Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:53:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97223 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jamcrypt

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 02:23:46 PM

Did anyone give Bitbobb Illustrator images?
Maybe use /r/ or /wsr/.
Two birds. Publicity.

I can't.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shillary

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:41:32 PM

Look at all the bitcoin pacs that have already been attempted. None of them were massively successful and they barely had any support. You actually have people that want trumpcoin pac to work and all you're doing is pissing them off.

I agree. There needs to be some more communication. Election day is on November 8th, which is less than two months away now.

If there ever was a prime time to get this show on the road (especially considering Hillary's ongoing issues), this is it!

Exactly. And if the biz post is anything to go by then we have been misled about the purpose of the trumpcoin PAC. Longevity will mean fuck all if you don't focus on something before the election.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:09:47 PM

Did anyone give Bitbobb Illustrator images?
Maybe use /r/ or /wsr/.
Two birds. Publicity.

I can't.

I haven't got any yet.  And I just got another T-shirt job from a local charity so this is perfect timing to crank some shirts out.

Ideally I am not willing to fire up the press for 1 or 2 shirts I want to make stacks of these things.

The artist I commissioned is the previous owner of the machine.  I did that to help him and to get a famous Trump with a mohawk because he is the guy that did the famous Reagan with a Mohawk shirts.

Shillary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:44:42 PM

Whose going to potentially waste their time contributing something when there is STILL no update. They have posted nothing for a month, ignored questions and now suddenly want our input. No. You update with something significant first.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:58:11 PM

Whose going to potentially waste their time contributing something when there is STILL no update. They have posted nothing for a month, ignored questions and now suddenly want our input. No. You update with something significant first.

I gave my update and I will let the others speak for themselves.  I also will continue to encourage the community.

Cleartransparency

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:07:56 PM

"A few more days." We have two weeks left until the end of the month and we still haven't heard shit. You guys have been completely in the dark for far too long. Do you even have a plan at this point? Without a media mention this coin is going to die and I really doubt you have the media ready to report on this. The only marketing effort has come from /biz/ and the official twitter that you have hasn't even posted since last month. Where are the videos? Don't you have a video guy also? No mention of this coin being put on any big exchanges either what a waste.
Shillary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:09:02 PM

I gave my update and I will let the others speak for themselves.  I also will continue to encourage the community.
https://i.imgur.com/HxSW25n.jpg
You obviously are clueless to the current state of the community then. I'm not trolling. Everyone that isn't blindly trusting thinks the silence regarding the pac ann is absolute shit. Not posting is destroying all of your reps here. Even if you come out with something, your word won't mean anything without solid evidence.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:11:48 PM

I gave my update and I will let the others speak for themselves.  I also will continue to encourage the community.

You obviously are clueless to the current state of the community then. I'm not trolling. Everyone that isn't blindly trusting thinks the silence regarding the pac ann is absolute shit. Not posting is destroying all of your reps here. Even if you come out with something, your word won't mean anything without solid evidence.

As far as my recollection this thread was updated by signal regarding that very topic in the last 2 weeks.  

Shillary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:16:46 PM

I gave my update and I will let the others speak for themselves.  I also will continue to encourage the community.

If I was the one doing the pac then I would update you.  As far as my recollection this thread was updated by signal regarding that very topic in the last 2 weeks.  Thank you for correcting the record
He said it would be in a few days. Last friday. Before that it, on the 12th august it was 'within the next two weeks'.

Anyone reading, don't forget to keep an eye on the exchanges.
joalmo

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:17:36 PM

As far as my recollection this thread was updated by signal regarding that very topic in the last 2 weeks.  

Offer him some trumpcoins or bitcoin.  Just saying..

Are you suggesting we bribe the dev of a project we are supporting to give us something he's been promising for weeks?
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:21:03 PM

Are you suggesting we bribe the dev of a project we are supporting to give us something he's been promising for weeks?

lol.  No I do not think that would be a bribe.  I just know he is not getting paid for doing something that has fees associated with it.  It would be righteous if the community offerd to cover the expense.  May expedite things.  I know when I want something fast i always offer to do that.  It is a courtesy.  Otherwise I cannot complain when it takes longer to get done.  I hope that makes sense.  Maybe that is not how crypto works but I am not used to asking people to work for free.  Bitbobb

Shillary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:29:19 PM

Shit bitbobb, the speed that you edit those posts is fast. Maybe CTR should hire you?

Offer to cover what expense? Your suggesting that we give our money to someone so they can carry out a task that we have no details of and with an currency with which transactions are irreversible.
Cleartransparency

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:32:56 PM

lol.  No I do not think that would be a bribe.  I just know he is not getting paid for doing something that has fees associated with it.  It would be righteous if the community offerd to cover the expense.  May expedite things.  I know when I want something fast i always offer to do that.  It is a courtesy.  Otherwise I cannot complain when it takes longer to get done.  I hope that makes sense.  Maybe that is not how crypto works but I am not used to asking people to work for free.  Bitbobb
How about answering some questions that I raised? Seeing as you are here and signal isn't why don't you just tell us what is going on. Is it really that difficult?
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:34:57 PM

Shit bitbobb, the speed that you edit those posts is fast. Maybe CTR should hire you?

Offer to cover what expense? Your suggesting that we give our money to someone so they can carry out a task that we have no details of and with an currency with which transactions are irreversible.

All I am saying is that I will offer to reimburse if others will any costs for this super pac.  And I think that was the last update signal gave.  And I also think that is the most biggest news for this coin.  And plus Signal said he is having a personal business he is dealing with.  So in consideration for all this I say the community offer to reimburse any filling fees or costs to help expedite will be good community support to show signal at a time where it may prove to be helpful.  I do not expect him to do all this for me just because I bought some trumpcoins.  And I believe he is doing things at the pace possible and we should get some update when there is solid news not hype to hear.  

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:39:16 PM

How about answering some questions that I raised? Seeing as you are here and signal isn't why don't you just tell us what is going on. Is it really that difficult?

No it is not difficult.  Signal has the super pac getting formed with an attorney.  And he has some personal business he is juggling.  He is still getting things done behind the scenes relative to the PAC.

Shillary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:45:52 PM

All I am saying is that I will offer to reimburse if others will any costs for this super pac.  And I think that was the last update signal gave.  And I also think that is the most biggest news for this coin.  And plus Signal said he is having a personal business he is dealing with.  So in consideration for all this I say the community offer to reimburse any filling fees or costs to help expedite will be good community support to show signal at a time where it may prove to be helpful.  I do not expect him to do all this for me just because I bought some trumpcoins.  And I believe he is doing things at the pace possible and we should get some update when there is solid news not hype to hear.  

Why has it taken this long for it to be said? Maybe a few weeks ago, if we had been told specifically that there was an issue you would have got some community support. The costs could have been explained and maybe he would have got some help.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:54:21 PM

You have to be an absolute idiot to think this coin is anything but the same thing as the Trump campaign. A self serving scam.

FOR RENT.
Shillary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:54:56 PM

It's a bit late now though to ask for our help after not saying anything for weeks. There isn't the trust there to just hand over money on the promise of expediting the pac filing process. No proof posted here that its happening.
Cleartransparency

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:55:20 PM

No it is not difficult.  Signal has the super pac getting formed with an attorney.  And he has some personal business he is juggling.  He is still getting things done behind the scenes relative to the PAC.

Ok so he should have said he needed help and he should told us that the superpac still isn't finished and the window of completion is a lot longer than "a few days." What about my other questions regarding videos, social media/outreach, and other exchanges.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:05:37 PM

Why has it taken this long for it to be said? Maybe a few weeks ago, if we had been told specifically that there was an issue you would have got some community support. The costs could have been explained and maybe he would have got some help.

I am not aware of any actual costs.  I am only offering to contribute along with the community if there are costs.  I am sure Signal will let us know if there are any.  I am just being the first to offer.  So why not untill now...I do not know the answer.  I just offered so I could ask the same question why no one else offered before me 2 weeks later.   I think Signal did not ask because there may not be expenses at this satge or maybe he wants to pay them I do not know I am just willing to contribute is all.  Seems like a worth while project so I would hate to look back later and say what more could I have done to help it along.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: