and they will be confident then try it.
I have used this method to convince some of my friends and they using bitcoin until now.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:55:40 AM

If anonymity and privacy are important to them, there' s not much convicing needed, lol.

Privacy is a huge point when dealing with bitcoins. I also recommend any friend that got scammed with paypal to move to bitcoins. It is much safer.
medevlo

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:39:12 PM

A lot of people are already in to the Bitcoin community but bitcoin is not yet known generally to other people. What are the things you usually say when people ask what Bitcoin is?

We generated ten things about Bitcoin that will make people believe and support the cryptocurrency, you can check it out on the link below:

Ten things about Bitcoins that will make you become a believer and supporter

We would like to hear comments and additions from you to help convince beginners or other people to embrace and use the crypto technology.

Haha just say them this currency will be worth million after some years for sure then say me if they don't join bitcoin also !
SAMKUSH

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:23:00 AM

I think most people who benefit from using Bitcoin already use o, most ordinary people won't use it because they are happy with using normal currency and have no reason to change. And anyway, Bitcoin is limited in the way you can't spend it everywhere.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:58:36 PM

Well, to answer your question shortly, put it this way. If you want to explain Bitcoin to someone, you need to know quite a bit about it in the first place. If you don’t know much you may leave out some important points that could have helped to make a new Bitcoin fan. But I think if we all tried earnestly to spread the news around, a lot more people would be into BTC. Smiley
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:02:48 AM

Actually i dont like to convince people to get hooked into bitcoin since i was to lazy to explain to them not only that some are not interested and youre trying to hard to answer their question and explaining everything and they suddenly leave you and   dont have any interest on it thats why i dont mind in introducing to anyone anymore.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:20:59 AM

First I was introduced by my friend as to earn online free money and after that when i knew about this forum and i started to earn high, I started to tell my friends about how i am earning online through bitcoin with doing small work and giving my skills for bitcoin payment and some of my friend who are in web designing as today earning very nice income through bitcoin. So like this i have convinced people to use bitcoin and how to earn extra income through online.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:46:46 PM

First I was introduced by my friend as to earn online free money and after that when i knew about this forum and i started to earn high, I started to tell my friends about how i am earning online through bitcoin with doing small work and giving my skills for bitcoin payment and some of my friend who are in web designing as today earning very nice income through bitcoin. So like this i have convinced people to use bitcoin and how to earn extra income through online.
but i think in present time it is too difficult to convince a person to use bitcoin because there a panic like situation and in present time i cannot convince him that what is going to the price of bitcoin and when will it stop falling, therefore i think in present time we should remain calm and should not introduce bitcoin to any one and when the price of bitcoin will start increasing i think only then we should introduce bitcoin to our friend so as that there have a good effect on them .
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:48:39 PM

but i think in present time it is too difficult to convince a person to use bitcoin because there a panic like situation and in present time i cannot convince him that what is going to the price of bitcoin and when will it stop falling, therefore i think in present time we should remain calm and should not introduce bitcoin to any one and when the price of bitcoin will start increasing i think only then we should introduce bitcoin to our friend so as that there have a good effect on them .
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:40:08 AM

I think if more people new that bitcoins were independent of a government or banks, then they would pay more attention to it. It gives people more control of their money as long as they know how to secure it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
claudiodennis99

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:02:45 AM

same with the method that my friends approach me, which is simple question " do you want to make money online?" and the next statement from him is " its only take 10 minutes to few hours of your day and you can do it as long as you like and you can set your own free time"
I think that is the best approach for new bitcoin user
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:43:15 AM

I think if more people new that bitcoins were independent of a government or banks, then they would pay more attention to it. It gives people more control of their money as long as they know how to secure it.

i think many people are staying away for this exact same reason. because it is not controlled by government or banks they feel scared about the legitimate state of it and also seeing the price they feel more scared about their investment in the first look.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:27:07 PM

i think many people are staying away for this exact same reason. because it is not controlled by government or banks they feel scared about the legitimate state of it and also seeing the price they feel more scared about their investment in the first look.

That is the one reason for sure and the other reason is they are scared of getting scammed and loosing their money into it as many investments sites are turning out to be ponzi in long run.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:32:42 PM

A safe, anonymous currency priced at "XYZ USD", with which you can easily trade and transaction, can be operated from any device and has strict secutity measures you can activate to be sure nobody can get your account. I also demonstrate this thing by having them create their own wallet and send them a few satoshis.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:42:29 PM

Nowadays it's easy to convince people to use Bitcoin as the price increased and stabilized a little bit. I invite some friends to this forum where they can learn a lot about Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:16:50 AM

I always tell people that bitcoin is like real money and you can earn it online, and i tell them, it's more worth to collect bitcoin than collecting pennies on PTC and any else.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:39:05 PM

Nowadays it's easy to convince people to use Bitcoin as the price increased and stabilized a little bit. I invite some friends to this forum where they can learn a lot about Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general

Yes that is the right thing to do we need to show them the positive sides of bitcoin and the benefits attached with it and I am sure they will start using it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: