Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:02:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: /  (Read 65325 times)
Cryptoshaft

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 02:08:21 AM

Got my 1 LTC bonus, and all sent to savings. Thanks, will keep it there for a while.

You need a better fee calculation system for withdraws. I withdrew my BTC from selling the LTC, and got this transaction. It uses 16 satoshis per byte, but Blocktrail recommends 60 satoshis/byte and bitcoinfees.21.co recommends 70 satoshis/byte. Currently, there are 2,702 transactions (3,019.57 Kb) in the mempool, so it will take a few hours at least for the transaction to confirm. If you don't want to calculate the fees live, use something like 40 satoshis/byte, or a fixed fee of 0.0002BTC. Luckily, I'm not in a rush to get the money, but the wait is annoying. I also had to pay 0.0001 BTC for the transaction, yet only a third of that was used.

Done.

Not sure what you said done to... I saw that you require a higher fee yesterday (0.0005BTC, way too much), but decided to get my withdraw done anyway. I paid 0.0005BTC for the withdraw, yet only 0.00002839BTC was used - Which is less than 1/17th of the amount I paid. If this is part of your plan to make more profit, add a disclaimer on the Withdraw/Deposit screen, otherwise you will have many unhappy customers. C-Cex/Poloniex only need a 0.0001BTC fee for withdraws. Granted, the tx did confirm in 1 minute, but I didn't pay 50k satoshi for a 2.8k satoshi fee to be used.

took 0.0005 as withdrawal fee and i got this ridiculously low tx fee for this withdrawal

A request to withdraw 0.49982876 BTC from your Liqui account to address 1WqewoAdyMYptrr7JvQk5UNVSrreXpnFF was just made.

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/fb719a45ef662b5c0360e6cb713c0f3aff4ced3df80565a11c115d33f95bbaba

what kind of joke is this ?
I agree - something needs to be done. Too bad your withdraw was processed during a busy time in the network. Expect to wait more than an hour, unfortunately. (Proper fees would have been added into the next block or two.)

It seems that withdrawal commission is not fully set up now. Sorry for that, need to re-check this issue again.

We refund 2x commission (100K satoshi) for this transactions, guys.

P.S. Poloniex and others glue withdrawal request to one transaction (they took from each 10k satoshi and send to network 60-70k). We can't do the same at that moment because we don't have enough withdrawal requests. But will do surely in near future.

thanks for faat and good response.
in my opinion, if you took 50k satoshi then you put 20k to network fee, i wouldn't complaint at all.
seriously, you can have that 30k satoshi each withdrawal as long as my tx doesn't take so long time to confirm.
XERES

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:39:46 AM

When I'm trying to sell my LTC all is going well from my experience, also the price is very good different with other exchanges maybe this is because the volume isn't too big, I can understand it still new and later it will increasing.

jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:39:13 AM

I have already sold 2 Litecoin and put my Bitcoin on interest , my feedback :
1- the price is higher than other exchanges ( I bought them from Poloniex 0.00652 BTC and sold them 0.0067 BTC ) that can compensate the high withdrawal fee which some users are talking about it .
2- the trading platform is perfect and suitable .
3- I didn't find any problem in ( deposit , trade , put on interest ) all these operations completed successfully .
thebetsport

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:01:20 AM

I think is reduce fee withdraw is new exchange high wihtdraw
i think much people not interest trade in there
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:03:19 PM

After more than 24 hours , I canceled my order of putting 0.01 on interest , and I get 0.066% of my coins , this process completed without problems , but I noticed that some people are buying LTC from other exchanges to sell it on Liqui , because the price is better , so if you put this buy order on 0.0067 BTC  for the sake of this promotion , that will affect the promotion .
XERES

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:46:40 AM

After more than 24 hours , I canceled my order of putting 0.01 on interest , and I get 0.066% of my coins , this process completed without problems , but I noticed that some people are buying LTC from other exchanges to sell it on Liqui , because the price is better , so if you put this buy order on 0.0067 BTC  for the sake of this promotion , that will affect the promotion .
Yes, but like others people said it will effect to the withdrawl as the withdraw fee is too high for BTC and also I've got my payouts too, all good till now.

jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:19:02 PM

My second feedback : I put 0.01 on interest yesterday and canceled my order today after 24 hours , I get 658 sat for them , so for 1BTC the earning will be about 66k sat daily , in my opinion it is good amount , some traders may put bigger amounts in the future , so I hope you give big attention to the security issues , especially after Bitfinex hack .
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:26:42 PM

Hey liqui i hope you adding ethereum classic (ETC) too, because it is going up and there are many people who trade this coin. You can check on this website coinmarketcap the volume is going up every days. If you add it, there are many people will use your services.
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:40:47 AM

Hey liqui i hope you adding ethereum classic (ETC) too, because it is going up and there are many people who trade this coin. You can check on this website coinmarketcap the volume is going up every days. If you add it, there are many people will use your services.

Thats a good suggestion and also my other suggestion is OP would make an Coin addition ANN thread so people or coin devs can post their wants to add their coin to liqui exchanger that can maybe help for your site to be grown up and you can easily pic good coins you wish to add in your exchangers and the more coins the more people will go through and happily do trades in their, maybe that would be a good start for your growth.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

images

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:12:44 PM

make a trade 2ltc with high bid, everything clear well done
and put the btc to interest hope it wil working well too Wink
placed 0.01 for 3days all working smoothly
get 0.066% every 24 hours hope liqui will be best exchange
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:14:48 PM

I receive second promo and put in interest and everything going well... just one observation, I can see only exchange for btc/usd also when I switch to LTC/BTC market... but by the way for the rest, strong site!

Hi I am waiting point 6 from 2° promo !
I was eligible? I can get payment?
thanks!

Promo №2 ended.

But promo №3 still active - join.

I actually almost explained that to him too, but then I realized that he actually completed all of the requirement for GA number 2 before you closed it.

Note that the date is July 31, and the end of the 2nd promo is August 2nd. Maybe he was just like me, you missed my 2nd payment and got everything cleared after I contacted you through PM.

Promo №2 ended. Thanks to all participants. Stay updated, next promo on the way Smiley

P.S. Interest accounts work stable, join now.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3563

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:00:40 PM

easy trade and pretty quick!! No problem!

my only observation is related to "Max Amount" for investment becauese despite there is a : 0.01 LTC

I can't use my 0.01 ltc in wallet Sad

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:03:30 PM

The exchange is pretty good, holds potential for sure. It feels fast and responsive, the investing feature is pretty cool and will most likely result in more users (if the exchange becomes popuar and gains trust)
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:22:17 PM

Nice exchange, good work guys, but in my opinion you need a little more of exposure to the comunity, perhaps you should hire a good PR for try to spread a little the project
social crypto comunity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 09:29:04 AM

I hope next Liqui is big exchanger altcoin
not only BTC,LTC and ETH
support deposit and witdraw transfer wire and several payment procesor example paypal
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 12:53:48 PM

Nice exchange, good work guys, but in my opinion you need a little more of exposure to the comunity, perhaps you should hire a good PR for try to spread a little the project

yeah indeed i think if liqui will add more coins to trade will there's  no doubt that it will be the next big exchang and also the owner is planning to open up an sig campaign and hope he will start that immediately so traders might get aware for this exchange existence.

Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:50:26 PM

yeah indeed i think if liqui will add more coins to trade will there's  no doubt that it will be the next big exchang and also the owner is planning to open up an sig campaign and hope he will start that immediately so traders might get aware for this exchange existence.

I doubt about it. Hahaha. Liqui must add more coins now because there are so many giant trading platform. Im saying that it is obvious that liqui is a little bit behind on them. Liqui devs must develop a new innovative feature that other platforms dont have. In that case you will attract more traders. Why did other traders trust a new trading platform while it has the same features with the giant trading site and more trusted. Just be innovative. I like the investment features of liqui. I know you can do this. Goodluck Smiley

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
davids

Activity: 735

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 03:50:37 AM

deposit 2 LTC from other wallet , the transaction has been completed, I didn't find any problem in , the fee is as low as 0.25% . i think liqui need add more coins to trade
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:10:40 AM

deposit 2 LTC from other wallet , the transaction has been completed, I didn't find any problem in , the fee is as low as 0.25% . i think liqui need add more coins to trade
Yes i agree, i have sent my suggesting for add ETC on this forum and the answers  it is still focus on steady coins for first time, some time will add another coins but i don't know when. Because it is still new services.
liqui (OP)

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:46:36 AM

I doubt about it. Hahaha. Liqui must add more coins now because there are so many giant trading platform. Im saying that it is obvious that liqui is a little bit behind on them. Liqui devs must develop a new innovative feature that other platforms dont have. In that case you will attract more traders. Why did other traders trust a new trading platform while it has the same features with the giant trading site and more trusted. Just be innovative. I like the investment features of liqui. I know you can do this. Goodluck Smiley

Thanks. We have some fresh ideas as well Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: