Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:29:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97236 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
seige

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:51:49 PM

Jaerky man up, you're afraid to say anything to the Trumpcoiners incase they don't share any profits with you in the end that they scam the public with

So you can only blame the outsiders when they type in big bold letters

If you were a true character, you'd also target AtheismHasNoReligion but hey you'll just let him go because either you are afraid of him or you have some sort of partnership with each other in Trumcpoin
Jaerky

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:52:50 PM

Jaerky where are you now?

Have you gone back inside your shell?

So Trumpcoiners are allowed to abuse others and spam but not considered a harassment, but when a person exposing Trumpcoin and writes in big bold letters, it's considered harassment

How hypocritical I must say of you

I never said that, now you're putting words in my mouth.

You're just here to divide and cause chaos...nothing constructive. Look, there you go spamming again. You're harassing the community.

You're just being a provocateur, you came to this thread, not the other way around.
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:53:58 PM

Jaerky man up, you're afraid to say anything to the Trumpcoiners incase they don't share any profits with you in the end that they scam the public with

So you can only blame the outsiders when they type in big bold letters

If you were a true character, you'd also target AtheismHasNoReligion but hey you'll just let him go because either you are afraid of him or you have some sort of partnership with each other in Trumcpoin

I think this is clearly between me and you now.

Why are you avoiding me, trying to get people on your side, and against me/Trumpcoin?

lol, just stop. I seriously hope you don't do this for free on a daily basis.

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:55:50 PM

So Trumpcoiners are allowed to abuse others and spam but not considered a harassment, but when a person exposing Trumpcoin and writes in big bold letters, it's considered harassment

You're just here to divide and cause chaos...nothing constructive. Look, there you go spamming again. You're harassing the community.

Again you aren't calling out your buddy AtheismHasNoReligion

Is he your bf?

I'm just asking you why aren't you picking on him for spamming in big letters?

I'm curious because I thought Trumpcoin was all about being fair

So you're proving that Trumpcoin's shady. You can abuse the public and the people who don't support Trumpcoin. Only Trumpcoiners get the VIP treatment, they can get away with spam and abuse.

Well that ain't happening in my books, I won't allow it
AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:57:54 PM

Is he your bf?

So you're proving that Trumpcoin's shady. You can abuse the public and the people who don't support Trumpcoin. Only Trumpcoiners get the VIP treatment, they can get away with spam and abuse.

Homophobic slurs wow I can taste the salt of this nocoiner from the Moon

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
Jaerky

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:58:40 PM

Cheesy Come on Seige, you're trying so hard now

"Man up"

"He's your boyfriend."

LMAO! This is too good. Hahahahaha. You are trying so hard to rile stuff up.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Seige, why dont you just buy some coins and hold. This coin is gonna take off with or without you. It's no scam, they formed an LLC and are putting up their real identities for god sakes, the coin has the potential to change crypto, they have much more to gain by it being a legitimate project than it ever being a scam.

Seige, just join us already, all of this energy mindlessly bashing the coin and trying to create division could have been used positively.
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:59:25 PM

Is he your bf?

Homophobic slurs wow I can taste the salt from the Moon

Well if you were a girl I would say "is this Jaerky's gf"

But it seems like you are a man, unless you'd like me to call you a lady I would happily edit my post and write Jaerky's gf instead
AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:00:18 PM

Is he your bf?

But it seems like you are a man, unless you'd like me to call you a lady I would happily edit my post and Jaerky's gf instead

Yes, I'm a girl and I like to wear pretty dresses an pick flowers
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Trumpcoin lads.
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:02:36 PM

Is he your bf?

But it seems like you are a man, unless you'd like me to call you a lady I would happily edit my post and Jaerky's gf instead

Yes, I'm a girl and I like to wear pretty dresses an pick flowers
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

And you'll be buying those pretty dresses from scamming people  Grin

All their hard earned money just so you could dump and buy yourself fancy dresses

Sorry but I won't allow the public to be scammed. You might  not have any fancy dresses to wear or flowers
vdramaline

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:03:36 PM

lol at you guys with you stupidly big lettering. I have a feeling in my pants that is to make up for something you have that is tiny in yours.

Just to let you know if you are not happy with moderated thread, which I don't blame ya, create an unmoderated and be done with ya. Don't abuse threads with that crap I just scrolled through.
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:06:04 PM

lol at you guys with you stupidly big lettering. I have a feeling in my pants that is to make up for something you have that is tiny in yours.

Just to let you know if you are not happy with moderated thread, which I don't blame ya, create an unmoderated and be done with ya. Don't abuse threads with that crap I just scrolled through.

No I will not leave this thread. Just like they won't leave their scamming habits alone

What was the reason for them to leave the unmoderated thread?

It's clear and simple. They want a fresh start. Get some new suckers to scam.

The old ones are gone now, done n dusted

Jaerky

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:08:31 PM

No I will not leave this thread. Just like they won't leave their scamming habits alone

Well there ya have it folks. Seige is going to continue to harass and abuse the community, cause "Freedom of speech" and such.
AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:08:52 PM

Sorry Seige, but you are spreading misinformation. Here at Trumpcoin, we strive for transparency. The previous threads are all archived and you can find them in the OP. We have had quite the history, with ups and downs.

You are the one Astroturfing schlock trying to start flamewars.

Somehow you always end up the bernvictim.

Trumpcoin lads.
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:11:40 PM

Sorry Seige, but you are spreading misinformation. Here at Trumpcoin, we strive for transparency. The previous threads are all archived and you can find them in the OP. We have had quite the history, with ups and downs.

You are the one Astroturfing schlock trying to start flamewars.

Somehow you always end up the bernvictim.

What flamewars?

I'm just showing the true colors of this coin. And so what if they archived? You know fine well the people who weren't aware of the history of this coin should deserve to know and everything put infront of them

So by me posting the original Trumpcoin thread just so people could see how it ended and let them make their minds up if they want to invest after

The reason for this thread is simple. You all want to escape Trumpcoin's past

But always remember, the past can haunt you  Wink
Signal7 (OP)

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:13:00 PM

Siege, YOU are the reason this thread is moderated.

You can say anything you want to here and make whatever accusations you want against us. I won't delete legitimate concerns and questions, only personal attacks against forum members and your extremely annoying large fonts.

If you have concerns, express them. We will answer you. If you think we are setting up a scam them tell us your reasoning. Have an actual conversation.

If you want to have a 50 pt font discussion on conspiracy theories then start your own thread for it and please stop interfering with our discussions.

Create a thread and I'll promote the damn thing in my OP and answer any questions or concerns you address to me.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:17:29 PM

You can say anything you want to here and make whatever accusations you want against us. I won't delete legitimate concerns and questions, only personal attacks against forum members and your extremely annoying large fonts.

If you have concerns, express them. We will answer you. If you think we are setting up a scam them tell us your reasoning. Have an actual conversation.

If you want to have a 50 pt font discussion on conspiracy theories then start your own thread for it and please stop interfering with our discussions.

Create a thread and I'll promote the damn thing in my OP and answer any questions or concerns you address to me.

I'm typing in small letters now, would you like it this small? or smaller

I hope you can see the word smaller

And what about AtheismHasNoReligion, is he and only Trumpcoiners allowed to type in big fonts and get away with it?

Anyway, if I did harass accidently I won't do it again. But me posting the original Trumpcoin thread doesn't make a harasser

Maybe I can calm down on the fonts but you have to be fair to the rest too (ahem AtheismHasNoReligion)

seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:18:19 PM

Signal7 you see what I mean above?

The devil has spoken

How come that pest AtheismHasNoReligion gets away with it?
Signal7 (OP)

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:21:18 PM

And what about AtheismHasNoReligion, is he and only Trumpcoins allowed to type in big fonts and get away with it?

Anyway, if I did harass accidently I won't do it again. But me posting the original Trumpcoin thread doesn't make a harasser

Maybe I can calm down on the fonts but you have to be fair to the rest too (ahem AtheismHasNoReligion)

You guys are slinging these posts faster than I can moderate them. I am going to sweep through them all in a bit.

Let's all just take a sec to relax and have a real discussion.

Why do you feel like I am scamming you?

www.TrumpCoin.com
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:24:52 PM

And what about AtheismHasNoReligion, is he and only Trumpcoins allowed to type in big fonts and get away with it?

You guys are slinging these posts faster than I can moderate them. I am going to sweep through them all in a bit.

I'd like an answer 1st

I have asked Jaerky but he's afraid to answer

So as you are the moderator of this thread

I'm hoping you could answer my posts above about AtheismHasNoReligion and his spam and abuse

I expect you to be a better man than Jaerky and not be afraid to answer my posts above regarding AtheismHasNoReligion
Signal7 (OP)

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:26:32 PM

I'd like an answer 1st

I have asked Jaerky but he's afraid to answer

So as you are the moderator of this thread

I'm hoping you could answer my posts above about AtheismHasNoReligion and his spam and abuse

I expect you to be a better man than Jaerky and not be afraid to answer my posts above regarding AtheismHasNoReligion

I am working my way through the last pages of posts now. Deleting them all since there is nothing constructive in them the abusive ones.

www.TrumpCoin.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: